Erin Brody has DUMPED Dr. Delicious!!!

EEonBB

Good post JennZabelle. :) You make some good points.

IMO though I agree that a lot of people do take things too seriously or are to quick to make judgements, that is why I like to come to Morty's and read the postings. I like reading about what is going on from everybody's point of view. I have been guilty of being too judgemental. In some of the postings, I have referred to Dani's drinking habits and placed my own judgements on her actions. Sometimes I say things, not because I'm serious, but I (like most people) see some humor in the situation and try to joke about it.

IMO it's the judgements that we all put on the houseguests and what is going on in the house that we all talk about in the threads. It's hard to say what we can be judgemental about and what we can't be judgemental about. Some judgements that are made about what is going on are ok with almost everybody (posting) and then there are topics that we make judgements about and it isn't ok with some people.

I keep re-reading my post, and I'm not sure that it makes sense to me. I don't know if this will make sense to anybody! :blink:

I am definately trying not to be judgemental of all of the judgements that I might have made in possibly judging others!!!! :wacko: Anybody following this? :blink:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:P

That was very worded Princess, lol but I got it...I am guilty too (in life, like anybody) pre-judging people, but the only problem I have with what I read today, was that someone slandered a person who they don't even know....I have no problem with the speculation of what might happen, or if it would be good or bad if it happens, but to call someone names and then hope that a couple breaks up is just low. (IMO of course)

I just think that some people take this show, as well as any other show, too seriously....everyone has their favorite person in the game....but when the spouse/person is outside the game, it has to be very hard to:

1) Be away from their partner

2) Have people talking badly about their partner

3) Watching your partner play the game (even if it means flirting and whatnot)

4) Coming on to read about your partner, and finding out a bunch of people are slandering YOU, when you are not even in the game, and they have no clue who you are as a person.

5) People Routing for your partner to hook up with "said" person on an internet feed, and at home veiwers.

I don't know, but that would make me feel like shit.

This thread is so National Enquirer...(lol). Hey, don't we all talk/gossip about others (celebrities, etc.) who break up with someone and/or their relationships (Britney and K-Fed, for example)? So why not Erin and Dr. Delicious? It's just fun. I'm sure no one means any harm. :)

I agree with your last post Jennzabelle.

I personally try not to call people names, though that can be hard at times ie after James started calling Janie names, I really wanted to turn around and give him a few choice words! (Though I try not to name call, I still reserve my right! :lol: )

But, I love the speculation that is going on in the game right now over Erin and Will. You're right LIPS, this is like the tabloids, and I eat that shit up! I am so entertained with this thread. I'd much prefer to speculate and read about what is going on in the triangle between Will, Erin, and Janie than read the same recycled crap about K-Fed and Brittney! :D

Why in the world would Erin Brodie care what a bunch of people on a message board think? I find it hard to believe that she is glued to our posts and crying her eyes out because them. It's pretty egotistical to think she cares what we think of her.

Sometimes this place is fun, but lately the scoldings are out of hand. I'm all for differing opinions, but if a post is within the forum guidelines what business is it of anoyone else to tell people they are being naughty?

Aren't we all adults, free to our own opinions?

:lol:

I just spit out my coffee with your comment "I eat this shit up"

LOL I'm the same way....and have no problems reading all the dirt, the more the better, its's kind of addicting but I just feel bad when they start name calling....just a little childish for me, but to each their own....I myself am enjoying my first season on the threads, but I hardly post, as you can tell...I think I'm at 9 posts?

I guess I'm new to the whole experience of what kind of things get said around here....just need to grow thicker skin i guess.....call whoever you want, whatever you want, I'll just skip over that post, lol.

Just don't call me a bitch, and I'll be fine lol.....I love juicy gossip as much as the next, but would never say they were this or that (at least I hope I wouldn't) I don't know James left, so I'm good now with the remains, lol....I'm sure if he had of won, i'd be cursing and swearing myself, so i can plead guilty.......someone spank me....or get me a midol, lol.

I believe I just totally contradicted myself, but that's ok. lmao!

I think I'm a little jaded too....a girl I didn't even know called me a bitch, in passing on Friday, so maybe that's where this stemmed from....Arg! Sorry. :P

Didn't we see this topic already.........probably a publicity stunt. They want us to think that Will has this thing for Janelle and Erin got all mad about it.

He'll be done with Janelle after the show and go back to his "real" (hahaha) relationship with Erin.

Hmm..Dr. Delicious :D I think I'll call him Dr. Deli for short.

Erin Brody has been called a bitch and much more since she first came on reality tv. :D

i dont think its anything new to her. just like itsn nothing new for britney spears to be called every name in the book. i am sure they would rather be called a bitch than some of the other things they have been called.

Chichi

:) You're right. Erin Brody doesn't give a shit about anything that we say or anything that is on the message board. IMO when people worry about family members reading negative post after post of a family member, they are worried the most about the kids. Any adult should be able to take all of this with a grain of salt.

My whole point in all of this is I don't really care what the content of the posts are (if you read my first post- though I understand that it is hard to make sense out of what I wrote.) :)

To sum up my thoughts: 1) I try not to judge what others say when posting 2)I try not to judge what the houseguests say and do (though I do ;) ) And, this is only what I think and try to do. I'm not one of those people who expect others to be or have the same thoughts that I do. I, too, think that this needs to be a fun place for people to talk about the game

Jennzabelle-

I'm new to all of this too. I totally understand how you're feeling since all of this is new to you too. I am usually hesitant and don't feel like I have a lot of confidence posting. I'm always worried that I will offend somebody, or that someone will take what I say the wrong way. I think it takes time to feel comfortable with all of this.

By the way that girl was a bitch for calling you a bitch!!!! :P:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LIPS-

I said that it was a triangle between Will, Erin, and Jannelle. But, where is Big Daddy in the picture. Should he be added in. If so, what do you call it? A quad-angle? :lol::lol:

I don't want to dredge up a heated topic, but it just occurred to me that they've been in the house for almost 2 months now - I don't blame Janelle and Will for being drawn to each other. Still, that doesn't mean Erin Brody has to like it - kind of an awkward situation. Hopefully she is out and about dating other guys to keep the balance in the relationship even. I see a lot of sparks between Will and Janelle but all they ever really talk about is the game - is this romance going to have enough pull to overcome distance and habits like his vegetarianism and her night-owl tendencies out in the real world? If this just ends up being a showmance and Erin hasn't clicked with anybody she's been dating then maybe Will and Erin will get back together after all the dust has settled and Janelle will get back together with Big Daddy.

But in the meantime, I don't see why she shouldn't feel free to date. She should call this guy, one of the guys she ditched in For Love or Money 2 - he was yummy and they looked so cute together!

flom2wade.jpg

Um excuse ....Will Erin is gone...you made your bed now lie in it...No one wants to look like a fool and ESPECIALLY not on live TV and internet...That relationship is over...pick up the pieces with Janelle so we can keep up with your relationship for another 6 months just to see yall break up and you calling her mother and saying she will always be alone....OH.. we seen this before...OH Well you have a nice life anyway..

PS Erin is not stupid....face it you blew it... like chunks..

In the house it is easy because it was just them but in the real world they come from 2 separate worlds....I doubt that this showmance will become something more...

I think it is probably difficult for a couple of young, single people to be in a house together and not flirt, when they are cooped up together day after day. Especially if the person is one of the few you like to talk with and be around.

Will and Janelle talk about everything you can imagine. Their home towns, trips they have taken as kids and as adults, their families--you name it. The talk all of the time. He usually starts by saying "Tell me stuff." Then they talk and he'll ask a lot of questions. I'm never completely sure if he's bored, if it's strategy, or if he is attracted to her, but I do think he genuinely likes her as a person.

If I had a boyfriend and he was on that show (and I've been married for 18 years now, so maybe I just have a more mature perspective than I would have had in my early 20's), I would understand if he flirted a little. Will has always told Janelle no and that they can't lie in bed together or kiss, etc. He could easily manipulate her that way, but he hasn't done that. So, I think if I had a boyfriend in there and he did that, I'd probably be okay with it, although I'd need some reassurance when he came home. And maybe a half a million dollars. ;) I know he held her hand, but I'm beginning to wonder if maybe he knew about Erin supposedly breaking up with him at that point. He told Janelle that day that he had a lot on his mind and he wouldn't tell her what it was about, but said he would when the time was right. So I guess we won't know until after the show is over, if then.

Come on folks! We're talking about Will here --- the biggest liar, cheat and manipulator inside the house (and probably outside it too)!

He's made a gigantic fool out of Janelle :wacko: --- she fell for him and outside the house he would never even look at a girl like her twice. Strictly low class dame all the way. Oh, she may be fairly attractive, but she just wouldn't fit in Will's world. She's not in his league socially or economically or educationally, etc. etc. etc.

So here we have Will crapping all over Janelle and she dosen't even know it. (Dumb!!!) While outside the house he gets dumped by Erin and he dosen't even know it!!! :lol::lol::lol: Couldn't think of anything that would make me happier than seeing Will get dumped on --- and for real!!! Yeah!!! The B-----d deserves it.

Strictly low class dame all the way. Oh, she may be fairly attractive, but she just wouldn't fit in Will's world. She's not in his league socially or economically or educationally, etc. etc. etc. - Ron

That was said about this girl named Diana once. Then she married a Prince. His name was Charles. The rest is history.

^^^ little harsh there on both Will and Janelle.

I don't find Janelle low class at all. She can hold her own pretty well.

As for Will - why not go all out for a game? You can basically be anyone you want to be in the house and get away with it. I don't think it means that you have to be the same way outside of the house.

I don't see Danielle sitting around the house acting a fool when she is drunk and drinking as much as she is now - in real life.

If I were to go on the show I know I would be the complete opposite of who I normally was. Who would know but my friends and family on the outside.

That was said about this girl named Diana once. Then she married a Prince. His name was Charles. The rest is history.

Do you mean the history where they couldn't fullfill each others needs, both were unfaithful, had an acrimonious divorce, she died a suspicious death and he married his long time mistress?

I think Janelle is a very smart girl.....she's worldly, she's been to places on this earth that most of us will never go, she knows what she wants, and knows how to get it.

She has great looks, a remarkable personality (IMO), and charasmatic way about her that makes half the world fall in love with her. Plus she's athletic and strong.

I'd like to know where you are basing your facts from, about her being low-class and dumb? She has more class than most people.

She has admitted fully that she herself is playing Will.....that to me is the SMARTEST move she can do, just incase she finds out he is playing her, she can not look like a sucker when the show is done, whether or not her feelings are real for the DR.

She covered her butt in the end, by claiming she is playing him.

That to me is very smart!!!

Archived