WANTED: August 23/24, Live Feed Helpers

Jem

Dear Live Feed Updaters.

To those of you who have been helping, let me just say what a great job you have been doing for Morty. :)

I know Morty already posted that I would be moving. Well I move on Wednesday, August 23rd and wont be able to get online until Thursday, August 24th late (if all goes well). I will also be limited to a dial up connection for a couple of days. (Eeeek)

I normally cover late night (1am onwards) and early morning (HGs wakeups) on the main Big Brother page http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml by compiling your posts and my memory of the Live Feeds.

Morty really needs you to help him while I am gone. Sometimes he sleeps in and can

I wish I had the feeds I would love to help sorry but thanks to all for all you do. If I didnt not have 5 kids and actually got to watch the show when it came on I would help with that as well agn sorry

PS what ever happened to ranster I havent seen him lately

well do we get any special privies?

i could do some time in morn.. i know how do do this:*FOTH* and they are still sleeping. i am good from 9am to 3pm anyways, they are not strick at my job and spare some time.

PM me if you seriously this fzz to do IT :blink::D

I'll also be happy to make a special effort. If I get up at five and don't leave for work until 7:30, that means I can cover 2am to 4:30 BBT on Wednesday and Thursday. The rest of the day I'll keep checking in, as work allows. During work hours it is often easier for me to capture a video than to transcribe.

I am new... but I have live feeds and have been keeping up. I happen to have Thursday off this week so I can do late night Weds and early Thursday. I'll probably break between ~2-3am and 8am. Then Thursday aftternoon I'll be AFK.

Hey Jemmie! I've been swampped at work and not able to post lately... haven't even kept up with the live feeds at times... of course then I have to go back and read all the feed updates to see what I missed! lol

If I'm watching and something is going on, you know I'll be posting it :)

George

Jemmie, better question is... do you need some of us to come over and help you move? Any big stuff? Piano, sleeper sofa, stairs to manuever around? ;)

georgie, no stealing from Jem!!!

hee hee

I have the feeds on usually but I'm really bad at typing them up.

If you want subpar service I'm your gal. Let me know if you need me.

Could we have the ability to mute one person in chat for 60 seconds in return??

Georgie. :) I'm moving the fish tanks tonight. I'm worried about my fish. But I have some burly men helping... :)

Thanks BBNut, I can't help with the chat. I don't go in there much. :unsure: Talk to Dade, maybe she will deal.. But then again, she is too nice. ;)

Archived