Jessica Smith

Dade

68x78_jessica.jpg

Jessica Smith

Chico, CA

Performance Artist/Rollergirl

biography

Born and raised on a small ranch in Palo Cedro, California, Jessica Smith graduated from Foothill High School in Redding, California. She moved to Chico, California when she was 18 years old to move to a town that supports the arts.

Smith is a performance artist and designer. As a performance artist, she does various fire-related performances using fire hula hoops, poi, staff and batons

• 4 weeks later...

no my type

Jessica rocks. I really hope she makes it far. I hope they don't boot her for accidentally letting the chickens loose. I would like to see her and cowboy in the final two. Now that would definately kickass!

i liked her at the beginning.. before i saw what a dingbat she is. its not very becoming.

and she puts it out there IN FRONT of everyone... bad move.. be dumb on your own time, but fake it in front of the others.. you might last longer.

After the show last night I have to agree. She is one fry short of a Happy Meal. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Although I liked that she was orignal in a Nakomis way I don't think she has much personality. True we have not seen much interaction but I get the impression she is very wishy washy.

Quote Marty: True we have not seen much interaction but I get the impression she is very wishy washy.

Maybe it is just a front to fly under the radar.

But then again it may just be a little too much ganja. ;)

I dont hate her but shes definetly not one of my favorites. I understand her not trying to act fake but i mean come on this is survivor but when she said "she didn't want to be wishy washy" She lost me a little. I still dont understand why she didn't vote for becky she seemed like for sure she would.

I tried to refrain from forming an opinion on the girl after week 1....Then I watched the week 2 episode... :blink: ...Why is she there? Does she not even understand how the game is played? :huh:

She's more than 1 fry short of a Happy Meal....She's missing the entire order.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name