The stage is set for the GREATEST play in BB history

samg

Obviously CT has run the show until this week.

But now it's F7, Janelle and James are on the block, and Janelle just won PoV.

And Danielle just told Erika that it's time for the two of them to talk to Janelle. So here's what SHOULD happen:

Danielle gets Janelle, Erika and George together and tells them that THEY are now the power in the house IF they want it:

Janelle will take herself off the block and MB will put up one of the remaining 3. That leaves the new alliance with THREE votes to evict James.

So in the next HoH the four of them will be playing against W., and whoever wins puts up BOTH of CT, and, worst case scenario, even if one of CT wins PoV he can't save the other, AND the vote to evict one of CT will be 2-1 (since one of the alliance will have to be the replacement nomination.)

So F5 will be the new alliance + 1 of CT, and then it's every person for themselves.

And in the meantime only one of CT remains, James is gone, and the new alliance has seized the power just when it mattered most.

But I'm afraid Janelle won't be able to get past her anger with the other two females, and that she still "loves" WIll.

:-(

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this now puts her in a GREAT position to play both sides... She can "say" she is with Erika and Danielle yet still be with Will and Boogie and its obvious that Danielle and Erika are now pissed at Will and Boogie so just let those 4 battle it out and sit back and enjoy the spoils!!

But notice that if ct are both in F5, the HoH comp will be those 2 against 2 others, making them even money to win it and so get to F4.

And if both of them are still there in F3, each will take the other to F2 (meaning whoever the 3rd HG in F3 is can only go to F2 if they WIN HoH., and even then they have to take one of CT (who everyone on the jury by then will know ran the game) with them.

That's why I asked if Janelle were bright eough. This is DEFINITELY her best play (even if she makes sure next week that it's MB who leaves, then defects and works with Will.)

Okay IvetteSux she should go after the people who are not directly after her and let people who from DAY 1 were trying to get her out of the house??? Dani is the first person to try and get rid of Janelle, but because she's a girl thats not right?? Whatever... Allison was intent on getting rid of Janie and so was Diane, but Janie is the bad one because she got rid of them??? That makes no sense...

you seriously think she's a fat cow? seriously???? i think you've called her that three times in the last 20 minutes. i mean, okay, fine, you hate her...but a fat cow? because she has a woman's body? and a body i think 99% of us would like to have!

:lol: IvetteSUX

I think Janelle will stick with Will. He was the only one that was nice to her last night - and she will remember that.

um not really he is the only one she would ALLOW to be nice to her

No way Janie would allign with dani and Erika. I know people have said she doesnt want the girls around (i may have said it) But i never 100% believed it. But after all the lieing at scheming Will has done against Janelle and for her to HATE HATE HATE erika and Dani so much i am beginning to believe it

Janie should pair with CG and make it the most AWESOME final 2!

GET RID OF ALL THE ...SNAKES IN THE HOUSE...JANIE

1 GET HOH---CRUCIAL!!!

2 PUT UP WILL AND DANI , (PROVIDED JAMES GOES THIS WEEK) DANI GETS VOTED OUT

IF DANI GETS POV PUT ERIKA UP N MAKE MIKE CHOOSE

3 ERIKA GOES TO SEQUESTER.

4 WORST CASE SCENARIO CT GETS HOH PUTS UP JANIE AND CG

5 JANIE OR CG GETS POV TAKES ONE OFF AND ONE OF CT GOES UP...AND OUT!

CG IS ANNOYING AS HELL LOL BUT I'D TAKE HIM OVER ONE OF THE "SNAKES" ANYDAY!

MAKE ANY SENSE???

janelle would never be able to trust dani (or erika for that matter) if she took them up on a truce. they'd still be coming after each other no matter what. it's every person for themselves coming up shortly.

OMG JANIE AND GEORGE AS FINAL 2 WOULD FREAKIN RULE!

i mean, okay, fine, you hate her...but a fat cow? because she has a woman's body? and a body i think 99% of us would like to have!

count me among the 1% then!

Fine, fine, I won't call her a fat cow anymore! Didn't realize it makes people THAT angry and I don't want to offend anyone. People say mean things about hgs I like and I dodn't care, if it's funny I laugh. It's just a tv show!

bbs: it WON'T be "every person for themselves" while both of CT are still there. They are a single player in two bodies, with two votes and two shots in each comp. If Janelle doesn't send one of them home SOON she can't win.

ranjake - 100% perfect doesn't exist. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway, what one considers ugly another considers beautiful, there is no right or wrong on this topic, just opinion. I wouln't say I have a 100% perfect body but I take care of myself and I'm 100% happy with myself. I have no desire to trade bodies with Janelle. Anyways I say mean stuff about her cause I don't like her as a person, she's not really a fat cow. Besides, by going on BB they're setting themselves up for people talking sh*t about them. It's part of the experience. As much as I'm not crazy about her, Janelle seems like soemeone who would take it all in stride and not care that some stranger on the net said something about her increasing weight in the house.

Guest StarBaby

All the ladies (at least the three that are left) in the BB house have implants. And I'm pretty sure you know that ranjake means normal as in normal size/weight. So she has fake boobs, big whoop! Mine are naturally well endowed, but if I could afford it I would have them made perkier (gravity sucks), so what? But there is such an emphasis on girls being rail thin, like Erika, that it is frightening. I can imagine how thin that girl looks in person, since we all know the camera adds at least ten pounds.

not to me! i think breast implants are gross...(except for reconstruction)...but again...that's just me!people can stick whatever they want to in their own bodies. it always cracks me up that guys like big fake breasts...i always think, "wow! nice plastic!"i was referring to her weight, hips, thighs, legs...to me she is a normal bodied, normal sized, feminine woman. again, whatever...

you said what i was TRYING to say...thanks starbaby! and i'm all about the perky!!!!

CT is Boogie and Will...and then Boogie and Ericka. Janie will be gone if she can't keep winning pov or HOH.

She needs to team up with Dani and CG now if James goes.....CT got rid of Howie not Ericka....Howie was in the alliance and their excuse was he was a liability and Janie is buying it. If she wins HOH, then she needs to put up CT and if one wins POV, put up Ericka.

sam, i agree with what you said about ct being one person. they might as well make love.

as for janie's breasts, those don't make her necessarily attractive. even if she was totally flat chested, she'd see be hot/pretty/whatever and a kick ass competitor. her breasts aren't even all that big for being fake. look at april for example, she looks like a skeleton with watermelons attached. and she still isn't :lol: pretty!

I'll certainly "give her" "great competition player" ("master strategist," not so much) but I truly don't find her physically attractive.

That's purely subjective: the phrase means "I'M not attracted" to that; but I wonder what % of males NOT raised in our TV/Vegas culture (or outside it, looking in with envy) - that is, what % of "natural men" (think frontier farmer) would find her physically attractive (as in "I want to be physically close to that")?

Also, to put us back on topic, please re-consider the proposed new alliance of 4: which of them would NOT be better off than they are right now if F5 included all 4 of them and just one of CT? And if they formed the alliance, the ONLY thing that could keep that from becoming the reality is if W. wins next HoH (Not gonna happen.)

Archived