Felicity Huffman as Lynette Scavo

• 3 weeks later...

Felicity is a fantastic actress. Her character is hilarious and she does a great job portraying her.

I thought I had seen her on Frazier! Thanks salter! :D I appreciate all of your articles. I have been reading up on them this evening!! :lol:

Guest ranster627

Was she the woman who played the Dating Agency owner on Frasier and who he flew off to live with?

You know, ranster, I don't even know who her character was, I just remember seeing her face on Frazier. I remember her more from the show "Sports Night". I liked that show, but didn't catch it very often. She was really good in that, too. Very strong minded woman and very funny. I don't think that show lasted too long, though. :(

• 4 weeks later...

'Housewives' Star Huffman Wins at Tribeca

NEW YORK - "Desperate Housewives" star Felicity Huffman won the best actress award at the Tribeca Film Festival Saturday for "Transamerica," in which she plays a preoperative transsexual woman on a cross-country road trip.

William H. Macy (above) accepting on behalf of his wife Felicity Huffman, the award for Best Actress in a Narrative Feature Film at the awards ceremony for the fourth annual Tribeca Film Festival held in New York, Saturday, April 30, 2005. Huffman is in the film Transamerica.

Guest XandraSkye

In a follow-up.....

From 'Entertainment News' on TVGuide.com:

UH-OH!: about wearing the red swimsuit, bee-yotch!"

Guest Anonymous
Was she the woman who played the Dating Agency owner on Frasier and who he flew off to live with?

Ranster, that was Laura Linney...(and I think, but might be wrong) she got an award for it (or was nominated, Emmy or Globe, can't remember).

I vaguely remember Felicity on "Frasier" but definitely remember her on "Sports Night" - that was a great show.

'Desperate' Star Reunites With Sally Wiggin

Before Felicity Huffman became a star on "Desperate Housewives," she had a connection with Channel 4 Action News anchor Sally Wiggin.

Huffman, who plays Lynette on ABC's hit Sunday night show, spent two weeks on a Kenyan horseback safari with her family in 1989. Wiggin was also on that trip.

Huffman's eldest sister, Maria, has been friends with Wiggin over the years. They even traveled to Europe once.

Recently, Huffman and Wiggin got together for an interview in New York. They hadn't seen each other since Wiggin attended one of Huffman's early plays in 1989.

Tuesday on Channel 4 Action News at 5 p.m.: In Part 2 of the interview, Huffman talks about her real-life motherhood experience. And: Will her husband, actor William H. Macy, appear on "Desperate Housewives" next season?

• 4 months later...