Episode 3.04: Every Man For Himself (Sawyer-centri

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.04: Every Man For Himself (Desmond-centric)

Airdate: October 25, 2006

• 08/22 - [This] Desmond-centric [episode features] flashbacks of his time in prison. It features Warden Harris, a nasty man with a hate for Desmond. [The episode also features] 'Munson', a mild-mannered gov't bureaucrat in his 30's who shows his dark side when he finds out he has been betrayed by his wife. Source: secretagentman @ TWOP

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 3.04: Every Man For Himself (Desmond-centric)

• 09/07 - Amongst Desmond's flashbacks, we will see his best friend in prison, Stuckey Chavez. The latter is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he is always appraised of prison gossip. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 1 month later...

Note the title change........

Episode 3.04: Every Man For Himself (Sawyer-centric)

• 10/09 - Guest starring are Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Michael Bowen as Pickett, Ian Gomez as Munson, Bill Duke as Warden Harris, Ariston Green as Jason, Dustin Geiger as Matthew, Kim Dickens as Cassidy, Dorian Burns as prison guard and Peter Ruocco as Agent Freedman. Source: ABC
  • 10/07 - Sawyer discovers how far his captors will go to thwart his and Kate's escape plans; Jack must scrub up to save an Other's life; Desmond's behavior perplexes the survivors when he starts constructing an unknown device. Source: WCHS

Episode 3.04: Every Man For Himself (Sawyer-centric)

• 10/19 - Sawyer will flash back, and we

Courtesy of Kristen at EOnline:

On Lost, is Kate's "love confession" distinct from her notorious "choice?" Or are the two things one and the same?

From what I

A couple of clips for tomorrow's episode are now available at aol.com! One features Desmond and the new guy (I can't remember his name) and the other features Jack and Juliet...

LOSTclips at aol.com

New clip of tonight's episode which was released today shows Benjamin coming up to Sawyer's cage and asking him his weight and age. When Sawyer says he is 32, Ben calls him out for lying and then Sawyer says 35. Now why would Ben ask him is he already knows how old he is? I'll see if I can track down a link to the video...my ISP provided it on my home page but there was no way to link it...

In next week's preview....who in the heck was that in the tv screen with the eye patch??? :o:o

Remember in season two when the tailies find a bible and an eye patch?? Well, I guess we'll find out who it belongs to finally! This show is absolutely killing me...I can't wait!!

We also now know that the writers are going to continue to string us along on the Sawyer/Kate/Jack thing a little longer...just what I thought. Was Kate saying it so they'd stop or did she really mean it?

So Ben is the one with the gigantic tumor on his spine...so was the whole reason he sent Goodwin and Ethan to the crash sites to find him a surgeon?

And finally, Sawyer actually does have a soft spot (along with a daughter named Clementine ;) )...but then we all knew that ;) !

Another great show for twists.

Why wouldn't Sawyer at least consider his pace-maker to be a con job?

And why would Ben not want him to tell Kate? To see how much he cared for her? To use it on her later?

Will Sawyer tell her now? Or did Kate's 'retraction' put him back to Square One and silent?

And finally, neither island looked that expansive (to me). After all their exploring, why didn't our survivors ever see a second island? Anybody know something I missed?

Love being left with questions. Lost never leaves you when the show is over.

Katy - I was wondering that too - did they never see this island, that isnt even that far away??

I do like having some questions, but it seems to me like they keep asking mor eand more questions but they never give us any answers, I want some answers damnit lol!!

The first thing I thought when Sawyer woke up and they told him he would explode if he got to excited or tried to escape was jumping and yelling, "If you're gonna go down, take that Mother F***** with you!!!" But Sawyer, that big marshmellow, did nothing.

When Jack failed to save Sun's latest victim, why didn't he ask Juliette why they didn't have a working crash cart? With all of thier technology and obvious connections to the outside world...wouldn't that be logical? But I have to admit, I liked Jack and Trapped Benry changing roles with Juliette as the Others' Locke...almost word for word verbatim. Nice.

BTW...am I the only one who thinks the spine & tumor x-ray belongs to Locke?

BTW...am I the only one who thinks the spine & tumor x-ray belongs to Locke?

Now that's an interesting theory, Fran. Somebody is going to die, according to the spoilers. Locke could be a possibility -- and much more likely than Ben. I'd miss him, though.

p.s. And, Blackcat, at least we've learned where the H that bear came from! :lol:

Just thought of something else...

Kate's crawling out of the top of the cage.

If they're watching Sawyer on the TV remote then they're certainly also watching Kate. They let it be for all of 5 minutes. Either they missed it or they'll be watching whatever she does (later) if/when she gets out. They now know that he's truly important to her -- and could use that against her later.

Hmmmm...

I definitely think the x-ray is Ben's because the preview for next week shows Jack talking directly to Ben about it.

You know what though when Jack is talking to somebody in the preview there is no way to tell if it is Ben for sure. That could be a whole other scene with Ben. They do this all the time to confuse people I wouldnt be surprissed if it was him.

Who was the figure in the television I thought a guy with an eye pacth but another thought was he looked goffy looking so I thought an alien or something. My guess is when the hatch blew up it let something out underneath the hatch!!!!!

God I cant wait for next episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locke better not die I will cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The first thing I thought when Sawyer woke up and they told him he would explode if he got to excited or tried to escape was jumping and yelling, "If you're gonna go down, take that Mother F***** with you!!!" But Sawyer, that big marshmellow, did nothing."

I knew right away they had to be lying!!!! Im like theres no way they could have done that I just didnt belive. I thought this is done to scare him and thats exactly what it was.

I also love how the Others say there not killers well maybe not directly kind like the Saw movies but they could be blamed of driving Micheal to kill Ana and Libby.

I also love it the line when cole dies " they did this" Im like yea well you have 3 of there people morons!!!!!!

You're right deedsy, the previews are almost never what they seem.

And who says Jack isnt lying about the x-rays, maybe there isnt a tumour, maybe he is just trying to use this to his advantage?? Maybe.. I dont know... this show confuses me lol!

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW COMMENTARY

Lost

by Angel Cohn

October 25, 2006: Keeping the Pace

Umm... I love Lost. I really do. But tonight was not my favorite episode. Not by a long shot, which was such a letdown because I was really looking forward to it after last week's exciting installment.

We did learn some interesting facts, like Henry is afraid of needles, Sawyer has a daughter in Albuquerque (where Kate held up a bank) named Clementine, Desmond is a regular MacGyver, Juliet is a fertility doctor, and one of the male Others has a tumor on his spine. Is it Friendly? Picket/Danny? Ben? Hanso, whose experiments with aging make him appear only fortysomething on X-rays? Oh, and the Others' little Hydra compound (and presumably their nice little suburban neighborhood) is actually on another island,

How's about Sawyer telling ol Ben (How do I know that's the same rabbit?)and Ben said (you don't) Maybe insinuating they COULD'VE put a pacemaker in despite saying they didn't.Hmmmm

And I believe it was Juliet who said the x-rays were Bens.She also TOLD Jack the crash cart paddles were broken & that they'd never needed them because they'd never had a situation arise like this.

I thought the spy cam showed both Kate AND Sawyers cages.If so they obviously knew one or the other wouldn't leave the other.

Is it just me or does Ben seem to have his OWN ajenda seperate from his OTHER village idiots?

I don't think this episode showed Juliet telling him the x-rays were Bens..Jack just asked her whose they were. I would actually love it if Jack actually conned them, but I'm doubting it. What I'm wondering is...was this the whole reason that the others infiltrated the crash survivors- to find a surgeon in the group? But that wouldn't make total sense because they also took children and other survivors...

Yes, I know that the previews aren't always what they seem...but I do think they are an others x-rays and not someone from the plane crash...we will soon see- but not soon enough for me!! :(

Well they had reasons for each of the three people they took. I think we obvisouly now know why Jack was needed. They wanted him to save somebody! Sawyer im guessing they just wanted to teach him what it was like to be conned and maybe change him or something but who knows I may be way of but so far thats what I guess! Katie I have no clue just because she is hot maybe lol JK!!

I hate how they've completely written Michael and Walt out of the script.

I think the Jack/ ben conversation is Jack, once again believing that he is right. I think he's the one who confronts Ben about Jack being the most important person on the island because he is here to save Ben. Little does Jack know (which is quite a lot), the x-rays are for someone or something else.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name