Wednesday, August 23

CeCiMom

surfgranny said: "In this season, whoever wins is definitely the one who played it best. No matter if it's through floating like Erica & George, by being the puppetmaster like Will & Booger, by playing hard like Dani & Janelle or allying with whomever can get you what you need at the moment like James, the last person standing will have earned that check. Not one alliance will be able to use their numbers to win this season."

What an excellent way to describe the HG way of playing! Great job!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too believe that once they sign that contract everything they say and do is open to personal judgement. Erika has done nothing in that game but beg and suck toe and whatever else she's been sucking because I dont have the live feeds and just read back two pages. If that is her strategy - well great for her, but remember we as viewers judge their strategies so she is no exception.

Today we refer to "whores" as "promiscuous women"....it is all the same. Is there any need to be so PC on this board?

Prostitutes sell their bodies for money so maybe we can say a nicer word than whore - Erika sells her body/services for safety-can't we call her a prostie too?

JMO

Well the boards say she was under the sheets and they were going up and down and conversation leads people to believe that she took care of Boogie's needs.

Now as far as I know I have not seen it tubed so don't know for sure if it is true.

she was sucking face with him in the hoh tub last night.. for a very long time. and then they were in bed and it was boogie that was pulling away..

i was to disgusted to watch the whole thing on youtube... they were wearing sunglasses and hats in the tub... who does that??? it was awkward and disturbing. she was rubbing him with her body and he just layed there in awe. i am having flashbacks and must stop thinking about it.

on to something new.. why does Will wear his socks up to his knees??? do you think he does that for a good laugh for us or does he do that outside of the house too?

ginger.. things are still going the same. i think. :D but you know this group.. they like to flip flop. hey ginger! dont you read mortys big brother main page?????

anyone watching the feeds right now? Will just told a story of when he was in residency he had to do a pelvic exam on some lady and he told her to swing her legs and all of a sudden he was slapped with a smell..he said it was the worse thing and he said it actually hurt. then he had to dig in there and he found a hotdog. :blink: all the other residents took off and left him there alone with her. and she said "who put that there" :huh::huh:

anyways.. if you didnt catch it, i didnt think i should be the only one that got an ill stomach!!!

okay okay I don't want to hurt Pete or anybody else. I just read something about face sucking...I want to know is everything the same as last night.

Cut me some slack fizzle! :D

Okay, Fizzle I see it...I got sidelined by Ragozy and Bean and your post just slipped by.

Main Page--What's that...you know I rely on you for all my info!!!!!

Thanks for the weiner story...it explains everything. Ha Ha Ha! :D

my god! you havent been to the main page!!! that is where Morty and Jem pull the live feed updates and condense it so you dont have to waste a whole day reading the long version. they put the best and/or more important parts of what happened.

http://mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

there is the main page. ohh and it also will give links to youtube on things that have been captured.

i have a feeling we may lose Gingersnaps to the mortys main page. hahahahaaaa

Archived