Should Janelle trust Will and Boogie

Kimlyn

It says:

Each guest is paid $4000 a week salary, and $5000 a week for each week in the sequester house. If a HG wins, their salary is deducted from the prize. This year, that really sucks as second place winner will end up with less cash than the first sequestered juror.

Janelle would be better coming in at 2nd place, taking her cut and keeping her salary then to win and split the money 3 ways (minus her salary).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Each guest is paid $4000 a week salary, and $5000 a week for each week in the sequester house. If a HG wins, their salary is deducted from the prize. This year, that really sucks as second place winner will end up with less cash than the first sequestered juror.

Second place does not receive less money than people in sequester. 2nd place gets an additional $50k added to the salary that they earned in the house. The only time the salary is subtracted is for the WINNER.

creegan......I quoted from the Mortys site.
And I read on the internet that Elvis is alive. Do not believe everything that you read. Their info is correct, except whoever added the commentary : "This year, that really sucks as second place winner will end up with less cash than the first sequestered juror". I am sure the info about weekly payroll was copied from somewhere and then someone decided to add their own comment. That comment is incorrect.

Second place gets an additional $50k, their payroll is not subtracted from their check. The sequestered house guests will not get paid more than the second place person.

if i remember correctly in Janie's DR session she is really not trusting anyone, she's going to look out for herself now. Am I correct? :mellow:

I think it's to late to trust just yourself now. That should have been how you start the game, you play like you believe what the are telling you but you always trust they are not. The only person you can trust is yourself, everybody else you have to take with a grain of salt.

I've been packing and going on vacation tomorrow so I'm a little behind on the posts. :( Somewhere, somebody mentioned that Booger does not really like Janelle. Is this true? Is Janelle driving some sort of a wedge between Booger and Will?

I know that people don't always enjoy it when people post questions that have already been asked and answered. So, Sorry!!!! I'm also new, so I'm still trying to figure everything out. Also, if anybody cares to comment on the current status of the booger/janelle situation, it would be greatly appreciated.

I think Will and Boogie are having a bit of a disagreement over which of their two showmance girlfriends to offer the split-the-$ deal to - Will wants to strive for final 3 with Janelle and Boogie would prefer to place his faith in Erika. Some of this seems to be because Boogie and Janelle don't seem to be clicking and Will and Erika don't seem to be clicking so there's not just a preference problem but a trust problem as well since they can't put anything in writing (?)

But I was just thinking to myself while I was lurking at James' board that gosh I'm not even sure anybody else even has a chance at this point of cracking the final 3 - like somebody would have to target Janelle/Will/Boogie by putting 2 of them up and using the 3rd as a replacement nom just to have the votes to get one of them out? And who is going to do that before say final 4 when there are no other options since by getting them out they would probably cost themselves the game? It's like the Janelle situation in reverse for Danielle, Erika, and George - like if they make it to final 2 it might be a real miracle.

I don't know whether it would be as sure a thing if Chilltown placed their bets on Erika since Janelle pretty much wins a comp every week. So it looks like maybe Will may just have to act as the go-between or something? I don't know . . .

Archived