ST: TNG (The Next Generation)

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627
Now, I didn't watch Enterprise, Deep Space Nine or Voyager but I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Star Trek: TNG.

"Inner Light" is probably my favorite episode of any TV show I have ever watched.

And I loved all the movies with the TNG cast.  Gates McFadden was the WOMAN!  I had such a crush on her.

I think I will eventually get around to renting all the other shows because I think I would like them.

I highly reccommend viewing them, at least those where your favourite STNG characters appear ...

Regarding darling Beverly Crusher ... I must admit that the one season they replaced her I was happy ... I don't know what it is about her, but her acting falls flat to me ... maybe it is because I associate her with Wesley and I confess to being one of those who thought he didn't belong ... the journey was already being captured through Data in my opinion.

All of that being said, I would take a Star Trek with 100 Gates on it rather than no Star Trek at all!!!!!! I am even willing to watch Wesley Captain a ship! :)

Guest XandraSkye
So, what were some of your favorite TNG episodes? It's been so long since I've been able to discuss Star Trek with someone I'm feeling a little giddy right now.

Guest ranster627

All Borg and / or Guinan episodes rate near the top ... but my most favourite is a moment and a show, both similar:

The Moment --- Dr. McCoy's walk in the first episode ...

The Episode --- Scotty's return after being trapped in transporter world!

Both were sentimental to me as handing over of the franchise ...

I am also a fan of Spock's two parter focussing on Romulus ...

Oh no ... I am starting to get out of control ... so many episodes to choose from and so little time!

My all time favourite Original Star Trek Episode is Mirror, Mirror ...

• 3 years later...