Thursday, August 24th

CeCiMom

Houseguests playing Texas Hold 'em in the BY while getting intoxicated on wine. (3 bottles for 5 hg's, who are drinking)

All that alcohol makes me nervous the night before HOH competitions!

Has anyone seen the new feature over at CBS.Com? You can submit questions for Julie to ask newly evicted houseguests. I submitted one specifically designed for James, LOL. Check it out:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/e...ask/index.shtml

Yep, quite a site to see. Just caught bits and pieces of a weight room conversation between James and Danielle. It's actually the most sensible and gracious I've seen James. I'm not totally sure, though, that the reality has hit him yet that he's leaving since Danielle just said she "had a bad feeling".

Danielle did say, though, that she's going to put up Will and Booger if she wins HOH. Grain of salt, of course, but it's nice still to think that out of the three people not throwing the HOH (Danielle, Erika, Janelle), that Janelle may be favored 2 out of 3. I'm hoping endurance, thinking Janelle with her late night tendencies may be at advantage.

edit: If Janelle does win it, I'd like to see her throw everyone for a loop, including us, and nominate Will and Booger as well.

edit: And I know it's off topic, but I'm upset and uncomfortable that Pluto is no longer a planet. It's just not right. :P

Well, I am now looking through my Hubble Space Telescope and it sure looks like a planet to me! :)

P.S. I think now is not the time to nom Will and Boogie (next HOH) I am one who thinks that those two will be easy to get out later on (Boogie a little harder than Will - but we are not really sure of Wills competition play) ---please oh please work on getting Erika out of the house.

And if Pluto is not a planet, I can only assume that if I drilled a hole through the earth that I would not reach China? We have been fooled, people.

I'm just thinking that HOHs will come few and far between from now on, and since Booger can't play it would be great if they both went up this week. I also keep thinking, when is Erika going to go or Chicken George or ??? so little time!

so i guess everyone that made that stupid mobile in science class of all the planets (pluto being a favorite) now get a letter in the mail saying that they are revising all grades to reflect the current status. :angry:

just think.... when BB is over, all the houseguest that are sequestered (and final 2) are going to think the whole world is playing a trick on them when they hear that pluto is no longer a planet. :lol::lol: boy, we are gonna really get one over on them this year! <_<

:lol: fizzle!

You would think when faced with the cost of updating all of our "permanent records" that they would just collapse under the pressure of the cost/benefit analysis and modify their so-called "planet criteria". Just think of all the parental panic going on just this weekend updating science fair projects!

Oh, and James still thinks there's a chance he's staying...I'm getting kinda nervous! :(

Edit: Boy the Booger is "playing" James hard!!! Booger said he was actually crying this afternoon, the decision was so hard. Booger, "I am not a robot." That's true, lol, he's a beastly animal. :lol:

Guest StarBaby

Good God, I hope you're wrong. If they don't get him out tonight, he will sit there in the final two. Get him while you can, boys and girls!

mike is now disassociating himself from will with danielle (they are talking in the gym together)......explaining that will voting james out does not reflect how mike would have voted, but since it was not a tie he didnt get to vote :unsure:

Archived