Karma biting James in the butt?

we've been waiting on you UVP... we will wait while you catch up, but i think we all know what you are gonna say... (but some of us/them still love you anyway)

Seriously if Janie was saying that someone else cheated and such people would be calling her a sore loser...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

watching pga golf and reading keeps me busy

but i back for now lol

yeah but his competition is lacking in the terms of diversity ;)

I'm so glad that James is about to get kicked out. He is is so annoying the way he blames Janelle for everything.

Did Janelle take out or nom him or Dani (well dani the first week but she had to)?

Did she nom or take out any other allY?

Did she take smack behind Jame's back?

NO TO ALL.

He has been tryng to get her out since the third week!

Poor Janelle even after george told her and Howie that James wnated her out...she still wants to trust him.

She only nominated Dani in the first week because Dani tried to get Jase to not agree to the noms and take her out. So Dani took the first shot at Janelle. She conveniently forgets this little thing.

Just like I've been saying all along...They have been after Janelle since before they went in the house and when she won the first HOH it just confirmed their fears that she can win all the time (contrary to what James says, she did win alot of competitions including 3 HOHs and i think 3 Vetos). She has a chance to make it to final two but she is going to have to tread carefully and get Danielle out by winning HOH this next chance or CT will flip on her again...

it is SO true!!! james was probably 4th in the sov alliance; so you can understand him scrambling to get higher in the pecking order.

ANYONE thinking that joining Chilltown is a guarantee of $500,000.00 is seriously deluded. Switching sides may have helped James take down Kaysar and Howie, but his defection has left Janie in good shape - mostly because she's seen as not having the numbers.

Erika and Dani joining forces with CT has definitely kept them in the game longer, but a final two of anyone but Mike and Will is the only scenario the CT stringpullers are going to allow unless the other HGs do something about it NOW!!!

If anyone is going to figure out it's time to take down Will and Booger, it's Janie, but she's going to need people to vote with her to get them out. They ignored CT as a threat the first few weeks because of the #s, then they rode CT's coattails to save themselves from the SOVs. The little table is in the house now. If they don't wake up and do something in the next couple of HOHs, they won't be doing anything except voting for which of the two puppetmasters gets the prize.

james will be evicted next for one reason, will wants james gone so that he won't be able to influence janelle, if she wins the next hoh. you know if janelle did win the next hoh, and he stayed, he would suddenly except her to honor the bb6 alliance, and due what he wants and go after chilltown.

with james gone, all of janelle's old alliance is gone, and will has finally gotten what he has wanted for a long time, janelle for chilltown.

why do you think he is pushing for janelle to vote out james out, because he wants to ensure james goes.

janelle isn't going to go against chilltown, because she doesn't trust danielle and erika, and she trusts will. she would rather go against boogie and will, in the final 3, then danielle and erika.

she feels that danielle is out to get her, and her fears where comfirmed, when she overheard that james/danielle converstation, that they had talking about the bb6ers, and his deal with danielle, etc.

because of that converstation janelle won't trust james, or danielle again, especially with all of the information will has been giving janelle, about james, like him not being over the sarah eviction.

i really hope that if james watching youtubes, if this season, he has been building the ground work, for james to go for a while. will has been badmouthing james big time, to janelle for a long time, especially during her last hoh.

Archived