Sunday, August 20th

CeCiMom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the people were talking about how the POV wasn't fair and that Janie cheated but of course BB let her get away with it. After they redid the other HOH and let her play even after she lost the first time with the wrong answer i think if there is any chance that there was a mistake they should have to redo it that is the only fair way

It depends what the mistake was. The other night it was reported that Erika gave Boogie signals for wrong answers. I guess none of it can be proved. The buzzer problem was mechanical and could be proved.

I feel bad for the soundmen....constant whining from James has to be grilling on the nerves!

Actually the only one who is adamantly saying she cheated is James. NO ONE in the house has been able to back up his story. He has convinced himself they agree, but NOT ONE Of them has said she cheated. Believe me, if there was a chance James has a case here, I'm sure BB would cover their ass and redo the competition.

Since we haven't even seen the video, how can we assume it's a scam so Janie can win? I'm sure BB will show us the video just to clear it up on the show. ;)

Janelle is so two faced, she told George she saved him, when it was really her who wanted to put up Chicken George and everyone talked her into Marc. I am sure she cheated on the pov, thats her way win at any cost.

So what ur saying is... If someone lies in the house then that makes them a cheater as well?? Umm...everyone in this game has lied NUMEROUS times... so if i understand u correctly that makes them all cheaters?? Or just Janelle?

Actually the only one who is adamantly saying she cheated is James. NO ONE in the house has been able to back up his story. He has convinced himself they agree, but NOT ONE Of them has said she cheated. Believe me, if there was a chance James has a case here, I'm sure BB would cover their ass and redo the competition.

Since we haven't even seen the video, how can we assume it's a scam so Janie can win? I'm sure BB will show us the video just to clear it up on the show.

So true... They only agree with him saying she cheated when he is around them complaining about it, i dont think ive heard ANY of them agreeing with him when he isn't in the room... I think THEY (dani, will, erika and boogie) are just feeding him what he wants to hear...

So true... They only agree with him saying she cheated when he is around them complaining about it, i dont think ive heard ANY of them agreeing with him when he isn't in the room... I think THEY (dani, will, erika and boogie) are just feeding him what he wants to hear...

Exactly AND.... I'm sure they asked all of them how they felt about it in the DR and either none of them felt she cheated or none of them saw it. CT both saw it and told James to his face it looked like they were fighting over the doll, that's it. If anyone backed up his tirade in the DR, I'm sure they would have had to do something about it.

Paxtan: She wanted to put up CG because she knew he wasn't going anywhere, not because she wanted him out. She wanted Erika out and thought he would be safe against her.

B1Boxermom: The others do not agree she cheated (except for the girls who have some janellousy going on). The guys are just agreeing with James to help him continue to dig his own grave. They don't really agree that Janie cheated. James has told so many lies to himself and others that even he is believing them now. Puke.

BB was very quick to jump on redoing the other competition (and not because Janie didn't win), so they would do right if something were really wrong. If they don't, it's simple: They get sued.

Did anyone just catch the conversation in the RR between Erika and Danielle? The Quad was split between them and Will/Janelle, and of course, I was listening to Will/Janelle. The live feed scribers focused on the Will/Janelle conversation as well, with a bit about how Danielle is hating on George.

What was the end result? Is Danielle saying she'll vote out George (breaking that early promise, but her redemption is a wash at this point)? Did Danielle ask or assume that Erika will also vote out George?

Let me know if you know! Thanks.

:)

Dan is saying over and over that CG has to go. He says he goes back and forth. ER says she can't vote against him. Dan just keeps saying she has to do what is good for her, she can not live with CG in the house. Asking Er to tell her why she isn't crazy. (got this from another board)

Well it will be 2 to 2 then. Erika and Danielle vote out CG and Janelle and Will vote out James. Boogie is the tie breaker.

It is going to be a long week for Thursday to get here. I hope nothing messes up the plan to get James A$$ out of there. Will all the whinning and attitude that James has I don't see anyone wanting him in the house anymore. And James said a while ago he is not talking to Janelle. That will make Janie feel better about voting out James.

will and mike b told george that danielle is the one pushing to have him voted out.....i hope george knows to believe that :)

on a side note, james isnt talking to janelle because she kicked him in the veto competition.....i hope she doesnt give a sh#&

Oh Tracyrm I just saw your post. I was thinking that Erika and James hate each other. James really wants Erika out and she knows it. I am sure she will vote out James too. whooo hoooo.

I'd love it if the votes went down 3-1 or even 4-0, adding fuel to James' betrayal fire. Although I think it would be crazy if Danielle turned. We all know James' number one rant target is Janelle, but his audience in sequester with Howie there may not be totally receptive.

i think i remember they had said a few times that they are limited on how much they get each night, so much so that none of them ever really have enough to actually get drunk....so they were going to stockpile it so they can have one big blowout night

however, duh.....a hundred cameras are on you

Archived