August 29 Live Feed Updates

Jem

2:55pm BBT

Janie and Will finally up.

Boogie lying down outside.

Dani and George talking about their family outside. Will joins them.

Talking about days left in show.. They thought they heard someone say 20/21 days.

Dani says 10 more days.

Starting a game of Rummy.

Janelle is finally outside. Already flirting with Will - touching his wrist, play arguing.

Erika's heading outside 5 minutes after lockdown called.

Janey, Dani, CG playing cards, Erika laying with legs spread wide to the camera on couch next to Dani, on opposite side Will laying on couch next to Janie with his feet on her thighs. Don't know where Booger is. They're not talking about much - restaurants, bagel places, etc.

Erika, Dani, Janelle, Will & CG on the BY sofa speculating about what sequester will be like (I think or else speculatign about the 5 star dinner tonight). Will says he hopes it isn't as crappy as their Mexican Fiesta party was.

Lots of long pauses & silence. (Feeds are really sucking wind right now)

3:40PM BBT--HG are told to go inside for a LD (must mean their 5 star dinner will be served outside)

Most of the HG make the grand plan to go to bed in & sleep til 7:30BBT & then get up & get ready for their dinner.

Cards over. Will, Dani, CG and Erika speculating on where the producers are taking them to their five star dinner. Will says the mexican fiesta was so lame - "cold-assed baja fresh on a picnic table" that "they're probably taking us to sizzler".

George is convinced they'll be whisked by limo to the harbor for a five-star meal on a yacht.

Dani says if they take them somewhere she's running off. Will says he's getting a cellphone.

Outside LD is over - now they're on inside LD.

Erika in HOH watching spyscreen (I assume, she's got a big remote that looks like a Blackberry in her hand and keeps aiming it at something).

Dani at counter in kitchen, reading the BB rules about going out, spa jets, etc. Leaves to lie down in gold room. Booger sleeping in green room. Janie and George in kitchen - CG washing dishes still convinced they're going on a yacht. Will tells him he hopes he's right, but that there's no way. George won't let it go. Will goes into the ant room and as he leaves he says "If we leave this house, I'll carry you on my back into the restaurant."

George tells him that he's gained six pounds. Will says he doesn't care - he'll carry him. He announces that BB put crickets into the terrarium while they were outside.

Janie joins Dani and takes a nap in the gold room. Will walking around looking @ the terrarium etc. George leaves the kitchen and lays down on the couch.

No one is talking - either sleeping or staring at the ceilings. It's frikken boring so I'm shutting it off.

6:07pm BBT

Boogie, Will and Dani around table in kitchen. George sitting at kitchen counter.

Boogie, Will and Dani talking about past Vetos; winners, who competed in which PoV. Will's pretty good - little-to-no hesitation on saying competitors in different comps.

Feeds switch to Erika in HOH bathroom, draining bath (REALLY LOUD). Janelle wearing bathrobe. They're talking about Chilltown - Janelle: "Boogie scares me more."

Erika: "You see, the thing is, I think Will is throwing them [competitions]."

Talking about Dani's freak-out the other night.

Janie said she's nervous about next week. "I hope I win it" [assuming HOH comp]

Janie left HOH room, Erika in HOH bathroom drying her hair.

Mike, Will, George and Dani at kitchen table. Talking about Season 5; about Drew, Diane, and Cowboy.

Erika & Janelle in the HoH bath. Erika asks if Dani has said anything else. Jan says yes that she thinks she is staying. Erika says maybe she is staying. Then Erika says noooo. It's so hard to tell what these boys are going to do. Erika says Will scares her more. Janelle says Boogie scares her more (hmmm right along showmance lines). Janelle thinks that the jury is mad at CT but that CT will use that to their advantage & point out to the whole jury that CT is responsible for putting them there. Janelle says CT has played really well & she is really nervous about next week. Erika tells her not to worry that she will get it (HoH) next week (I guess she means in 2 days).

CG, Boogie, Will, Dani hanging around dining table. Will treats us to a bit of Elton John & we get FoTH.

Back to the dining area. They are quizzing each other for future comps (I hope BB never has another recall comp because I hate all this quizzing. Quizzing & card shuffling :angry: )

It's 7:07 BBT and Will Kirby is curling his eyelashes on Feed One.

(So that he seems more awake says he.)

ETA: Apparantly he's also wearing mascara, as heard from Janelle to Erika.

It's 7:52pm BBT

Janelle, dressed in red, is wearing the Prom Queen's crown.

Erika, dressed in black, is not.

Both wearing quite high heals.

<let's see who feels dwarfed at dinner>

BB seems to be pretty lenient (sp?) on flames tonight.. Will has been singing a lot, as well as Boogie and George once or twice, and we haven't seen flames yet.

Everyone's ready for the dinner to begin... Big Brother seems to be running behind schedule, as it was supposed to begin 5 minutes ago.

The girls are upstairs in the HOH waiting for the guys to "pick them up."

8:10pm BBT

FotH

So who is waving a cell phone at Will through the window?

<Anybody wanna fess up? ... Aw shucks, it's US.>

Dinner is winding down. George says, "Steak and eggs for breakfast."

Boogies chimes in with "Danielle's Diner."

Archived