Funniest thing this season

Last nights episode was just unbeatable....CG's bellyflops, CG humping the houseguests during the food comp, Will calling the entire cast of BB4 ugly and then making love to the camera...priceless stuff. I also thought the sequester footage of Howie and Marjealous and Booger throwing the women out of the way when he saw ghost image hilarious.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with a few other people- last nights food competition made me laugh the hardest so far this season. The part where Boogie said the girls were making a hot movie, and they slowed down and faded the footage of them all writhing around together.

Followed closely by George rapid-humping Janelle and Boogie. :lol::lol::lol:

The Slip N Slide incident has been my other favorite this season. But the look on Marcelles face when he saw what was going on was what made it the funniest to me.

I also loved a little one- liner from Howie that never made it onto the show. It was within the first week of the season, back when he and Will were still feeling each other out, and he kept making fun of Will for being so pasty white. Will jumped into the pool and Howie yelled, "Its a good thing the bottom of the pool isn't white, or we might lose Will!"

Funniest for me so far this season was this evening: Will Making love to the Camera/America.

If anyone knows of a link to the unedited/full version please post it here as I would love to see the rest.

Thanks.

On YouTube (by xx2000xx)

Part 1 (7:12): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m97XXTw0P1U

Part 2: (7:18) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2b83_b7MsU

BB7-656-F1-August-21-2006.jpgBB7-672-F2-August-21-2006.jpg

BB7-659-F1-August-21-2006.jpgBB7-663-F1-August-21-2006.jpg

BB7-669-F1-August-21-2006.jpgBB7-671-F1-August-21-2006.jpg

I swear the way BB is editing things this year is really makign some of these funny moments so much funnier! Good job BB!

I agree shelldrake 111, the editing and sound effects have been good this season. And combined with the entertainment that the HG have provided, it makes for great viewing.

BTW.....great topic. I've been smiling and laughing all the way through.

Archived