Best BB Player of All Time

SCRebel

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

janelle is the atlanta braves of bb. she wins all the comp but cant win the big one. and this year isnt any different. just like the braves

folks saying maggie was lucky and had dumb folks around her but same can be said about WILL in his season any other wnner season including this onei.

:lol: @ folks saying janelle is the best when maggie kicked her ass in season 6 and won the game. how the hell can the third place finisher be consider a bettter player than the winner :blink: .

how the hell can the third place finisher be consider a bettter player than the winner

Well.....I don't see Maggie on BB7...

wont even answer this dumb statement :lol:

ditto to cindyannie

Danielle played a piss poor game and she is going to get booted soon. So did James and he is gone already. They both formed an alliance thinking of themselves of the best BB players. Bye bye Dani.

When I tried to think of a response to why Danielle is one of the best BB players of all time I couldn't figure out what exactly she does to always come out on top, but that could say more about me then her :huh:

One example of how she's different than other players is that a lot of people were saying when she was HOH that for her to target Janelle was going to be suicide because either Janelle would get evicted and the remaining 3 sovs would be out for blood, or Janelle would win POV and get vengeance herself. And then even after Janelle won POV and the entire house was trying to get her to settle for evicting Marcellas after she had spent 24hrs in solitary broken down, she didn't back down and got one of the sovs evicted, and now there's only one left. How hard would it have been to try and take on the sovs if the house was 4 sovs versus 5 non-sovs then in terms of the threat of retaliation?

Also, she talks a lot and is a bit bossy, but she kind of became like the leader of the floaters which is perhaps what made her valuable enough to James and Chilltown for them to be willing to openly betray Janelle by letting Danielle win POV the next week.

Those are just a couple of things . . .

UVP Maggie didn't kick Janelle's ass she was beat by Ivette in the end. Unfortunately that was probably the only strategical move Ivette made in the game and by my books, it was the wrong move. Had she kept Janelle although I don't know if Ivette could have won, she would have had a better chance.

she won bb6 so she kicked janelle ass simple as that :lol:

if you win the game you kicked everyone ass

even ivette kicked janelle ass thanks for reminding me ;)

Best Player of All Time: WILL

As I say that please keep in mind that I loath and detest him as a player and, from what I can see of him in the house, as a real person as well.

Janelle is a bimbo, granted well coordinated, but that's not surprising. What good will it do her in the end to have won all those contests? She's still going to lose the game. No doubt about it.

Will hasn't won anything and he'll be in the final two and, as much as I dislike him, he got there by playing the players and making them do what he wanted --- not by winning comps. He has made a complete fool out of Janelle and everyone else other than Danielle.

Second Best Player of All Time: Danielle

She was cheated out of a win in her season by jealouse house guests. That was the biggest disappointment in all of BB history.

What is all this I read about Maggie? Good player? Why she was the ultimate FLOATER. She bobbed up and down with the tide and basically did nothing. I think that CG or even Erica are better players than Maggie! <_<

what show were you watching that maggie was the ultimate floater. she played for one team the whole season

your WILL argument is a good one. but you killed your post with the maggie was an ultimate floater. the broad made many moves some of which sealed james and kaysar fate. she won mulitple vetoes. she made sov backstabbed one of their own :lol: . so ultimate floater my ass. dont hate the great one cause no one seen her masterpiece coming of winning the game. i seen it a month before bb 6 ended that she would win it all. and i wasnt even a maggie fan in bb6 james was my favorite player that season.

The only shocker for me is if Will isn't in the final two and Janelle is. I think Will wants to go to the end with CG so he is assured of a second win. Don't be too "shocked" if that's been his master plan all along.

Ron knowing WILL you probably are right :D

I'd rank the order of the five modern BB winners (meaning BB2-6) as most deserving in this order:

1. Will BB2- Played a magnificent game of lying and deception. Created a false web of alliances and agreements while charming over the rest of the house. Created friendships while hating people and charmed them over so that they'd believe him even when he told them he would lie. He knew unlike some people that telling people to go screw themselves in your goodbye message would be a bad way to try and win jury votes and put on a good acting face there. Also, the idea of throwing competitions was so brilliant- I don't think anyone had at that point in reality tv competitions realized the benefit of never winning the immunity type competition.

2. Maggie BB6- I'm not sure what her strategy coming into the game was other than to follow Cappy around at all times but once he got the boot she took over. She successfully organized a group of people that could contend with Kaysar's majority alliance. She did an excellent job of always keeping her alliance together and never stabbed each other in the back. A good example of this was when she kept April and Ivette together despite their fighting. It's easy to talk about how dumb Howie was for going for James and Sarah instead of Maggie's group but you have to give some credit to Maggie for making it happen. She did a good job of manipulating Howie there and convinced him that James was the real problem. She let her alliance members (such as Jen) go into the spotlight at the target for the Sovs while she just sat back and was calling the shots from behind. She would have lost the jury vote if it weren't for the partner twist (Howie would have voted for Ivette but Rachel told him if he did she would never speak with him again since she was still mad about Ivette trashing her in the goodbye message) but hey, you can't fault Maggie too much for being smarter than her Final Two opponent.

3. Drew BB5- This guy was interesting. He did his homework before the game and had a gameplan to win it all before the game started. Joining up with the Four Horsemen early was a good move to make strategically. It put him tight with a group of guys that dominated the challenges early and kept him safe. He was smart to let Jase and Scott act the way they did and let him sit back and know that he would not be the target of the Pinky Swear group. It was good the way he got close with Diane (Was it manipulation? Was it strategy? I'd call it a little of both). He made an incredibly stupid move week three when he was Head of Household. Holly was pretty much loyal to the Horsemen and would have done whatever Jase told her to do and would vote how he told her to vote. The girls in the other alliance didn't like her and might have even gone for her first. Hurting your chances in the game to protect a friendship the Four Horsemen had formed three weeks ago just wasn't a wise move. It was basically a "Howie Move" before Howie ever existed. Apart from that move though he played pretty well. He knew week five when he had the veto that he had to go through with Operation Backdoor Jase and use the veto on Diane or else he'd become a target. He was smart to team up with the Twins to get them to break up the Karen/Nakomis/Will alliance and then he was smart to jump off that ship as soon as Diane decided she wanted the twins gone and how she felt bad. Keeping Cowboy close and on his side was a good way to ensure a vote if he needed it. He took a different approach than Will and Maggie by winning many HOHs but I suppose it worked for him. I'm not sure if taking your chances against a nice poor guy from Oklahoma was better than against a bitchy girl that betrayed most of the jury house was smart- I feel he could have beaten Diane by a bigger marigin. He probably would have lost if Cowboy had answered the jury questions better but overall he played a great game.

4. Jun BB4- Jun spent more time eating than she did strategizing. Like the seven others that came in the house first she was lucky that she came in the original group of eight. That season really screwed the five people that came in after them. If say, Jee and Justin were in that original group instead of Alison and Jun the season would have had a much different outcome. She basically stuck with the group of eight in the early stages and let other people target each other. After Alison picked her up about halfway through the game, Jun pretty much rode her coattails. Ali made all the decisions while Jun more or less went along with them. Her best move that she made by herself was probably the secret alliance with Jee in order to ensure her safety when the other group was in power. Ultimately though she pretty much rode coattails of Alison the entire way and only won because people hated Alison just a little bit more than her. She was a pretty undeserving winner of the worst season in BB history (and please get her off RotH, ugh.)

5. Lisa BB3- Can you say furniture? I'd be interested in hearing what types of strategic moves Lisa made other than chill out and ride coattails. She listened to other people and made moves that a majority of people told her to do rather than moves that would better her chances of winning. People like to credit her with voting against Eric to come back in the game. While it may seem like there was strategy there, to me it looked like bad strategy. Voting against a sure ally coming back in favor of a wildcard didn't make too much sense and seemed to be based on things the majority of the house had decided before there was a vote. She voted the way she was told and didn't do anything to team up with players to get them in her favor. She really should have finished in fifth place which is where she would have if Marcellas didn't make the worst move in BB history, and I don't think she had any word in convicing Marcellas to not use the veto. Her best move was evicting Jason instead of Danielle in the final three- but come on, that was a no brainer. She ultimately only won because Danielle's DR sessions were seen by the other houseguests and they found out how downright mean she. Roddy's influence over many of the people also helped her win some votes (it was discovered Chiara and Josh for instance were both thinking of voting for Danielle but Roddy was angry at her for the Devil comments and wanted them to vote for Lisa). Ultimately, Lisa was a nice and pretty girl but an undeserving winner.

SCRebel good post WILL/MAGGIE number one or two is ok with me. just glad to know you are true bb fan and know janelle aint a top 5 bb player :lol: .

Maggie just got lucky!

She did, when Kaysar believed JBlow. Had he kept his damned finger on the button, the power in the jury would have been equal and not have fallen to the Fiendsheep. But it took smarts when she got Howie to evict James, which not only ensured the failure of the SOVs, but also preserved Ivette's wavering allegiance to her. Even if Janie had won the final HOH, she would only come in second because Maggie had control of the jury.

That being said, Will would have eaten her for lunch. He is, by far, the strongest IMHO.

james was the WILL of her season and she ate him up. she was good @ reading folks being a nurse helped her in that respect. but WILL is clever but maggie would have figure him out easily

James and Maggie were the smartest players in BB6 which is why they both wanted the other one out. Unfortuantely for James, Maggie had people to listen to her and James didn't. I think James would have done better if the game wasn't so drawn in the sand as "Us vs. Them".

Thanks UVP. Yep, Will is a sneaky bastard, ain't he.

I guess I disliked Maggie so profoundly that I simply couldn't see the fact that she stratigized at all. When I said that she was a "floater" I did not mean in the sense that she was unalligned but that for the most part I feel that she did not really "act" and all her "stratigy" was mearly "reaction". I don't think she controlled how things went for the most part she simply did mostly damage control. I acknowledge that she may have been a good player but even today I see her through a fog of intense dislike. She was so ice cold and insensitive. She should be Dr. Will's nurse ... perfect match. The sign over the office door would read: "Beware All Ye Who Enter Here!" Patients would check in to their office but would never check out!!!

It still infuriates me that she won simply because of Ivettes stupidity. I'll have to take your word for it that she was so great because I simply can't be objective where Maggie is concerned.

However, when all is said and done, Will would have eaten up Maggie for breakfast and spit out the bones. She is no match for his intellect or personality or charm or wit or deviousness, etc, etc, etc.

ron good post

Quote ron: It still infuriates me that she won simply because of Ivettes stupidity. I'll have to take your word for it that she was so great because I simply can't be objective where Maggie is concerned.

I feel the same way, and I don't think Maggie would have had anywhere near the same influence and control, had it not been for Cappy laying the foundation and initiating the band of followers that they had.

As much as I never wanted to see it happen...it might have been interesting to see Cappy on BBAS - Flo is right; he was able to make people bind. Aside from the fact that the Sovs of this season would have been gunning for him....this season may have been much more interesting and would have gone in a totally different direction. :)

Archived