Funniest thing this season

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when cg got caught listening in on james and he tried to play it off

and veto before last when cg said damn when he seen james was gonna win it

The funniest thing to me that has happened this season is when Janelle fell off the hammock. Everytime I watch that clip it cracks me up.

I have to admit this was funny but I have to give her credit, she did save the wine. That's my girl!! lol

It has to be when they were on the slip-and-slide

and Howie laid on his back and chicken george laid on his stomach

on top of howie and jase/will/mike/james all took an arma nd a leg

and tossed them down the slide..

sry i couldn't find a clip but that has to be hands down the funniest

fizzle, i miss howie too.

one of the funniest things i saw had to do with howie, it was when he mooned the camera and bb on tv made a 'honk' sound as they blurred out his white ass.

and then when he was going' BIG BOY HUNGRY' sticking his gut out and acting like dumb little boy to annoy will. the funny thing is, is that i dont think anyone was around.

I'm thinking that we might have some of the funniest moments in tomorrow night's show. Sounds like the latest food comp will be fodder for plenty of laughs! George dressed as a flower? It's got to be up there with Jack as a strawberry!

Funniest thing for me was Boogie and Will up in the HOH room celebrating,..can't remember if that was Janelle's veto win,..or what that was? But them two dancing around and hugging and then throwing themselves on the bed on top of each other,....such guy stuff!

I laughed so hard at them!

Archived