James wants to DOR

Marty

He said he is done with the game. He wants to leave and tell everyone how the game is rigged and it is not a real game. OMG

He is an embarrassment to BB

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wants see his contract because he wants to see if they take away his money if he leaves. He'll see that they will, and he'll stay.

I'm assuming this is from the Veto comp. What actually happened to make him think it was rigged?

if it is the same buzzing comp type from the grave yard he has every right too.

i wait till tuesday before i go further with my thoughts ;)

wow thats interesting can wait to see it on tuesday

You think CBS will edit it unfavorably to themselves? We'll probably see James complaining that Janelle won Veto instead of complaining about the show being rigged- that's how they did it last time he was complaining about the producers when George won veto.

it sounds like james and hanelle were fighting over the Howie doll........ then Janelle realized the correct doll was marcellus, so she grabbed that one instead.

Now james is crying that she scratched him while they were fighting over the Howie doll.

BOO HOO.......cry me a river.

If the Howie doll turned out to be the right one......James wouldn't be crying now.

Did we just watch a show tonight (east coast anyway) that proved the HG's tend to blow up situations. This could be another one. I don't see anyone but James and his backup singers making a big stink. Don't they think it's kinda wierd that CT didn't make a big stink?? Hmmmmmm! You draggin us down, please go sleep for a few days.

:rolleyes:

GIVE IT TO HIM BB! Put us out of our misery! PLEEEEEASE!

NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA

HEY HEY HEY

GOOOOODBYE!!!!

James needs to STFU not only because its annoying its his possible lawsuit. The more he whines and complains about the situation whether its right or wrong (we will never know) he is only giving the lawyers plenty of time to state their case, cover their rears, and just wait till he gets out. James doesn't realize how much money he will lose to take on CBS.

As James would say... "Don't let the DOR (haha) hit ya in the ass!"

BB gave Howie a good deal. A lot of the hg were mentioning that Howie would probably get that exit edited fairly. They're probably was editing there- that goodbye def. was not a minute long. They did not show any of Howie talking about how he was going to mess with CG when he stayed. That was a big part of how Will sold voting out Howie to Janelle.

BB gave Howie a good deal. A lot of the hg were mentioning that Howie would probably get that exit edited fairly. They're probably was editing there- that goodbye def. was not a minute long.

Where does it say that they must take a minute to say goodbye? They can't take more than a minute. Marcellas took about 10 seconds to leave. I think they showed what happened. The whole thing. Everyone just made it out to be a bigger deal than it was.

I just read on James' board that Boogie's thinking of putting up George as James' replacement. So the 4 people voting to evict either James or George this week will be:

Danielle

Erika

Will

Janelle

The most recent news is that supposedly they all want James out but Danielle and Erika might vote to force a tie so Boogie will be forced to make the deciding vote and Danielle and Erika will look like they remained loyal (?)

Now it's not that I don't think James might have had reason to feel robbed, but I do think it's ultimately hurt him to actually complain so much because Janelle MIGHT have voted to let him stay over George if he hadn't made it seem like she 'cheated' him out of POV. I think Will played it best by kissing her butt before POV just in case she won, Danielle played it second best by kissing her butt right afterwards and not indulging thoughts of game manipulation. If James stopped complaining and started negotiating with the others and I actually think he could turn the vote around (?) but he just seems intent on playing the victim . . . not a winning strategy dude :(

Archived