The stage is set for the GREATEST play in BB history

samg

Good thought, IS:

I imagined Danielle proposing the plan.

But if Janelle did it she would be guaranteed the votes if she got to F2: her competition play is excellent, all she needs to be considered "the best player" of the season is this master stroke; and it would cause ALL of us (jury included) to RE-define the Will-Janelle relationship and believe that maybe SHE was playing HIM all along, not the other way around. And that would win her every "fair" vote.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why would that be good for janelle? she is better left alone in the middle, they all need her right now, let them work for her vote now... as much as i think she is working with CT i don't think she truly trust them after what happened with Howie

the one thing i would like to see is get Erika out before her, i really don't care if Janelle wins the show however it would suck if Janelle left before Erika she is useless!!!

This deal that Will keeps proposing where Janelle, Will and Boogie split the winnings three ways is laughable. Janelle is doing all the work and taking all the heat. He keeps telling her to take 102 grand rather than 30 grand. She has proven herself to be an awesome competitor, I just dislike that she has to have her hate on to bring it. If (when) she makes it to the final 2, she would most certainly win the 500 grand. Under that scenerio which is highly likely at this point, she would be giving up almost $400,000. Will is even talking today about bringing a written contract to her tomorrow.

I would love it if Janelle aligned with Dani to take out CT. They have called Janelle stupid, a whore, and many other horrible things, far worse than what the women of the house have said about her. I just hope the vengeful Jedi Janie shows up and focuses on the real culprits, both Will and Boogie.

the one thing i would like to see is get Erika out before her, i really don't care if Janelle wins the show however it would suck if Janelle left before Erika she is useless!!!

Her major contribution to the game has been giving footjobs to Booger.

Again, (esp. for lua): NO ONE can afford to be in F3 with both W. and MB! If they were they'd have only 1 chance in 3 of making it to F2, and they'd be up against a member of CT, which everyone will know ran the whole game.

They MUST get rid of 1 of CT before F3. But Janelle is the biggest obstacle to that happening - which means SHE may end up in F3 with them. Will she be surprised when Will takes MB to F2? Or if she wins F3 HoH and takes W., does she think she can beat him on the jury?

The sad truth is there is really nobody in there Jan can trust, period. Erika would turn on her in a second if she had to. Dani and George are wild cards, who knows. She should just keep on doing what she's doing, and then when it's the right time, turn on CT. She just needs to make sure that it's NOT Will boogie and her in the final 3. At most only one of CT.

I would rather have Janelle with Danielle in the final two but I do think that America was right, people were correct in saying Will was the smartest one. he thinks 3 steps ahead of everyone.

As far as the weight issue, I think people are now really finally sick of feeling fat when they weigh what a doctor would say is a good weight for their height all because other women think something like 5" 6 and 135 is overweight. know a lot of women at this normal weight who hate themselves because fashion magazines say 112 is much more desirable. It's pretty sickening and the problem only gets worse when girls jump to call another fat first thing.

When I didn't like Maggie last year I said what I hated, the back-stabbing of her own friends and the cruelness. I never said she was fat because it didn't have anything to do with it. Janelle wins comps because she is obviously very healthy. She wrestled with a man and won and she also has out ran men too. She is not some little blubber rolling around the BY. :lol:

I don't think Janelle should ever trust Danielle...I do think she can get James on her side, though. I think that James is feeling like a big fish out of the water right now and might (I say might because James could be a wild card) give up and align with her. :)

Janie needs to hook with Dani and take out the rest of the house. There is no way Dani can get the sequester votes to win over Janie. Janie would be guaranteed to win. Another possibility is for her to take Booger to the final. I don't think he would get the votes over Janie either. I don't believe CT would split the money and she is not a fool to split it with them either (at least I don't think so). Erika, you definitely can't trust and CG can't do anything but guarantee her a vote in sequester. Dani and Janie could tear down the house and make it a great final!

SCRebel, I really hope you missed editing your post to say "those women are emotional and incredibly stupid".

Because if not, that is the most asinine statement I have ever seen on this board. If you are a woman, you are showing a tremendous lack of self-esteem. And if you are a man, you talking about your momma! Either way, I suggest you seek psychological help. :lol:

Janie is definitely at a crossroads, but I wouldn't trust anyone who tried to get me out in week 1!! That would be crazy.

Janie is winning over CG, which helps her for a vote if she needs it.

If it were Janie and Dani in the final 2, I'm not sure she'd win it. James, Erika, & CG would vote for Dani & she would only need one more vote.

Ok, SC Rebel, yeah I saw that season of Survivor. Those women acted from emotions and made an incredibly stupid decision, giving the prize to a smarmy used car salesman (who reminds me of Will). But you can't take the actions of a few and say all women are emotional and stupid. That's just wrong.

Last night Janie and Dani brought up the Meyers-Briggs personality test. The third letter is about how we approach decision-making either T (thinking or analytical) or F (feeling or emotional).

75% of women are F's and 75% of men are T's.

Interesting point that shows not all women prefer using their feelings when making decision.

Umm, dude this wouldn't be the greatest play in Big Brother History. There have been so many other's that have played both sides(Will) and that won at the end. Oh and I don't think Janelle can win with the people in sequester. Danielle, Erika, Marcellas(who never votes for the person who did him wrong) and James won't vote for her to win this game in their life. So there you have it 4-3 maybe. I don't know if CT would actually vote for her to win.

This started out and an interesting thread. Then moved on to Janie's breasts, a discussion on implants, IvetteSux {I like Ivette Sux, and I'm a Janelle fan-----because at least she thinks IvetteSux}.

I have little contribution to this thread. Except that the first person to befriend Janelle last night in the aftermath of James' latest tantrum, was Chicken George. Then Erika came down, sat at the table with janelle and George, Janie and Erika talked about the competition and Eriks told Janie she didn't see anything. Danielle came down and said a couple of things meant to be conciliatory to Janelle, got a bottle of booze, and left again. I do remember when James was railing against Janelle to Danielle and called her a "whore", Danielle told him not to call her that. This morning she did tell Erika it was time to talk to Janelle about stuff. My opinion is that Danielle is starting to get as fed up with James' tantrums as I am.

im glad you posted that Tarman, danielle telling james not to call janelle a whore........

i understand that he is mad because he lost, but he has really called her unnecessarily foul things since the beginning of the show.....i've seen danielle bashing her (especially when marcellas was still there), but danielle has refrained (as far as i've seen) from calling her that

but i'll just take this opportunity to bash erika: you booger lover ho

I was saying this last night. Dani and Janelle need to have a heart to heart. They both need to wise up to CT and what they are up to. If Jani thinks Will won't screw her over for Boogie then she is nuts.

I think Dani knows not to trust Will 100% and so she has said what she did about talking to Jani. They could team up and take out CT then Erika and Then James and George. Jani would probably keep George thinking she could beat him and Dani would like to keep James but I think they need to work together for a couple of weeks to kick out CT.

Then they can fight it out and let the best woman win. IMO that is DANI!!

GO! DANI!

rebel, to make a blanket statement like that is really petty, I also watched that Survivor, vanawatu, I believe, and those women were not representing the whole female race, I believe Ami was the malcontent on that show, she was the one who wanted an all female alliance, but that doesn't make all females petty and stupid???

Also Ivettesuks, I think that no one is 100% happy with them selves, we all have our little insecurities, we are human after all, so for you to make that statement along with the fat cow statement is making things really clear to me as far as YOUR opinion goes. You say it's the nature of the game, I think the nature of the game is to try and win at any cost, but to be cruel, to make someone the butt of every ones wrath is not pretty and I think most people do not take that sort of thing in stride. I think Janell has been pretty naive, way too trusting of the sov6 alliance, James was ready to turncoat because his reason for breaking his alliance (behind her back I might add) was just because he didn't get his way for who he wanted to put up, he whines over every little thing when he hasn't gotten his way, then he uses his point of view to do whatever he damn well pleases, stomps his feet, yells, calls women whores. CT, especially Will has played a strategic game, he treats it as a game, goes with the flow, keeps people guessing, and I have heard no whore calling out of him, Dani is less of a player in my mind, and Erika is a slug. :glare:

I don't like people ganging up on others either. I didn't like it when it happened to the twins and I didn't like it when the S6 did it last year. People have to understand though that if you treat people a certain way they are likely to treat you the very same way. Do unto others...

I think Jani and the S6 came into the game with the notion that they needed no one else and could rule the roost and do what they wanted and the others didn't matter. Well that has come back to kick them in the rear and now Jani needs to start thinking about who it would be better to get out for strategy sake and not just because you are thinking with your heart and not your head.

I really think Janell has been gullible when it comes to Will & Boogie, I also think she is sweet on Will and that clouds her game play, really James was never really with sov6 , he just made it seem that way because they were the popular people going in. Last year he drove me crazy because just as he is doing this season as well he is GREEDY. I know that all would like to win the cash, but James need for that cash goes way beyond the others, he will do anything. And I do not EVEN find him attractive, ya know how it is when some one you think is hot and then they open their mouth and sh*t comes out and then they are less attractive, well that's how he effects me, sh*t rolls out of his mouth all the time so he is looking ugly to me, he chews his nails and he has a lisp.

I am not so sure at all that Will is going to do what he says to Janell, for final 4 and the split thing, I sometimes think he started out gonna play Jani to the hilt and she has grown on him somehow, I would love to see him turn on Dani & Erika.

Archived