Sunday, August 27th

CeCiMom

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is going to be a hard week for Erika. Dani is going to be all over her. When Dani gets nommed tomorrow she is going to go into her frenzy mode. That is something really scary.

Dani will get the claws out after tomorrow's veto ceremony. Erika thought she felt bad about kaysar's leaving that will feel like nothing comared to Dani.

Man, and then it doesn't even end on Thursday - even scarier will be her in the jury house with a grudge :unsure:

it was quite and easy prediction too.

unless ericka can go with boogie or maybe cg in finals she is most def playing for 2

It will be such a relief to not have Danielle playing game 24/7. She is always asking what is going on. What is up with .... why is someone acting this way? bla bla bla.

Right now she is whining and all teary saying she is letting her family down.

I agree Dani is going to go smooth off on somebody. Too bad Too sad though. It's only a game and somebody has to leave. I cannot wait to see who gets HOH and somebody else leaves immediately. Jani's chances are really good to get this HOH and I am betting she is going to want Erika out. CG will hang in there for one more week, poor man. He don't even have a chance after that.

I agree with you Marty. She urks me so I can just imagine if I had to share a house with the woman. She needs to hurry up and get home to her family.

Yeah, only 4 people playing for HOH - Janelle, Chilltown, and George . . . George is terrible at comps, and Chilltown will throw it. Janelle's like a lock for HOH (and not because of possible producer manipulation or whatever).

Did Chilltown offer Erika the 'banana bread' deal or is she going to have to win POV to stay? As a Dani fan that would actually be some comfort to see Erika join Dani on the couch with Julie Chen on Thursday. Sweet justice :P

if any other player did this to dani she would be cool with it. but having a leech seal your fate isnt cool one bit. ericka who the hell voted her ass to be on allstar.

yep

ummm Erika was AMERICA'S CHOICE.

and the only reason she was voted in is because she cheated with the vote bots. She got a bunch of star struck people to vote for her night and day with continuous vote cheater machine. She also works for CBS and is a casting director. I smell a rat.

when she told dani, dani got up and walked away. erika said sorry and she said "its ok, you gotta do what you gotta do

dani went in and woke up boogie to see if he will vote out CG and he said yeah and kinda did what he does to everyone going on the block

then dani paced around the house for a while before sitting at table to play cards... now she is mucking about in the bathroom

omg....now there is talk of Janelle asking BB for a pregnancy test because she thought she may be pregnant.......

and Will just made the comment that she was going to be a 'domestic goddess' "in like 6 months".....

Maybe Big Daddy is gonne BE a big Daddy?...lol

Janie comes out in her new shirt.

Will is the first to notice and says, "Wow, look at that!" Boogie and Erika chime in their approval. Janie walks over and Will grabs her hand, has her sit next to him on the red lounger.

Janie tells them she made ham roll ups, but then realized Will and Erika don't eat meat... Will says, "I don't dine on the swine".

Erika comments that Janie is such a mommy and who would have ever have thought that about her. Will says she's nesting. Erika agrees that Janie is nesting. Will follows up with, "Can you blame her?"

Janie says, "I'm going to be a domestic goddess someday"

Will says under his breath, "Like, in 6 months..."

ok dani just told janelle in the bathroom that if janie had not won pov and dani did... dani would have used it to take janie off the block :blink: she really is trying to work it now.

she said she never trusted anyone in the game and she finally did and now she is going home cause she trusted erika and told her everything. she told janie to not trust erika

talk continues... dani trying to get janelles vote

Quote: "Janie comes out in her new shirt."

I really liked that top that Janelle had on for last Thursday's show. The color suited her. I want that top! :)

Quote:

Will is the first to notice and says, "Wow, look at that!" Boogie and Erika chime in their approval. Janie walks over and Will grabs her hand, has her sit next to him on the red lounger.

Janie tells them she made ham roll ups, but then realized Will and Erika don't eat meat... Will says, "I don't dine on the swine".

Erika comments that Janie is such a mommy and who would have ever have thought that about her. Will says she's nesting. Erika agrees that Janie is nesting. Will follows up with, "Can you blame her?"

Janie says, "I'm going to be a domestic goddess someday"

Will says under his breath, "Like, in 6 months...""

So Janie and Erika are best friends......to quote UVP - that leech will make Janelle cry if she hangs around with her. (Paraphrased and added a different player in to that quote :D )

GingerSnaps :lol: . she gonna make dani cry soon

Archived