Best BB Player of All Time

SCRebel

This includes everybody that has ever been on the television show as a houseguest. Not just people in the house now or people that made All Stars.... anybody. I'm talking about the best strategically player, not your favorite hg. I don't want to make it a poll so I don't have to hear "WTF dude, where's Will Mega on that list!!?" Discuss.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

preallstar in their given season: maggie

You have to give it to Will. He came is as the most feared player and has managed to make it to the final 6 by lying, cheating, and charming just like he did in S2. His whole "I want to go home ploy" made people think he wasn't playing the game (when he was), then he alligned himself with the power players in the house (Janelle, Danielle and James) and orchestrated the last 3 eveictions. Sure, he may go home this week or next, but his mastery of the mental aspect of this game is unbelievable. As someone on this board stated once before, in Survivor: All-Stars, the former winners were all out by week 4 or 5 I think. Will's made it 8 weeks against the best players in the game.

2nd would be Janelle. How many times has she won HoH or PoV in her 2 seasons? Always a target and always steps up to the plate. Not great at the mental game, but the best physical player the game has ever seen. Her kicking James' ass was the funniest thing so far this season (other than Will's DR laughing at James for getting his ass kicked by a girl).

Erika has to be given props as well. She has made it far in both seasons she has played by "floating" and looks primed for another top 4 finish.

only reason WILL still in this game is due to sov being cats <{sustitute vulgar name}

he is the best player this year

but maggie season she played an even better game than the doctor

she help sealed four current allstar fate

made sov turn on each other this season

she was never in danger of leaving after eric left

maggie made bb rig comps this season and janelle stfu in her season. maggie help created go janie, i lovejanie, janiemylife, janiemymessiah, janiemybestfriend usernames. maggie made the sov groupies :lol: . maggie made herd a legendary bb alliances and the only bb alliances to never turn on their own. maggie made bb put four sov in this alstar cause she owned them all in her season . ;)

maggie hands down best bb player ever :lol:

hmmm, i didnt exactly like her....but, Jun had to work hard going back and forth and remembering who she said what to

i havent liked any of the winners of BB, and actually not many of the nonwinners either....

about this time every year i hate myself for watching the show, and i remember thinking that the previous year

naw not luck just ass kicking

allison would have had my vote but she didnt win. i felt she outplayed jun. but just like danielle in her season folks decided allison should be punish because she manipulated them so good.

James :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding! ;)

I feel like a broken letter: WILL. I've really liked Janie and wanted her to win. But, the more I see Dr. Will and his strategy of working the house, the more I think he deserves to win. I'm so torn. I'm starting to think that I'm just under the good doctors spell (and maybe he really does not deserve to win????) I'd rather see Janie take home the money though. She has worked her butt off both seasons to try and win this game. She's always tried to do the best she can (though she hasn't always made good choices) in the circumstances that she's been in.

I'm sorry but...

Will > Maggie

ANYDAY.

Maggie doesn't hold a candle to Will's prowess at BB. Maybe maggie manipulated one or two people. Will has manipulated, con'd, evicted pretty much every person in his way and if not for boogie winning HOH he would have won this season. He's turned Janie into a new Nicole and I love it. I'm still praying for a Win, but Boogies flub of winning HOH has put a huge target on them.. Wil is most sucessful as a lone wolf.

svirf.

Archived