Cao Boi Bui

Dade

68x78_cao.jpg

Cao Boi Bui

Christiansburg, VA

Nail Salon Manager

biography

Born in Vietnam, Anh-Tuan "Cao Boi" (pronounced Cowboy) Bui was a Vietnam War refugee when he was 11 years old. He eventually moved to the U.S. and attended Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. He previously worked as a photographer, used car salesman, fisherman and farm hand. He currently works as a nail salon manager.

Bui's hobbies include bicycling, hiking, sky diving, photography and meditation. He hiked the Appalachian Trail in 2003 and has biked cross-country. He also enjoys playing classical music on his Martin Backpacker guitar.

Bui is the world-record holder in Marathon Softball where he played for 100 hours while serving in the 82nd Airborne Division of the U.S. Army. He is a member of the Loyal Moose Lodge #1470 in Christiansburg, Virginia, 82nd Airborne Division Association, Boy Scouts of America and Cub Scouts of Vietnam.

Bui is married to Kristol Bond and has two children, Jesse Dakota and Nicholas Roundtree. He has one dog, Charlie Woof, which he brought back from Vietnam when he visited in 2003. He also has two cats, Minki and Pinki. He currently resides in Christiansburg, Virginia. His birth date is April 10, 1964.

CBS.COM

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wise old man

but the youngsters will vote him out first

His tribe is strong though. They finished first in the challenge (anybody find it funny that the Asian tribe did the best with the puzzles? :mellow: ) I think he's being positioned as the underdog/fan favorite of the show, similiar to Cirie last season. I think he will be around for a while.

i got asian winning. they all about team work

If he doesn't win, he definately has a place in the marketing department for the new "HeadOn" headache medicine. Head On, pinch it directly to the forehead...Head On, pinch it directly to the forehead...Head On, pinch it directly to the forehead...

Go Bruce2.0!!

:lol: @ Francis

I think he's cool (I've been spelling it Cowboy :unsure: ). For me though he is a perfect mixture of Shane and Bruce from last season. I think he'll get kicked off rather quickly.

Everyone is calling him"cowboy". How Cao Boi is pronounced.. not sure...but his tribe mates call him "cowboy". I Like the guy alot. I'd like to see him and jessica in F2. :)

Thanks! I wasn't sure if was pronounced that way or not. :)

P.S. now I feel like a total ass because I just went to top of this thread and reread his bio...and it tells us there that it's pronounced cowboy.

I'm a little slow sometimes :mellow:

DOH!

So far------YuCk!Guy's out there.Headache cure my a**!ANY head massage cures a headache & ANY hicky pinch disappears in a couple of days.ShEEsh dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!Abusing lil birdies now?What's next?Cannibalism?Wierdo.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name