Friday, August 25th

CeCiMom

Boys in the Hot Tub, and girls playing Gin Rummy. Later today... nominations.

I got up at 5am and had my coffee and played with the dogs. Talked to my sweetie on the phone and went to work. oooops this is about the day in the BB house?

I predict a boring day. Unless Will and Boogie try to get to the bottom of the Erika/Danielle relationship. As commented last night they were friends outside the house. Danielle saw pictures of Erika's dog and that that was the dog that Danielle was playing with in Erkia's yard.

It could one of Danielles other secret secret alliances.

I think the target is going to be on Dani, just not by Erika. She is always putting Will and Boogie on the defensive and on edge. She grills them about every detail and wants to know every detail of what they are planning. I really think they are tired of it and are scheaming on how to get her out.

Bet it happens next Thursday. I think Mama Doom's days are numbered.

CT has manipulated everyone in the house....now Erika has HOH, I think this will be an interesting weekend. Does anyone know if a food comp is on the schedule for today??

Will is working hard getting Danielle nominated if POV is used. Saying that almost anyone can beat Janie in the finals. Even mentioned maybe doing a chill town DR with her. (Like he did with Janie already)

This is going to be interesting.

Wilma really is a master - he started with just a few negative comments to Erika about Danielle littered here/there, increasing, increasing, then culiminating with the fact that Erika could never beat her in the final two. The cherry on top: replace POV winner with Danielle and CT takes the blame for voting her out.

A light bulb brightened over Erika's head and the HOH doorbell rang: Danielle.

Erika isn't smart enough to nominate Danielle. Danielle will tell Erika that CT is playing her and that they are obviously telling her that they are in a alliance with Janelle since they are trying to get her(Danielle) out. This could really back fire on CT if they keep showing their card's like this. Damn I should be on BB!

Ok, Danielle is my girl but I think she is self-medicating to escape the craziness of the house. She has no alliance and if she doesn't step up and win POV AND HoH, she will be gone. I also think her incessant talking is getting on everybody's last nerve. Maybe she is trying to get to sequester, after all its the same money and less stress.

Archived