Best BB Player of All Time

SCRebel

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will period!!! He could win competitons if he put his mind too it. He just doesnt fell the need to be HOH. He is the ultimate startegist.

I cant belive the Kaysar love birds arent out. O wait maybe you realize that he aint a great player!!

There are big holes in both Wills' and Janies' games. They're both the best at what they do, but Will can't win a competition and Janelle can't manipulate her way out of a paper bag.

To find the player who is the "perfect storm", you'd have to find someone adept at both parts of the game. Whoever up above said Drew-----I think we have a winner.

Drew won a bunch of competitions in his season, worked it so he had Cowboy sitting beside him in the final two, and was pretty ruthless, stepping over the body of his showmance Diane because he knew he'd stand a better chance with Cowboy.

So, although I never much cared for him, I'd say Drew was the most well-rounded player.

I'm sorry but...

Will > Maggie

ANYDAY.

Maggie doesn't hold a candle to Will's prowess at BB. Maybe maggie manipulated one or two people. Will has manipulated, con'd, evicted pretty much every person in his way and if not for boogie winning HOH he would have won this season. He's turned Janie into a new Nicole and I love it. I'm still praying for a Win, but Boogies flub of winning HOH has put a huge target on them.. Wil is most sucessful as a lone wolf.

svirf.

To add to that, Maggie did her deeds and was a horrible person whom America hated (aside from shock and his friends), Will is STILL loved by America for his game and somehow he has sweet-talked and conned all of America into liking him, LOL.

The most complete well rounded player was probably Drew. He won comps and people liked him.

Will is by far the best manipulator but isn't going to win a comp. For a doctor he sure does have a poor memory for things.

Janelle is really only good at comps....so far

WILL the best player this season but it is by default

first of all sov had hoh for like first couple of weeks and all of them were too pussy to nominate him because they didnt want to be the one in the group who everybody is after in the house

the only person i see who WILL is truly manipulating this season is janelle if janelle wasnt such a sucker for a fraternity cool guy WILL would be gone by now. JANELLLE going after the girls made WILL gameplay a bit easier imho. he is playing good but it helps when you got a female hater protecting you. take janelle outta this season and four from season 6 and WILL leaves in the first week.

again i dont give a crap if maggie was lucky or not in her season so was WILL and every hg in their season they won. she still bested four so called allstars.

drew i might have to reconsider. he was very smooth

true...Maggie had a huge impact inside and outside the game. She's one of the main reasons why people are so obsessive about Janelle, and like uvp said she sealed the fate of many of the All Stars...actually she's the reason why those people are all stars. America hated her and her team so much, they fell in love with the SOV's.

Will is a good player too. He gets the edge because he's more "likable", "cute", and "charming"...as I stated earlier. A female could not play Will's game. She'd be labeled as Riding coattails and using people...sorry got off track there.

wash ur face good post :)

> Will is a good player too. He gets the edge because he's more "likable", "cute", and "charming"...as I stated earlier. A female could not play Will's game. She'd be labeled as Riding coattails and using people...sorry got off track there.

I disagree - A woman could do it, we just havent found one yet. I will say that Will is more than just "likable", "cute", and "charming". Wills ability to get other people to do his dirty work without realizing it is uncanny. His strategy of purposefully losing EVERYTHING is genius. The Charming/Cute part really only comes into play when he is asking for forgiveness for voting someones friend out - And he usually succeeds. The only person who comes close to Will's level of game play is Kaysar. Both HG understand that to win BB you need to understand and plan for events multiple weeks ahead, but what kaysar didnt understand was that you also have to plan to have a bigger target than yourself left and you accomplish that by not winning challanges and leaving conflict in the house instead of removing it.

As a side note, I think wills strategy would work GREAT on survivor, though I would never want to see him on that would. I would DIE to see him on the race though.

svirf

The question is not "well-defined" because we haven't specified what "best" means.

IF the word has any concrete meaning (rather than being a matter of each individual's opinion), if there's anything "real" about which team is best in professional baseball, football, basketball and hockey, it must mean the winner of the World Series, Superbowl, NBA Championship Series, and Stanley Cup respectively.

To say "Team X won but the other team was better" has little meaning to me in this context.

So if Will wins again he's clearly the best. If Janelle wins I guess she is.

But let me share with you some numbers I just discovered about Janelle:

You've probably read, or remember, that this season she has won 3 HoHs and 3 PoV's. And considering that there have been only 9 HoH comps and 8 PoV comps I'm impressed! From that perspective, in the only two kinds of competition that affect the final game result she has won MORE THAN A THIRD of them: that's a remarkable percentage, especially considering that there are always five competitors against her in PoV and that there were originally 13 in HoH.

But here's what's MORE impressive: She has PLAYED in only 6 HoH comps (ineligible for the other 3 because she was outgoing HoH) and only 4 PoV comps. That is, she has played in just ten game-comps and she has won six of them. Janelle wins 60% of the comps she plays in. That's scary!

For now I would have to say Will is the best player hands down. But I'm waiting to see what Janelle will do, if she can somehow manage to win this season, then she in my eyes will be the best player.

And whoever thinks Erika should be considered in the top 4 is out of there minds. Just because someone does make it far in the game, doesn't mean they are one of the best players to ever play BB. Floaters in my opinion suck, and are not good game players, they don't have a brilliant strategy(like Will) or amazing at comps(like Janie).

Nice post samg:

Also samg, Janelle has been the only player who has against all odds week after week dodged bullets. Last season in week 1 Cappy & his girls were after her. This year week 1 it started again with Danielle & Allison. Week after week after week, it seems she has been against almost the entire house and survived. Cudos to Janelle, even if she doesn't win the game, she sure kicked some butt while she was there.

So anyway my answer would be Janelle.

"the only person i see who WILL is truly manipulating this season is janelle if janelle wasnt such a sucker for a fraternity cool guy WILL would be gone by now. JANELLLE going after the girls made WILL gameplay a bit easier imho. he is playing good but it helps when you got a female hater protecting you. take janelle outta this season and four from season 6 and WILL leaves in the first week."

That is ridiculous. (?janelle and the 4 etc...do you think there were 5 from season 6?) The fact is that Janelle AND the other season 6 were in the house and Will did NOT leave the first week, or second, or third, or fourth, etc. LMAO, he is hands down the best this season.

Best is a subjective term. As someone mentioned earlier, it's an individual decision. It comes down to what each person thinks the BB game is supposed to be. Is it manipulation or competition prowess that makes a person the best? In this game, it's hard to determine because ultimately whoever wins the game should be considered the "best" player. This best description would also include luck, meaning if the pit bulls are fighting for the bone and ignore the chihuahua, the little dog could come up with the bone.

Will is great at manipulation and suggestion but either throws comps or doesn't try to compete. He, being a doctor, uses a lot of reverse psychology to instill doubt and plant seeds. Playing mind games is his forte. Because of his suave charm, everyone trusts him when they shouldn't. When Will came into this game, everyone knew how he won his season and kept thinking that since he didn't compete well in physical comps, he was no threat. Now he's coasted his way to the end basically playing the same game he did in his season.

Personally, overall I think Janie is the best player. People don't give her credit for the thought she puts into the game plus she's one of the best competitors in the game. Usually, she's outnumbered and playing against odds. Her reputation preceded her in this game, adding to the difficulty plus the fact that she will let other people influence her decisions. Janie is the essence of "when the going gets tough, the tough get going." Thank you Billy Ocean.

As far as Maggie goes. She was just surrounded by dumb people. She just went with that and threw out a few threats that they had to stick together and be loyal. She set up a few basic rules for her minions and the dummies followed them. She was not that good.

Best is Will the manipulator and Janie the competitor. I would love to see them F2.

Archived