Is there hope?

smilychick

Will Chilltowns Plan Work?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Will Chilltowns Plan Work?

• Heck Yeah...why shouldnt it?
    • Hopefully not....Dani and Janie should team up.
    • I have no idea and dont care.
    • I want Kaysar back.
  2. 2. Who do you think should win?

• Boogie
    • Will
    • Dani
    • Janie
    • Erika
    • CG

First off...Congrats to Janie for kicking butt in the veto comp. I think she will be in the final three. I do feel bad for James though and it is weird that BB wont let them see the tapes...however he should handle himself better.

Unless there are any sudden twists I think Chilltowns plan will work...the stage is set.

What does everyone else think? Is there hope for James? I think the only person that throw down CT is Janie and she would need to buddy up with Dani and Erika...but I dont see that happening. I think CT may take this all the way.

Of course there is hope for James. He will grow up like every other adolescent, have fun times, learn responsibility and fulfill his dream of being on a reality tv show!

Todays thought: Janie should win! She is odd man out, has won most comps and I admire her determination. Of course she made stupid choices along the way, but I can't stand anyone else on that show right now.

James is doing all the things he says he hates others to do. James is getting back doored, just like he wanted Janie to be. I'm glad it's turned around to bite his sorry butt!!

Will should win. He is the best BB player in history. He runs the house. He doesn't need to win comps. I think he could if he needed to.

I remember when Janelle cried most of the night after Howie left, I said she 'd get herself together for the veto competition and come out with fire in her eyes. She's determined and resilient. She apparently did that.

There really hasn't been, in my mind, a "best" BB player. Will is the best manipulator ever, in other words, the best liar, but he can't win a competition to save his life and throws many of them. Janele is kick-ass in competition, but lacks the ability to network and manipulate and lie effectively. Still, they would be the ideal final two. T wo people who are unmatched in their areas of expertise, both lacking in others. It would be interesting to see who the jury would go for.

I'm not sure James will go this time either. Why would CT want to get rid of him yet, they know he will vote with them or tell them exactly what his strategy is for not voying with themas long as he knows they have enough votes to keep who they want. If CT wants to get rid of an unknown it should be George. You never know who he is with from one second to the next. I'm not sure George even knows hisself.

I think they're wanting to get James out 'cause they just don't trust him. I guess if he was so quick to turn on S6 then he'd do the same w/ LOD, right? And Will has more pull with Janelle than James. Plus CT know James and Danielle are together... so unless they're going to get rid of Danielle this week (which they won't, as they are keeping Janelle around to do just that), James is probably their best or most viable option, rather than Erika (since Boogie is kinda with her) and CG, which they won't do because Janelle will be against that for now (since she is sort of with him, maybe).

This is kind of cynical, but I think the only people to throw down Janie will be the people who have been building her up - the producers.

I think the producers justify the favoratism in their minds by thinking, well so long as Janelle doesn't make final 3 she hasn't made any more money than anybody else so what's the harm. Also I think there are limits to what they can influence . . . the more they screw over the other houseguests the less likely they are to vote for Janelle in the final two and the more likely the houseguests are to go around telling everybody the reason they voted against her. That's bad for CBS and audiences don't want to see Janelle make final 2 only to get screwed. So jmo but I think the more the producers have to manipulate the game to get Janelle ahead for their own selfish reasons of wanting people to watch the show, the less chance Janelle has of making final 2 (like her 'luck' will suddenly run out in final 3).

Yes that is cynical. It implies janelle is some useless blonde that can't think or win anything on her own. She is just good at competitions. They all had a fair chance at answering or outperforming each other. Dani had her veto and HOH handed to her by other players. Why is it only Janelle that gets questioned when she wins.

I "voted" that I thought WIll would win it all, but I hope I'm wrong.

How blinded are the other HG's? FOr the first four weeks WIll told everyone "I want to go home by week 5, no sequester for me." Then in week 5 he said he wanted to stay and play and no one questioned it. That confirmend my perception that he was playing the game from day 1 (or maybe before that.)

I'd LIKE to see F2 be Erika and G. (yeah, I know) because I feel pretty sure G. would win 4 or more jury votes against her.

Has everyone noticed that as soon as H. left G. began "doing his routine" ("oh Janie") with J.?

Yes that is cynical. It implies janelle is some useless blonde that can't think or win anything on her own. She is just good at competitions. They all had a fair chance at answering or outperforming each other. Dani had her veto and HOH handed to her by other players. Why is it only Janelle that gets questioned when she wins.

Cindyannie I think there's a difference between an implication and an assumption . . . I've always said Janelle is great at competitions but I just don't think the producers are willing to leave anything to chance. So for you to say that I've implied that 'Janelle is some useless blonde' is offensive to me because it's flat out wrong. And it's only Janelle that gets questioned because the producers only have motive to favor Janelle and because there is evidence that they actually have - why the heck would the manipulate the game to give Marcellas an edge? And obviously he wasn't given an edge because he's out.

I think you've based your thinking on the assumption that there is no manipulation by producers but there is no concrete evidence either way to show beyond a reasonable doubt that they have or haven't - mostly because they've refused to show the evidence that would prove that they are innocent/guilty.

You don't think the producers like having Will and Mike in the game? They are money in the bank as far as excitement and they know it. Will and Mike have been breaking house rules since day one.

Wasn't trying to offend you but I took offense to the implication I perceived. No hard feelings.

Archived