James wants to DOR

Marty

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, if he wants hs DOR.. go get it out ot the DR. if they still wont get it... just walk right out of that house and then sue them for immprisonment.

and maybe marcellas could be your point man... ya know.. scare a littl aHHHHHHH into them. :lol:

We need a banner. James, America wants your DOR. LAUGH!!!

I saw his rampage last night. What a freaking whiney baby. I do think they had issues with that final doll, but to throw shit around in the house? I could hear stuff breaking on my POS laptop speakers.

This has been a horrible season when it comes to the quality of All Stars (I'm gonna sue) and the quality of games/technology.

Guest StarBaby

I hope she (Fizzle) doesn't try posting any live updates after she takes her pills later this week. Be afraid, Jem, be very afraid! :P

Don't tell me he's still whining.......Geeezzz, you making the "Nerdherd" look good!! :lol:

BTW James .........Thanks for the "Allstar Attitude"

Please CBS, give James, the whiney, pouty baby (who makes my four yearold nephew seem very mature) his DOR. I am so tired of his poor sportsmanship and constant foul mouth. He is such a spoiled brat. For someone who is so proud of his "intelligence" - he sure puts on a poor show; his logic and sense of fair play are completely lacking. Go home James, just go home!

Poor James. Howie doesn't look so bad now, does he?

Honestly, I think the pressure is getting to all of them. Maybe James is embarrassed because he got his ass kicked by a girl. I can't wait to see the comp so we can see what really happened. James is big enough to have wrestled the doll away from Janie.

I don't understand why he is asking for a DOR. Why doesn't he just wait until eviction day? I'm sure everyone would oblige him and vote him out. :P

If Janelle broke the rules what does it matter if it was the right doll or not? Breaking the rules should have disqualified her from the competition.

From what I read, BB said they reviewed the tape and said nobody broke the rules, and they were not replaying it.

Janelle has not committed to voting out James....Will is working on her....she said she told James she wouldn't vote him out and thinks he is just mad now. She has to consider jury votes too. What would really be funny if this was all a act by James....and he and Janie are still working together, since it should be apparent that CT is playing them both.

Why put CG up and not Dani....CG will vote to evict James and so will Will so you have a tie vote no matter what and Boogie breaks the tie....James will go. Even if Janelle votes to get rid of Dani it won't matter but it will matter with the jury votes if Janelle is the reason James goes and she is left in the final 2.

Iagp: are you implying that CT really wants James gone this week? (It's not clear to me yet.)

I hope so.

As for "why put up G and not Dani?" I think that's because (assuming they DO want James - the remaining alpha-type male - gone) they have all 3 females believing they're in an alliance with CT that is stronger than CT's ties to either of the other 2. So G. might really be a pawn, in which case next week the house "structure is CT, with 3 separate bonds, one to each of the females, and Janelle with another "extra" bond to G.

Hard to beat that position in the house when it's down to F6!

If Janelle broke the rules what does it matter if it was the right doll or not? Breaking the rules should have disqualified her from the competition.>>

...because rules are broken in the house and in the competitions ALL THE TIME. The only time they have EVER redone a comp is when it was BB's fault, not a houseguest breaking a rule. How many times a day does BB tell a houseguest not to do something? How many times a comp does Julie Chen tell a houseguest not to do something. It happens ALL the time. The only reason it has blown up this time is because it's James and he has been a paranoid whiner since the first day he was on the show last year.

Of course, this is Orion. Satan could shoot Janelle in the face with a bazooka and it would be Janelle's fault. You are the single most biased person that posts on these forums.

Archived