Best BB Player of All Time

SCRebel

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard several people say that Maggie was one of the best BB players. Although I absolutely loathe that woman, I have to agree with that to a point. But there is a huge difference between Maggie and Will. Yeah, Maggie bested James but James is an amateur compared to the Dr. And Maggie is certainly no match for Will. Not even close.

Maggie was a very good manipulator. But the thing about her that brings the taste of bile into my mouth is the fact that she was one of the most sanctimonious people I have ever seen. She constantly looked down her nose at others with her self professed piety, especially if they disagreed with her. She was constantly reassuring herself that she was good and they were evil. She always preached that to her weak minded followers. On several occassions last season, I referred to her as a cult leader. And I still maintain that some of her ways were just like a cult leader. She had the NerdHerd somewhat brainwashed so that they were all willing to take the fall for her. I found her to be a horrible and nasty person.

I am not surprised Maggie did not return. She was hit hard by public opinion when she got out of the house last year. She had convinced herself and her followers that they were the "good ones" and that America loved them. Nothing was further from the truth. Earlier this season, I saw Marcellas on the feeds talking to someone (can't remember who) about Maggie and when she got out of the house. He said that he saw her immediately after she had started seeing some of the feedback and comments about her. According to him, she broke down and was sobbing in the hall at the studio. It was probably a really tough pill to swallow knowing you are one of the most reviled people on television.

Karma can be a brutal thing but she got what she deserved.

The only shocker for me is if Will isn't in the final two and Janelle is.

What about Janelle and Will as the final two? Taking CG to the finals seals your fate. He's great for the final three because everyone left in the house should be able to kick his ass in an endurance comp, but to go to the final with him? George has pissed off fewer jury members and needs the money. With the emotional jury members, you're better off taking another one like you rather than a charity case.

"J. has now won 72.7% of the competitions she's played in this season. "

that's because 72% of the people in the house are older, slower, obese, or throwing competitions. And it's not like it's a decathlon or anything. These people are pouring tar on themselves and rolling around in chicken feathers to win a piece of bologna for the week.

very true :lol:

Guest jordansmom
that's because 72% of the people in the house are older, slower, obese, or throwing competitions. And it's not like it's a decathlon or anything. These people are pouring tar on themselves and rolling around in chicken feathers to win a piece of bologna for the week

I agree. Just stop and look at who she was playing against. Lucky for her she got Jase and Ali out of the house.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The game is rigged. The competitions are not hard. Everybody is older than Janelle. Please whine, whine, whine, that's all you people do!!! They can never admit that Janelle is a kick ass player. What, there's no other point you guys can bring up other than that. The only thing that is 7th grade around is thinking up feeble reasons why she kicks ass. We know you don't like her, but do you all have to show your pettiness.

Guest jordansmom
Yeah, yeah, yeah. The game is rigged. The competitions are not hard. Everybody is older than Janelle. Please whine, whine, whine, that's all you people do!!! They can never admit that Janelle is a kick ass player. What, there's no other point you guys can bring up other than that. The only thing that is 7th grade around is thinking up feeble reasons why she kicks ass. We know you don't like her, but do you all have to show your pettiness.

Uptight much? Never said she was not a good comp. You brought the rigged comment up which by know is old news and as far a pettiness seems like that might be you. Just b/c someone makes a comment about Janie that you don't like doesn't mean they dislike her. Pettiness and hatred for her would be all the calls CBS got about the redo. Making comments on Mortys is just comments. The fact is look at who she is playing agaisnt thats why I said lucky for her Jase and Ali are gone. You got Will (who doesn't want to win anything), CG ( enough said about that), Erika ( who is too weak to play b/c she don't eat), and Dani. Besides I have been saying all summer she is good at the comps just not at the thinking part of the game.

Left Boogie out on purpose. :)

First of all I said you people, so I think someone is just a little uptight themselves. Yeah all she's been up against for the whole season is CG, Will, Erika & Danielle (both of whom have won HOH's and still couldn't get her out) funny I thought there were 13 other people in that house and all but 3 people (sorry I meant 2) wanted her out first. The only reason CT is teamed up with her is exactly because of the fact that she is good at comps. What Will isn't a good player either, because he does lousy at comps but is a great manipulator. Up to this point there is not a BB player who has encompassed both traits. For now I pick the one who has shown me the most integrity and that would be Janelle. She kicks major butt and tells the least amount of lies (notice I didn't say she didn't lie).

Contrast Will's scumbagging people to win and Janelle's winning comps and just eliminating people based on game play and you can see why it is so controversial as to who is the best player.

All depends if you like players who lie, cheat and scumbag like Will and Mike.

rofl...and I loved the 3 exclamation points in a row. That really helped get your point across. I really want to read your other response, but it's too long. Could you cliff's notes it?

Guest jordansmom
I really want to read your other response, but it's too long. Could you cliff's notes it?

Have you had some grey goose today? :lol::D

i have thought about this long and hard.. and i have watched some youtube video to help me confirm who is my alltime favorite player..

chiquita is her name and she was the best darn player ever! (even if she almost drowned). they should have brought her back for the allstars show!!!!

Archived