Karma biting James in the butt?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is SO true!!! james was probably 4th in the sov alliance; so you can understand him scrambling to get higher in the pecking order. but he sets him up as 4th in ct...or worse...and for what?!!!!!!!!karma is a bitch! i'm glad sarah wasn't counting on the half mil for their "happily ever after"!

Will may lie and manuipulate as much as James (in fact more) but James really does have a vicious streak and terrible potty mouth. I'm not a prude and I swear myself but when f*cking is every second word - it gets really old. For someone who prides himself on his intelligence, he really is remarkably bad at demonstrating it. Now he's just a pouty, spoilt little brat. Yes, it's definitely karma.

Mmmmm, James, I guess "Ewe Reap What Ewe Sow!" :lol::lol::lol:

I agree that Will lies and everything else probably more so than anyone else, but I've never heard him really bad mouth or trash talk or even swear when it comes to others. I actually like his game play, even though I do like Janelle. I would love to see Will & Janelle in the final 2. But even if James would make it to the final 2, he probably would not have Janelle's, Howie's and possibly Marcellas's votes.

I used to be a James supporter myself, but more so, he has been so hyprocritcal. If it was fixed for him to win by CT, it would all be ok, just like when the HOH competition when they all laughed at her.

What gives him credibility though is that they are refusing to show him the replay . . . it's the same problem I had with the graveyard-whoever-presses-the-button-first-wins-only-you-don't-get-to-see-who-pressed-the-button-first POV . . . honest people would be eager to demonstrate the truth, crooked people count on the fact that the majority of people want the truth to be whatever they want you to believe . . .

Erika's suggesting a confrontation with producers - finally some lip from this girl . . . yes!

lol @ear torture! He has been extra whiny this year, but I still enjoy looking at him!

Erika's suggesting a confrontation with producers - finally some lip from this girl . . . yes!

oh good Skeletor finally speaks! Lets hope it gets her somewhere!

James is trashing Janelle, bringing up stuff like her slapping Beau last year and she should have been evicted then, etc. But Beau slapped Janie, too, and he doesn't mention that. I'm beginning to think James is a liar even outside of the gameplay.

James wants a redo. Well, I figured this would happen, because once a redo has happened, everyone yells redo every time something happens. However, a redo for a technical problem that is the fault of the SHOW is very different from a redo because of physical contact. I remember physical contact last year in the knot tying comp. with ropes--it's happened a lot.

It'll be interesting to see the tapes.

Guest StarBaby

It's so funny, even the mention of Arnold or Allison (Grodner), we immediately get flames. Good lord, the HOH room is spewing vile crap about Janelle right now. James is even bringing up last year and saying that Janelle slapped Beau. Uh oh, Will is out of hot water -- that must be Janelle's fault too! LMAO

Archived