James wants to DOR

Marty

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, ginger, I was stating what happened the other day when we got edited...just seems like double standards sometimes in here.

Guest jordansmom

The issue with James saying Janey cheated and BB not allowing him to see the tapes when he asked for them is that we the viewer will never really know. Im not even saying the it was rigged all I'm saying is that it just makes CBS/BB look bad. After the HOH redo evey time someone calls foul some ppl will stop and think.

I am not saying Janie cheated and they covered it up...but CBS's excuse is kind of lame saying they didnt have a good camera shot of it

especially when Arnold said this about the HOH redo

He also said they consulted with CBS lawyers about HOH redo and had to do it because they had 7/8 camera angles and we viewers did not see everything

I say show him the tape so he will shut up about it

The issue with James saying Janey cheated and BB not allowing him to see the tapes when he asked for them is that we the viewer will never really know. Im not even saying the it was rigged all I'm saying is that it just makes CBS/BB look bad. After the HOH redo evey time someone calls foul some ppl will stop and think.

This combined with the producers seeming to be okay with Will talking about splitting the cash in a way that's almost like buying votes and laundering money, combined with Will's admission on feeds a couple of days ago that he embezzled and misappropriated money during his summer job before college makes me feel like this show has started to cross some sort of line . . . I can't quite describe it but it makes me less excited about wanting to see Katie Couric anchor the evening news just because she's going to be on CBS . . . I can't quite describe it . . .

Why would anyone believe James version about what he said BB told him about the camera angles being bad. He has told 3 totally different versions about what happened in the competition. You can never believe one word that comes out of his mouth. He will say ANYTHING to win the game.

259cplg.jpg

credit for the picture goes to CVenus at Survivor Sucks.

Chances are they both reached for the doll at the same time making contact but it was Janelle who took possesion of the doll.

Coddling James and showing him the tapes sets a precedent I doubt BB wants to go down. If they caved in then every time someone thought something was not right in a comp, they would go crying to BB and demand to see tapes. I think that's probably why they haven't shown him the tapes.

Wow! I'm glad that CBS was able to get an angle to show us that James is lying, lying lying! It was very clear to me (and I hope anyone who watched the show tonight) that Janie got to the doll area first, James raced there and jammed his KNEE IN HER BACK, which she never even complained about, although she has said a few times that her back hurts. She had her hands down by the Howie doll, and she was first there, yet he ended up with the doll (Just as Janie said) after they both tugged at it. She did yell "Give it to me," and he dropped it. So, the proof James kept giving, along with Danielle, that she wouldn't have said "Give it to me" if she had the doll, is bull. It was the Howie doll they were fighting over at that point, so it proves nothing. The camera angle doesn't show who had the Howie doll first, because it was behind a rock. So, Janie could have had it (her hands were in the area first, for sure) and James could have grabbed the doll's head and then they fought over it--we'll never know. James' contention that it was impossible not to have an angle on the dolls is ridiculous--there were bushes and rocks everywhere covering them up! Once again, James twists the truth for himself. Then, after Janie had the Howie doll in her right hand (the worthless Howie doll), she spotted the Marcellas doll and lunged for it, in a completely different direction from James. James saw her lunging and also lunged, over her. He AGAIN made physical contact with her as he lunged over her. HIS HANDS NEVER TOUCHED THE MARCELLAS DOLL! I'm sorry to write in all caps, but I can't help it. I'm so sick of James and his whining, and to see proof that it is all a lie--it just irritates me. So, Janie is the only one who even touched that Marcellas doll.

As for the kick, Janie fell backwards, and her legs went up in the air, and one foot touched James' hand. I'd hardly call that an intentional kick, but even if it WAS intentional, it's no worse than James tackling Janie TWICE.

The whole scratch thing obviously happened when they were grabbing the Howie doll--not the Marcellas doll, since James never even touched the Marcellas doll. He had plenty of time to get another doll after Janie got the Marcellas doll, too. It was between him and Erika at that point. If Erika was such a great teammate to him, she could have stopped and thrown it to him, and he could have still competed. But Erika chose to go on. Hmmmmmm. He certainly made it sound like that doll was the one that caused Janie to win, but that wasn't true, either. It was the one that caused Janie to beat HIM, but Erika could have won after that and she would have kept the nominations the same, thereby saving James. So he still had a 50/50 chance even when he was out. So much for crybaby James.

He was my favorite before this happened. My absolute favorite. Now, I'm glad to see the door hit his butt on the way out.

SCUBASTEVE, yep, James did see his contract, and spoke to the house shrink {Dr. Zachary}, and he's still around. I think he was trying to find out if he's lose his stipend if he walked out. I guess he found out he would.

And BB informed Will that anything else he breaks will come out of his stipend----- :lol:

Archived