Tuesday, August 22nd

CeCiMom

Booger asked Danielle NOT to tell James. She just had a quick minute, but didn't...this will be interesting to see what she does with the info. James will FREAK...he's making plans already for HOH and determining who is going to wash dishes after Thursday.

Please, Please, Please!!! :D

Hey - are you sure that Booger told Danielle they were going to vote out James? I thought he and Will were still debating the timing, and Will was pushing for the post-vote explanation? I didn't see this on the feeds or read in updates - did I miss it?

He told her about it this morning. She seemed to take it okay but sounds like she wants James to stay. I don't think she told James about it.

I just read the transcript over on SS. I think Booger really couched it as a distant maybe or a slight consideration...that Will is just a little concerned about the J/J relationship and double-dipping. In his words and phrasing, I can see where Danielle is not too concerned. I can't wait to see if she tells James or not.

These two are just way to cute together. I have always been a Will fan since BB2. I have never cared for Janelles game play (I don't know her as a person). These 2 have to stay in the house. How boring will the house be with them gone. I can't imagine any fun without them in it. I still like Boogie, but I'm changing my final two. Will & Janelle!!!!!!!!!!! Of course with Will winning it all. I really do think these two have fallen for each other, as much as they try to deny it.

Ha. James, Dani , George and Boogie talking about Ken Lay and Enron in the backyard. Talking about how screwed the guy is and the massive jail time he is facing...all the while not knowing he died the day after they entered the house.

James once again shows his ignorance of current events. Ken Lay was friends with Pres. Bush when Bush was govenor of Texas, sat in on the secret energy summit in the summer of 2001, and was a major contributor to the Republican Party (James' affiliation). I didn't want to talk politics here, but James is such a butt head.

I forgot Ken Lay died recently. Hate the way James tries to re-write history.

lol will and boogie suggest they chug a bottle of wine and then jump in the hot tub.. and one of them said.. "why not, cant be worse than those two (danielle and erika) hidding a bottle under their bed."

:lol: guess their secrete isnt so hush hush.

Archived