Sunday, August 20th

CeCiMom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"she's been trying to get rid of me since week 1" ... james in reference to janelle... Ummm no, i think u must be confused...It was YOU trying to get rid of HER since week 1... YOU are the reason ur entire alliance is gone and turned on YOU... YOU were the one trying to get people to put up ur alliance and YOUR alliance was trying to save YOU... What a loser... he blames everyone except the one person who is to blame...HIMSELF!!!!

"Erika/Dani in BR...they both agree that the fair thing on the POV comp is "REDO", here we go........"

Of course they would say that....THEY DIDN'T WIN!!

Losers...grow up. You B's are no match for the likes of Janie. :P

""she's been trying to get rid of me since week 1" ... james in reference to janelle... Ummm no, i think u must be confused...It was YOU trying to get rid of HER since week 1... YOU are the reason ur entire alliance is gone and turned on YOU... YOU were the one trying to get people to put up ur alliance and YOUR alliance was trying to save YOU... What a loser... he blames everyone except the one person who is to blame...HIMSELF!!!!"

Exactly BadAss!! I always knew he was paranoid (so much so it was like he was on drugs or something!) but now I'm beginning to think he's completely delusional. I hope for his sake he doesn't actually believe what he's saying.

Hah! Dani saw a roach in the kitchen, James/Erika come to her rescue - give me a break - James said "Evict It" Then he said something about he doesn't care about the roach he sleeps next to one. Ok, let's add up all the name calling --JAMES IS THE WINNER! :P

I was just wondering, if the plan stays the same and they evict James, do you guys think he'll blow it up worse than Howie? After all he is a little wacko!

Also, if anyone is watching the live feeds, don't Erika & Danielle seem a little less boisterous, a little more humble. I think they are all starting to second guess their safety in the game.

I really HOPE its a tie and Boogie votes out James...just so james can't blame it on Janelle, but knowing James it will still be Janelles fault because she probably seduced Boogie into evicting james because she is such a whore and the only way she wins anything is by cheating and being a whore... <_<

If the alligation was coming from anyone EXCEPT James i would consider it to maybe be true, but because he is such a sore loser...I doubt any of it is true!

OMG, If James gets voted out I think he will throw a major hissy fit. He seems to be pretty sure that he is stayin, real cocky that he's "THE MAN" What a joke. I do not call his actions and or game playing DRAMA I call is spoiled brat, greedy self-important, delusional game playing. Hey to me Id take Dani over James, James lied right from the git, wanted to be in with the in-crowd (sov6), figured that would get him a couple of weeks anyway, but when Janell wouldn't go along with who he wanted to put up he started callin her a b*t*h, sayin he would bury her, and even tho others were hinting to the fact that he was not with the sovs she still stuck by him. He is so off base to call her a whore, a bitch, fat ,lazy, oh, he is just sooo disgusting, and I feel for Sarah, she surely is embarrassed by his actions.

and I feel for Sarah, she surely is embarrassed by his actions.

And I feel sorry for Sarah because imagine how he must go off on her should she burn the toast at breakfast. I don't for a moment believe that he's like this just on this show. A psychological abuser ... I think that's his form of self-protection.

Did anyone just watch George and Janelle just now laughing about all the things that have gone on in the game lately? It was really funny. They were in hysterics about the veto and Howie. Janelle says "I can't believe I just fought with a 30 year old man over a doll".

George is very funny with Janelle. I think he treats her like a daughter.

Danielle is really really working for Chicken George's vote in the jury. She is just filling him with praise. So funny. Sometimes those little talks can win the final person the big money. $$$

Although every HG seems, at some point, to say they "really like" all the other HG's, I think if we could measure each HG's true feelings toward each of the other HG's George's positive score would be FAR ahead of everyone else's.

Sure he plays a little of the game, but I believe him when he says he's thrilled to just make it this far: just getting to sequester house guarantees everyone at least $53,000, which I suspect is more than G.'s annual gross income, so in his mind he's already won.

And each week in the house gives him another $1,000, which may matter more to him than to any of the remaining HG's.

I HOPE that MB (really CT) puts up D. or E. rather than CG; I'm afraid that either Will would vote out CG (making it 3-1) or that if he didn't (making it 2-2) MB would keep James.

George to F2!

A few days ago James was SURE that Janelle was leaving next and on her way to the jury so he was acting nice to her. (fake) Well, now that Janelle won the POV she is back to being a Fat Bitch and a Whore. :angry:

:huh: Uhhh, Dani is getting to familiar with those cards, next she'll be asking the DR for a crystal ball! Yikes!! Then she goes up to boog's HOH room does whatever, walks around talking to herself. This child needs to go home, seriously. It's a game....Lawd have Mercy! :blink:

Archived