Billy Garcia

Dade

68x78_billy.jpg

Billy Garcia

New York, NY

Heavy Metal Guitarist

biography

Virgilio "Billy" Garcia was born in New York and moved to Miami when he was seven years old. He began studying karate, judo and wrestling at age 12. While lying sick in bed when he was 15, he heard the song "Juke Box Hero" on the radio and began to entertain the idea of becoming a rock and roll musician. He saved his lunch money and eventually bought his first electric guitar.

When he was 22 years old, Garcia sold most of his belongings and returned to New York to pursue a career in music. While playing in several local bands, Garcia was also pursuing a career in wrestling and, in 1997, won a silver medal at the Amateur Athletic Union Wrestling National Championships.

Garcia is currently a heavy metal guitarist and songwriter with the band Forsakken. He also continues to pursue professional wrestling under the name "Spanish Fly." He previously worked as a manager of a video store, a club bouncer and a music store sales representative. He attended the Borough of Manhattan Community College. He is a former U.S. Marine.

Garcia is trained in the martial arts. His hobbies include playing guitar, wrestling, karate, softball and judo. He is most proud of winning his AAU National Championship medal. His hero is Kurt Angle for winning an Olympic gold medal in wrestling with a broken neck.

Garcia currently resides in New York. His birth date is April 22, 1970.

CBS.COM

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

odd man out in hispanics

Heyyyy... Everyone stop pickin' on Billy! He's in loooooooove! k050.gif

Poor Billy... It's gonna be kinda hard to carry on his love-at-first-sight romance from his living room sofa now. p020.gif

Crappy, I had the same reaction as you did. I about peed my panties when Billy revealed his Candace love. I loved Jeff Probst's reaction, too. Priceless!

I would say that the guy probably has some major emotional/psychological issues.

Delusions of Grandeur perhaps? Maybe in his mind he has done all these things, just as Candace and him are in love in his mind. Sad really. Oh well, can't wait to see her reaction when Probst asks her about him, and then when they get asked about it during the Aftershow.

...and this guy is 36 freakin years old!! Sad, sad, sad...

I've recovered enough to come in here this morning and say someting about Billy's finding his true love....but you guys have said it all already. I hope Candice survives the next 33 days without seeing her true love. Upuntil the moment he let go with that little tidbit of insanity, I was pulling for Ozzy's plan to backfire.

i loved jeff's reaction to the comment! never thought i could see him so surprised.

and i don't remember her telling him she loved him. thought she said, well, i like you when he said he was going.....like, tough break that your tribe doesn't like you.......guess i totally missed that one!

Wow, I went from feeling sorry for him & hoping he turns the table on Ozzy to being horrified during trible council & saying outloud "this guy is nuts, he's gotta go" all in 1 minute's time. It's like putting a sour patch kids candy into your mouth and thinking it's sweet and then 5 seconds later your're spitting it out. Hope he goes back on his meds now that he's off the island.

Guessing he's the 'never quite fit in anywhere unattractive big kid in school' and it's flowed over into adulthood.Let's all take a moment to feel some compassion for Billy Bear.

.............. :mellow: .................

Okay.....I'm over it......NEXT ONE!

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name