Real World the Good Old Days

nebartist

The guys..Cyrus from Boston.

The girls... Rachel from San Francisco

Well, season one always holds a special place in my heart. And, I really liked all the cast members except the girl rapper was a little too much for my taste but, still all of them had very unique souls to bring to the table. Andre' was who always wanted to date in high school... Julie was as innocent as I was (lol, not that she was completely innocent she more naive) Gotta love Eric and his ability to be sly like a fox with the camera time and for seeing in Julie what he wasn't.... I liked Kevin for his heart even if he went overboard... Of course I think my favorite was Norm and had he been on a season or two later I think there would have been more focus on him .. and I have a soft spot for artists so he got me there too. And then the wanna be singer girl that had the affair with a producer... eh, she was so-so.

My favorite scenes from then were Julie riding off with harley bike riders not because it was a bit deal but, because I loved that there was a free spirit about her that that I loved... cause I now if I had an opportunity to ride of with a Hell's angel my practical side would talk me out of it.

I also, thought the arguement between Kevin and Julie was important. I remember thinking how wrong Kevin was for putting the weight of race relations on Julie's shoulder but, in hind site I see that they were both wrong and they were both right... and that it's moments like those that can change how we interact with others ... gives us an opportunity to be in anothers shoes and learn from it.

I also, loved Andre's band band because I felt like we were getting behind the scenes footage of the next Bon Jovi... (Laughing at my self... hee hee)

Ok... that's enough for tonight... you'll be sorry you ever asked cause I have about 10 seasons of opinions I've never had anyone to talk to them about with... lol

Heather B was the rapper. London was okay but that punk rocker dude that got his tongue bit off was a jerk.

Yes it was a pig heart with barbed wire heart with a nail through it. Damn that chick was a freak.

One of my faves was Melissa from New Orleans. I love watching her on Girls Behaving Badly. She's so funny. I also love Genesis from Boston. But the hottest guy would have to be either Eric or Ace. Hated, actually, despised Trishelle. Vegas was my least fave season.

Boston, Seattle, Both New York seasons and New Orleans were my favorite. Pretty much anything in the earlier years of RW. Since then it has all gone down hill. I'm tired of watching these kids have sex, drink themselves into oblivion and the same old drama.

I loved the whole cast of Boston but I especially liked Elka, Genesis and Jason.

I thought Seattle was a phenomenal season All around though I loved Lindsay and David.

I loved Julie in New Orleans I really respected her and her beliefs and felt bad for her when her school didn't see things the way she did.

I miss how real world used to be not what it has become. I haven't even watched last night's episode yet I set up the DVR I'll get to it eventually but now I catch RW on re-runs I don't go out of my way to tune in anymore.

Oh I loved the rapper. (what was her name?

I loved the friendship her and Julie formed

Did anyone like The London Cast? Jacinda was gorgeous. Glad to see her doing well with acting

Neb... did you see the movie that John Travolta and Joaquin Phoenix did? I think it was called Ladder 54?

Anyways... Jacinda played Joaquin's wife in the movie and I was really impressed with her landing such a sweet role in a big movie but, also that she had the chops too. I was pleasantly surprised at her acting ability.

A funny moment in RR history is when Heather and Julie were walking Norman's Dog and then the dog takes off with Heather and makes her eat it in the street. That was funny. Also I liked the way the friendship between Coral and Mike developed. When Mike made all those ignorant statements about African Americans and Coral ripped him a new a@#hole about it, he did everything he could to win Coral over and realize what a sheltered life he had led. Now that was real.