WANTED: August 23/24, Live Feed Helpers

Jem

*changes mind about helping Jem move*

That's a lot of water to spill. Good luck with that. I didn't try to move my 5 gal saltwater across the country, I just gave the whole thing away (I miss my little guy).

I'll try to help out. I'm pretty good for helping thursday night but tomorrow night with 2 days of work left isn't quite as good as an idea. Right now I'm free friday too. I'll jump in when I can. *SPLASH*

Maybe it's the teacher in me, but I'm really big on organization. I can see a schedule being needed to indicate who will be doing what time and what feeds. If 8 ppl are all on at the same time, each recording what's going down on feeds 1 & 2, but no one's doing 3 & 4 ... I just see it sort of being a waste. Also, instead of committing to do the whole duration, since so many ppl have offered to help, why not break it up into shifts if you know with all surety that you can infact lend a hand? But... if this will way over complicate things and make it not as appealing to help, then ignore me altogether..I'm use to it *sigh*

Now be nice. ;) Poor Elle would have grown them back by now and hopefully her cleavage is under wraps!! :o

Elle, I understand where you are coming from. Last year we tried to schedule posters and people posted when they were meant to be off and other just never came and posted at all.

We have a great bunch here and we get gaps sometimes, but not often. They normally work out that if someone is posting they wait till they say,

well, like i said before... i will keep an eye out while i am at work... so that is from 9am to 3pm EST. i am not as good as other people doing the feed updates, but at that time of day nothing is really going on in the house so its not such a bad thing if i am posting. :lol:

I'm here now(1:30bbt)... sorry I couldn't catch this morning... I'll be listening the next 2-3 hours, and if anything interesting happens, especially strategy talk, I'll make sure it gets posted :)

Jem, we moved a fish tank last summer and they survived :) Elle, your idea of a schedule isn't a bad idea... only problem I see with that, is if someone sees a time slot is taken, so decides they don't need to be here when they could, and then plans change for the person who did sign up... of course I'm as bad as you about wanting organization :)

I apologize for not being here since yesterday afternoon, we are having severe storms and outages, we got power back about 5:00 this morning. As of 2:00 today this has been the first time I've been online. We are currently going through more storms :( I will not say it because I don't want to "Jinx" myself :angry:

That's a tough job. You record one's saying, take another.. then more. more more more, it's addicting. I am supposed to move this week too but I wont. No chance in hell :) I hate everyone that hates squirrels and I will turn yoour blue tail black.

Sorry guys i only contributed an hour but i have to leave if anyone else can pick it up we all benefit!!!

Thank you guys for all you do!!!

We Love you!!!

Archived