Sunday, August 27th

CeCiMom

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH GAWWD, the leech is at it again, she is so fake! if it was dani that won it, she'd be saying the very same thing. erika's just trying to secure a spot with janie, she'll turn on her as soon as she gets the chance. she has said all week how janie has got to go, etc.

im awake again now...danielle is pacing in HOH dying for erika to come up there with her to talk

oh gee whiz, i wonder what she needs to talk to her about ? :P

all the girls finished the competition within one minute, they are all ragging on george for taking so long.....thanks for the FOTH george

Dani is going to stick to Erika like glue saying put Will up we gotta get Will out. She is begging Erika to come up stairs. She is getting manic again. oh geeeeeeeez.

Even if Erika puts up Will he's not going anywhere...Janie and Mike will decide to evict George!! They control it, not Erika! Now does she really want to chance putting up Will and pissing him and boogie off and having them BOTH after her or put up Dani and have her leave and everyone else is happy!!

I think it's more ballsy to not cave into Chilltown's carrots and sticks - and Erika's holding her own just fine.

Dont even say they "gave" her morphomatic... They have played that the past 2 seasons, if Diane was in the house she would have kicked butt at it too...Even Danielle said she would "kick butt" in it because she pays attention to peoples faces... whatev

Clearly Janelle kicks ass at comps - it's just funny like you pointed out that they'd give the houseguests a comp that only she has played before and it would have mostly her friends. She still kicked but though :)

PS Did you all just hear what Will said on the feeds? Naughty boy! ;)

Oh shoot, is nobody doing feeds right now? Will just made a snide comment about whether anybody else thought BB was giving Janelle a congradulatory massage and her producer's bonus in the DR right then, met with snickers and Boogie saying he's not going to comment because he didn't want to go down the James Rhine route.

A couple of minutes later Danielle said I knew Janelle was going to win POV and Erika said why don't they just give the win to her right now.

(Moved the stuff to live feeds)

Will and Boogie in weight room:

Boogie telling Will that Erika asked to put Will up.

Boogie: I'm just going to tell her you want your cake and eat it too. If you put up will, Will will get Janelle and then me, Will and Janelle will play against Danielle in the HOH and you are definitely going up.

Will: Did you tell her that?

Boogie: No, I haven't yet but I wanted to tell you in case you should just calm me down.

Will: You've just go to say look...you've just got to be cool. She has a terrible poker face. You know just say, we had a conversation yesterday. You can't play next week and Danielle, she came to us and she's DOUBLE DIPPING, she wants you and she wants us and next week when Dani throws it...

Boogie: The problem is Janelle, she thinks if you go up you'll pretend you're a pwan, the 2 girls will vote you out, and then the 2 girls will come after me. I'm not having that.

its fun watching how uncomfortable danielle is, you know she is trying to will janelle to get the hell back inside so danielle can pick erika's brain...i keep thinking about how erika followed diane around, i hope someone runs interference between dani and erika

Erika and Janelle in HOH room:

Erika: So, what do I do? Give me some thoughts.

Janelle: Well there's 3 people. Did you want me to vote a certain way? (silence)

Erika and Janelle in the HOH room

Erika: I'm really torn because Danielle is like the strongest player, but to do that to her would just be like...

Janelle: Well she is the stronger of the three. Obviously anyone you put up will probably go out because they are stronger than CG. The thing, I definitely want to go after CT next week. But if yuo out Mike or Boogie up, it would obviously piss them off. I think all 3 need to go.

Erika laughs

Janelle: I think you should do what's best for you.

Erika: I don't think I could beat Danielle in the finals

Janelle: I don't think anyone could. If you were against her in the finals, she on good terms with everyone in the jury house. Maybe Marcellas. She'd be hard to beat in the finals and the guys kind of suck

Erika laughs

Erika: So if I take her out, we team up and go after Chilltown?

Janelle: Mmhmm.

Erika: Do you think that's the best move or should I take out Will or Boogie?

Janelle: Do you think they ar ebetter at the competitions than Danielle?

Erika: No.

Janelle: Chilltown definitely needs to be dealt with next week.

Erika: I put up you and CG thinking you'd win POV and we'd get rid of Will but now I'm seeing what a threat Danielle is. She has the jury.

Janelle: She definitely has the jury and she stands a good chance of winning HOH next week. And obviously I'm gonna try to win it and go after Chilltown.

Erika: I don't think Will is as good at stuff

Janelle: He sucks.

Erika laughs

Janelle: Mike is pretty good.

Erika: If I kepy Danielle, she'd go after Chilltown too.

ADD:

It appears that Janelle and Erika have now made an alliance.......(according to further conversation)

He he - EE glad to see others doing feeds to because everybody gets a different impression of things :)

(Like I put in the live feeds that I thought they didn't really click because Janelle contradicted herself by saying she wants to get Danielle out this week over Chilltown but if Danielle were to stay this week she would go after Chilltown not Danielle next week. And if Chilltown were to go up, Erika knows Janelle would vote out George not Chilltown. But everybody's perspective is different, so it's nice to see other peoples' perspectives :) )

I think secretly Mike wants Erika to put up Will but he wont TELL her that... why else would he make the comment about Will having some kind of feelings for Janelle??? That just puts a bigger target on Will... I think there is a possibility that if Will is nominated that Boogie would vote to evict him... just because he said he would do whatever is necessary when the time comes... and he KNOWS he could not win against Will in the finals... things that make ya go hmmm...

Archived