Stephannie Favor

Dade

68x78_stephannie.jpg

Stephannie Favor

Columbia, SC

Nursing Student

biography

Stephannie Favor was born and raised in Columbia, South Carolina. She received her Bachelor of Science Degree in business management and marketing from Clemson University in 1993. She was previously in the United States Armed Forces and served in Desert Storm during the Gulf War. She is currently pursing an Associate's Degree in nursing from Midlands Technical College. She previously worked as an account manager for multiple companies.

Favor enjoys volleyball, jogging, singing and dancing. She is particularly fond of gospel music. She is a member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority and has earned the distinction of CTM (Competent Toastmaster) in the Toastmasters International Organization.

Favor currently lives in Columbia, South Carolina. She is married to her high school sweetheart, Rodd, and they have two children, Raynah and Ryan. They also have one dog, Prosperity (a Chow mix). Her birth date is July 12, 1970.

CBS.COM

• 4 weeks later...

not the brightest cookie. bing she not close with the two females. i thought she may have voted out sandra

I didnt like her that well and I think she voted off Seku for personal reasons..but now that i look at her back ground she could be an asset to the tribe ...may not like her but she is strong...In my opinion since she was in the arm forces that she could be thinking that she can do anything that a man can do and that is why Seku's power of persuasion didnt work... JMO only..

• 3 weeks later...

someone said she said " there was a part of her that could see herself eating some mashed potatoes tonight" so they felt she had checked out of the game "mentally".

i was sorry to see her go, but didn't she learn the first time to SHUT HER MOUTH!? goodness! if you have something to say, say it in your head! never never never share information on survivor!

Her heart was not in the game. This early in the game it is hard to really get to know them. Plus we only see the edits and the show is once a week. I really don't know at this point who I am rooting for.

• 2 weeks later...

After the Catch-up Show --

Singing Amazing Grace around the fire was a kindred gesture.

But it was sung so slowly that no one else could sing along.

A for effort, F for teamwork.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name