Who will the next HOH be?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. And post who you think the nominations would be

• Will
    • Erika
    • Janelle
    • Danielle
    • CG

It's easier to guess who will be nominated if Dani, ericka or Janelle win the next HOH. But what if it's George, i have no idea who he would nominate.

Right Tric...maybe it'll be the Dr. and Dani - James will be gone, so that leaves Erika, Janie, Boog. So anything could happen! Will said one of them needed to be in the sequester house for the end voting, therefore, if Will left Erika, Dani, Janie and Boog would have to fight it out!

:rolleyes:

OOPS, I forgot about CG....see ya never know!

I think Erika is just getting too weak and her brain cells are dying. So that leaves her out of endurance and brain power comps.

As far at the others winning. Probably Janelle or Danielle.

Dani will put up Janelle and Chicken George

Janelle will put up Erika and Dani

I agree: J and D are the most likely, but I suspect it's time for a "physical" comp and that J's emotion will carry hir to victory.

And (if it weren't so funny it would be sad) she'll nominate ... the remaining two females! :blink:

she does need her room back!!! i vote for the pink palace again!! and will can come keep her company by sleeping wif her at night...awww... Or Chicken George, it doesn't matter! But if Erika or Danielle walked up there I would slam the door in their face...I dont think so bitches!!!

"If" Janie wins.... It's Erika and Dani on the block!

"If" Dani wins..... She'll put up Janie and tell Erika she's a pawn.

"If" Erika wins.... She'll put up Janie and tell Dani she's a pawn.

I doubt Will will win.

"If" CG............. who the hell knows! Probably Boogie and Dani, because MB threatened him in RR before Veto ceremony.

Archived