Marjellous and Howie

brotherlover

He should've been kicked off before sequester. He has never been to sequester and should of know he was going to hate it. Marcellas needs to be nice to Howie and Howie needs to be respectful to Marcellas. They aren't in the game anymore so, boys, Get Over It!

Was it just me or was Marjellous and bit more caddy than normal on the show last night?

I guess being stuck in a beautiful house on the beach and getting paid for it doesn't overide the fact that he is a snob and can't assoicated with anyone.

Isn't the word catty? Meow! And yes he is. Even I am tired of his drama. All he does is complain about everything.

It was very funny to hear Marcellas go on about how he didn't want to be at the sequester house and then we would view a camera shot of the amazingly beautiful place where he is living, and the gorgious scenery.

I think Howie was upset about being lied to...Boogie could have easily told Howie that he was almost certain that he would get the vote but that he could not gaurantee anything ect... SO, I understand Howie being upset and can't comprehend why Marcy...I mean Marcellas...could not sympathize a little bit. I believe that Marcellas should have had a little compassion for Howie first and then second explained to Howie that he may have been a bit abrasive, and then moved on!! Instead Marcy got all attack mode on Howie...the person that was obviously hurting because he was lied to and also backdoored. Yes, Howie got a little over excited but Marcy's lack of compassion and logic skills to validate to Howie that he understood WHY he acted the way he did is a fault on Marcellas's character, not Howie's whom is true to his feelings. And, yes Howie must learn to tone it down a bit.

Marcellas sure knows how to play for the cameras.........he was so excited to have someone in the house to bitch and complain to that he couldn't contain himself.

Oh, and he called that "hideaway" a prison.........I hope he tries out for my new reality show that takes place in a prison---he'll know the difference. :D

Last night Marcellas just proved how much he sucks... No one in their right mind would complain so much about being in such a beautiful place and getting paid to be there on top of that!!! It's very apparent that Marci doesn't like Howie and Howie could really care less. I dont think the things he says are meant to piss off Marcellas I just think thats Howie's personality... Anyway I'm glad the queen is out of the house and in sequester I just dread having to watch him every Thursday "welcome" a new person.... :rolleyes:

I thought the whole scences were hillarious!!!! Good TV at least with some great comedy. I really couldnt stop laughing. However I dont agree with some of Howie's crap get over it you sore loser. Maybe you and Jani should have listened to James, Marcelles when they told you dont trust CT! Marcelles is very very snobby this year and dont really care for him at all and last night was about the same.

Good comedy though! Will see what happens when James comes in the house!

I think Marcellas would be so shocked when he comes out of the house to learn that he is absolutely NOT America's black gay sweetheart...Why would he have even thought that for a moment? He was on some serious drugs..

Yeah I never understood why people play up to the AMERICA hates me/loves me. He was so hurt when he didn't make it in the house based on votes. Who cares what AMERICA thinks? If I was in the house I'd flip all of the cameras off 24X7 and curse out the live feeders..lol.

But I guess the type of people who make it into the house (i.e. Marcellas), are the type of people who care what others think of them.

Archived