Wednesday, August 23

CeCiMom

Last minute scrabbling for James to get the votes to stay... can he change CT's mind OR get the 3 votes to stay?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Keeping James would keep Janelle and Danielle focused on him (James) instead of CT. Losing CG really wouldn't change anything. If James goes then CT knows they have to be super sly because they are down to Janelle, Danielle, and Erika. One of those girls is going to slip about their alliance with CT and fireworks are gonna fly.

I do think this is "the" week to get rid of James (as bad as I hate to see him go) because he is a strong player. I really don't know if they'll (CT) go through with it though.

Well the guys have all 3 girls believing they are in their alliance. Dani with LOD, Erika with Chill Town and Janelle in the F3 plan. Chicken George is just expendable.

Smart game play and of course James has to go!

Chilltown with janie are gonna take it all the way it seems. It sucks that James cant have a heart to heart with janie and make a PLAN against CT...and work with erika offering her immunity for the next week and something else and cast doubt in her mind about CT and janie. who knows...if I were him I would grasp at straws at this point.

Yesterday the comment with Chill Town is either Boogie/Will in the final 2 or Boogie/Erika in the finals. Looks like Janie might get left out and Erika will win this game if she is in the final 2. Chill Town has lied and betrayed every one of the house guests.

Say you prayers.... DEAR LORD DO NOT LET ERIKA WIN BIG BROTHER ALL STARS!

ericka the leech a locked for final two imho

With Booger winning HoH, thus quashing the Coup, and NOW overtly exposing his bedroom alliance with Erika, I think Will is extremely irritated. I think Will is realizing that Booger's "make her cry" bs is just bravado and could get Will bounced out of Final 2. Heck, it could get him out of the Final 3, depending on who wins what.

Theres nothing to be jealous of concerning Erika. She shouldnt win Big Brother All Stars because she has contributed nothing to the game. But who knows? She may win since CT doesnt look like they are gonna drop her anytime soon. Im sure Erika is very cool outside the game and I love her hair...but inside the game she does act like leech.

ORION ... you are kidding right? You think Erika deserves to win just as much as the others? She has done nothing for the game. She floats around the house interupping conversations and that is what she does. She gives sexual favors to Boogie in the house. Don't you think if they did have a realationship out of the house that they sould leave the sexual stuff at home?

And yet, smiley....she's still here. So she must have contributed in some way. Floaters are those who hang on to the stronger players and find themselves still standing near or at the end of the game. She played floater very well, if that's how you want to define her.

Her actions have been no worse or better than others. We, the audience accept the behavior because it is our entertainment. If she wins (which I doubt - strongly) you still have to give her - her due.

Personal comments about her looks are inconsequential, except to inflame those who support her - her "fans."

Erika yelled to marvin, I still love you marvin. And then Jun immediately yelled back, You love all BB men Erika. Implying that she'll be with any man in BB to further herself in the game. And then Erika was crying after that.

Hahaha thats funny. Theres no need to cry over something so dumb like that anyways.

Archived