Should Janelle trust Will and Boogie

Kimlyn

I don't know if Will is like this on the outside of the house but you have to give the man props. He should have the biggest target on his back but somehow has got everyone to look at each other and ignore him. He did this in the game he won and is doing it now, where did he learn to do this? It is quite different from the type of person his friends and family say he is. And if he is this bad why has it not come out before now.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a way I can see them playing a part. I am sure people that have taken drama in school or something can do a really good act. This is for a lot of money - this isn't just a vacation and you hope to win. This is a game and you do what it takes.

That being said... I didn't like Will when I first started watching this season. He has grown on me. He is full of charm. But then again so is Janelle. Look how she has charmed most of the men - I think including Will.

I wouldn't hold anything against any of these HG when they get in the "real" life again. You can almost act how you want and not care because its not a true reality. IMO

Tracyrm, someone I can relate to. Will grew on me in his first season and hasn't bothered as much this season, I guess because I have others I don't like more. :D I don't think the house guest act like this outside the house for the most part. I do think some of their personality is how they always act no matter whether they are inside the house or not, they can't help it.

I can see will as charming and manipulative outside the house just not as bad, and I can see Jani as a flirt and a little mean to other women just not as much, I can see Howie as being over the top but not as much, I can see George as quiet but definately not this much. They all have traits that others are not going to like but thats how it is with everyone.

I want Jani to leave but if she doesn't and does get hoh I waould love for her to nom CT. Don't think she will though, I think she will go after Dani and Erika strictly for personal reasons. Thats one of Janis problems, she plays on emotion and not thinking strategy.

I don't think she believes a word they say, and has no trust in them. But, I think she's not stupid either... if they happen to help her out and she wins POV, she's not going to stop them. I think she's just playing along with them to see if their actions speak... because, she knows their words mean chit.

I agree with you I think she has has enough of Will and Boogie and are now using them to get further in the game...Will should have stopped while he was ahead..Now she is on to them and they dont have a clue...You know that saying fool me once shame on you fool me well in Janelle's case 5 times :lol: shame on me... No fury like a woman's scorn and Will and Boogie are going to feel the wrath of it...and maybe with Dani's help once she realize they betrayed her....I have to put this on the record...Will and Boogie are playing stupid now... both will soon be going home... If James doesnt win that POV because their goose is cooked....They overplayed there hand... Now If Janie stays they will Reap what they sew.. :lol:

I really believe that Will feels it would be best for him if Janie stayed. Janie really has no one else to trust. Boogie doesn't want to keep Janie, but he wants to keep Erika. Will is stupid if he lets Janie go and Erika stay. Erika is terrific at endurance challenges. The last challenge is usually endurance. If Will allows a final three of Erika, Boogie and Will, he is just asking for Erika to win the comp and pick Boogie as her partner in the final two.

janelle should not trust anyone and start playing the game just like all those that are left. tell each of them what they want to hear.... and then BAM take em down when the time comes.

so she needs pov tonight... hoh thurs....pov the following week.. followed by another hoh... yeah, i think she can do it :D

Janelle doesn't trust CT a bit. But she WANTS to trust them, because at this point she has no one else.

Will hit the nail on the head. Janie was asking him if James was still mad. Will was amazed she'd care. And she said-----"well, I thought he was my friend". He told her that she was an interesting person. Totally hard-ass with competitions, but very sensitive about friendships. And for once, I think he was being straight with her.

Well last night Will was still lying to her about Boogie's 'coup power' . . . I think he's a really quick thinker on his feet and he's figured out that the producers 'want' Janelle to make it to final 3 so he's decided he's going to ride her coattails of 'luck' and let her take out the rest of the house when she 'wins' HOH.

There's no greater personal influencer than flattery . . . you figure out how people view themselves and then feed it back to them . . . has he called her beautiful lately? I think Will's just using her, but he has no interest in letting his free ride come in harm's way so in that respect he's completely 'trustworthy'. I mean Janelle will never be on the block after losing POV so the question of whether Will will vote her out is moot.

Will has significant control over who the best competition player in BB history nominates when she's HoH, uses the veto on when she wins PoV (unless she's on the block, of course) and how she votes.

Of course he'll keep her around - until she becomes a threat: I'm pretty sure he does NOT want to be in F2 with her - she's probably the only one who could beat him: she'd get votes from H. and G., from M. (who won't vote for an "alpha male" to win it all) and, if he is evicted this week, from James (who will know CT evicted him.)

I don't think anyone else would have a chance of beating Will in the jury vote, so he MUST get rid of her at some point - probably right after she takes out D.

Janie seems to be the only one who stayed true to her allanace. I think CT knows that if either one goes against Janie in the finals then they will win it. I don't think CT will turn on her for that reason. I just hope the people on the jury talk and all find out that CT had made deals with everyone of them.

Will is in an alliance with Will. He will decieve anyone to get to the end. He dislikes Janelle because in his circles she is simply low class trash...and outside the house he wouldn't give her a second look except for a one night stand.

Will is the bottom of the barrel.

I think it would be funny if Will takes Janie to the finals thinking no one will vote for her and he would win but like Will in season 2 she gets the votes because they feel she earned it with her surviving each week. Plus I bet the jurors will start to talk and find out the games CT played on them and will seek there revenge and vote for Janie. All it will take is one person saying they had a deal with chill town and everyone will start saying so did they and when the trutgh about the POV contest comes out and they find out that CT tried to frame Marcellas alot of people will be pissed. I feel Karma will play a factor in the finals this year.

When Will, Boogie and Janelle were talking in the HoH the topic of splitting the money came up yet again. Janelle floated the idea that the winner get a bonus off the top of half ($250,000) and both Will and Boogie were like NO! and offered a $10,000 bonus for the actual winner.

Is this woman completely delusional?! Can't she see she is being used. I agree they figure Janelle will win since of the three she played the hardest physical game and also wins the memory challenges. She is willing to sign a contract (she asked where is it when can she sign it) with these two basically cutting the winner's amount to $120,000.

No way she should trust them.

It would be absolutely HILARIOUS for any of the houseguest to make a deal to split the money and then after the final vote and the winner is celebrating BB tells them it is null and void because they all made a deal to split the money.

Won't happen but that would be fun to see. Lawyers would be flying out of the walls on that one.

Guest StarBaby

I don't see that she has a lot of choices at this point. She is all alone, without CT (ie Will). Boogie could have easily eliminated her from the game, and she knows it. Will protected her. I think it sucks they are splitting the money, but I can see why at this point she would agree to it. And BTW, Will was saying when you throw in the 500G, the 50G for second, and the 25G for the third place, they would each get around 180. That ain't bad!

The biggest fear I would have when it comes to trusting Will and Boogie would be with respect to them honoring the deal to split the $.

Like didn't houseguests get reprimanded last year when they tried to discuss splitting the money? Is it possible Will got the okay from the producers to use 'splitting money' as a strategy so long as everybody knew full well that there were rules against it and that he would be prohibited from actually following through with any splitting of cash?

I would be worried about that . . .

Guest StarBaby

True, Sam, true! BUT, if she wins, then she is in control of it. If she doesn't she might still get the 50, which is more than she would have got if she went out this week. But yeah, that would be a huge concern. She should hope that his interest in her is more than just an act, and that it will last long enough that he won't screw her over completely.

No! $50k is less than she'd get going out this week:

It's F7, so there have been 7 evictions, (= 7 weeks in the house) x $5k/wk = $35k.

And there are 5 more weeks left (4?) before F2, so that's 5 (or 4) x $4k = $20k (or $16k).

So going out THIS week (and she did win PoV without their help) would mean at least $51k and maybe $55k. (I'll do the math, but I won't bother counting weeks remaining.)

It's widely posted, including, I believe, on the "Daily Update Summary" page (or whatever it's called) - you get to it by clicking on Morty's Home symbol, then on "Big Brother Pages" (I don't think you can get to it directly from the BBForums page.)

Archived