Karma biting James in the butt?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is how I see it have you notice she didnt say she was going after Dani...and Erika instead...I think she is on to CT in her disscussions with CG she keeps saying how much they lied to her...I think this is what is going to happen...She is going to talk to James and tell him that she knows he betrayed the alliance and hash everything out...I dont think she is going to turn on James..She told James he was safe earlier...I think she is getting info on Will and finding out how they are really playing the game and use that against them...She is going to vote for James to stay and she knows Dani is with James...and she has the numbers to go after CT..but Dani is going to tell CT and then they know they have been F$ed Great Tv..Will overplayed his hand...he should have quit while he was ahead..

CT is trying to have Them, Dani and Janie for final 4...Lets see if it will work..They have gotten rid of Janelle's parachute and now trying to get out Dani's

They have gotten rid of Janelle's parachute and now trying to get out Dani's

I think you hit the nail on the head. I believe that is exactly what the CT plan is. Isolate both Dani and Janelle so that they have no choice but go along with CT. Both women are strong willed and became immediate adversaries. And unless something drastic happens, it seems unlikely that Dani and Jan will team up together.

Much of James' predicament is his own doing. He entered the house known as someone shady. He has never given anyone a reason to think of him in any other manner. He always tries to avoid taking a stand and being loyal to anyone. It has been his undoing. If he makes it to the final 2, I would be shocked if he won the thing. I can't think of a single scenario where he would win.

I don't think anyone could ever convince him of it but it's his own fault.

Quote: I think you hit the nail on the head. I believe that is exactly what the CT plan is. Isolate both Dani and Janelle so that they have no choice but go along with CT. Both women are strong willed and became immediate adversaries. And unless something drastic happens, it seems unlikely that Dani and Jan will team up together."

I just don't think that CT is that smart enough....I also think they are overestimated. I believe this is the week they trip themselves up...with the help of Janelle. :)

I really think Janelle's safer bet is to stick with Chill Town and win the POV"S and Veto's at the end. She can at least get herself in the final 2.

If she aligns with James and God forbid Dani then she does not have as much of a chance. They are better competitors the James and Dani will tag team Jani.

I just don't think that CT is that smart enough....I also think they are overestimated. I believe this is the week they trip themselves up...with the help of Janelle.

Maybe not this week but I agree that the time is approaching where it's a distinct possibility one of them will go unless they step up and win HOH and/or veto. And when that time arrives, they are going to have to choose which side they are going with.

Will is my fav BB player of all time. The problem with him though is that noone knows if he is any good at competitions. Can he win a competition? Who knows. Will he even try to win a competition? Who knows.

Janelle's best bet is to get rid of James. Now when her and Will were talking this morning he told her to tell James she would align with Dani, just in case he leaves. This I think is perfect for Janelle, mainly because now she has gotten CT's permission to talk with Dani & Erika, so if she is thinking of the double cross, her butt is covered. She could pretty much say anything to those 2 and even if it got back to CT, because they said she could, they wouldn't believe it.

Guest StarBaby

Why would James go home? Well let's see, it's getting down to the nitty gritty, and this is a golden opportunity to put him out of the house. How many more chances do you think they will get. Another reason, CT is afraid (esp. Will) that just about anyone left in the house except Janelle will come after them next week if Will or Janie doesn't win HOH. Taking out James ups the odds that one of them might win. AND then, CT knows that James will be more loyal to Dani than them, and in the back of their minds, there is the fear he might realign with Janelle if he stays (not likely today, but you never know). I can think of more, but those are the most compelling reasons.

on thing i keep on thinking about is: when it's convient for James it's all right! wasn't he the one laughing with Erika that she helped Booger win HOH?

all this makes me go back to last year, he hated kaysar howie and janelle when he was in the house and was happy to play both sides, however after the wrap party and his long talk with Sara he aligned himself with the SOV, don't you think he would have aligned himself with the other if they were the one liked? Ivette tried to do the same thing, but nobody would have it... James be a grown man and stop with the hissy fits!!!

I hope James stays. He's too good of a game player to have to go down this way. I understand he's upset about the veto competition, I'm not sure what to believe because A) I know James can be a bit of sore loser. He hold high opinions about his abilities and sometimes forgets he loses just as much as the rest of us. He's the type that refuses to admit he got beat. However, there's also B. Janelle's story sounded a bit defensive ("We battled for it and I got it") as opposed to an outright denial. Boogie and Will's claim of what they saw is irrelevant- they wanted Janelle to win. I would not be surprised if CBS were "helping" Janelle move farther in the game- remember, they're a business and in the end their only goal is $$$. From Janelle's story it sounds like they played tug of war for it and Janelle won. I really don't believe that Janelle is stronger than James and thus she had to have scratched, which sounds like it was against the rules.

I just hope CBS shows all of it- I have a feeling they wil edit on Tuesday as James being mad that Janelle won, as they did with Chicken George in week 3, as opposed to James being mad at the producers and calling the game rigged. Guess we'll see what happens.

James is eye candy, but ear torture.

Yuck!! James is eye torture! Have you seen his eyebrows, anyone? They have been drawn on w/a BROWN SHARPIE!! By an unskilled makeup artist, I might add...Yuck, I will rejoice when he picks up his back and has one minute to say his good byes...FOR REAL!! He is the biggest, whiney baby in BB history, that is for sure!

Yes, though I liked James in the past his eyebrows have always irked me. James is a wee bit too metrosexual for my tastes, but hey the guy could bitch a blue streak and that says something about his determination and endurance, right?

Nothing is ever as it appears to be.........I believe James will be safe another week---this game has been torture all along...what's another week of torture!

Basically, I'd like to see them all go...................

Have you seen his eyebrows, anyone? They have been drawn on w/a BROWN SHARPIE!! By an unskilled makeup artist

I noticed that too, but when they showed his highschool picture at the prom, they were exactly the same...unless he started plucking when he was 10. :blink:

i am lost. been away and it seems like alot happen :(

you know it was :angry: lol

Archived