POV - Week 7 (Part 2) Comp. & Ceremony

cindyannie

Guest StarBaby

I would ROFLMAO if Booger put up Erika. Guess that would ruin her "girl from a small town known as chill" scenario. Probably won't happen, but it would be great fun! Will did throw out the idea of putting Janelle up as a pawn, but he also said he would put up Erika and Danielle, and he said one of those two has to go next week. I don't think the good doc will risk his golden parachute. He needs Janelle for protection right now, and she will come in handy if he happens to lose Booger along the way.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

James can have a hissy fit with the best of them. And I am guessing UVP has a hot date tonight -- it is Saturday night after all! :P

Every penny I have paid & losing my voice screaming at my screen would be SOOOOOOOOOOO

worth it IF...... JAMES.... A WHINY, LYING, CREEP & PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MAN WAS SENT PACKING TO JOIN HIS

NEW ROOMATES- HOWIE & MARCI IN SEQUESTER!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR ONCE, I WOULD LOVE

A CAMERA ON HIM AS HE ARRIVES!!! WE THINK HE WHINES NOW & BLAMES EVERYONE ELSE FOR HIS

SHITTY GAME! :P:D:)

Thats how you get in politics and suceed is by whining, James is by far the biggest whiner of BB history. He will fit right in with the politicians :lol:

Guest StarBaby

Janelle isn't wearing the veto anymore. I hope she just hung it up, and BB didn't take it away. She doesn't seem that upset, so I am hoping not.

So here is the whats going down....

James is pissed because he says Janie took his Howie doll and wrestled him for it and that it was against the rules. He tried to get the producers to show him the tape but they said they didn't have a camera in that angle. James said that the producers said that the cameras were not pointed toward the ground at that angle...

Janelle admited that they were fighting about the doll but that they both picked it up at the same time and pulled back and forth and then fell to the ground trying to get it.... AND it was the wrong doll and so Janelle let James have the Howie doll and ran over and got the correct doll (which happened to be Marcellas). Also Janie says James tackled her for one doll...

So basically James is crying foul because Janie tried to take his dolly... the WRONG dolly mind u...

This is going to be a good say. I am off work and I get to watch James self destruct! (I was his fan going into the game but have zero respect for him now.) Whine a$$ baby.

Me too Cindy. Wouldn't that be nice? I think now though, they know Janelle is skeptical, so they may feel they have to vote him out now. But Janelle also suggested Danielle, which would be a bigger risk for them I think.

I thought I read that James was mad at George for something he did in the competion on the updates page. Something about him not collecting dolls fast enough or something. I think someone posted that Danielle was playing, but then changed it and said it was George. :unsure:

Archived