POV - Week 7 (Part 2) Comp. & Ceremony

cindyannie

no, all the reports i've seen were that george didnt play

he keeps saying the 'did the right thing' in reference to him not putting janelle up as the replacement nom, and getting howie evicted, he's said several times that he's worried about howie going off on him in sequester

this is done by Jana over at J.U. it is great :)

Marci-Dool.jpg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep James and Dani ouside and James still saying the CBS robbed him and giving the game to Janie. He said it is sad the Chicken George has to go home now. huh???? When did James ever give a rats ass about CG?

I haven't noticed anywhere on the live feeds translation where anyone said they agreed with James or saw what happened or that he was right and they saw it for sure. Everyone has said they didn't really see it. Janelle says she and James grabbed the doll at the same time and she came up with it. How is that cheating? I think he's just mad he got beat by a girl and the veto king lost. Ego thing.

I got kicked out of Sarah's My Space for suggesting in a nice way that James has an anger problem. The people in her My Space and James My Space are just ranting on how Janelle back stabbed James and James is the innocent one and Janelle sold him out.

I don't know what BB All Stars they are watching.

I understand that Sarah had to type a message to all of her friends at myspace , trying to defend James' "method of playing the game". They were getting on her about it. I don't mind the way he plays the game nearly as much as I do the temper tantrums every time something doesn't go his way, and his railing at Janelle calling her stuff I can't even repeat here. That has nothing to do with game-play. That has everything to do with James. And either his website forum or his myspace is so tightly moderated that anything that smacks of criticism is instantly deleted.

And if that's who James "really is", if it's also how he reacts outside the house, Sarah has probably seen it (behind closed doors, after she did something he disliked), and that explains her deference to him in all aspects of the relationship that I've seen.

From outside that looks like "a psychologically abusive relationship." From inside such relationships never look like that, and both members tell anyone else who comments on it that "you don't understand" what we've got.

Ceremony should begin in 1 hour. Unless something changed since yesterday... CG should be the replacement for Janie.

Guest StarBaby

SO, is it confirmed that CG was put up? I could have sworn on live feed updates it said something about Erika being up. Maybe they just meant that he considered it, but it didn't read that way. Anyway, was just wondering. I wish it were Erika on the block (I can dream), I would be less nervous about the vote on Thursday then.

StarBaby:

The first update after the Veto Ceremony has D saying to E "What are your thoughts? I mean, I don't know what your thoughts are, Erika, but the fact that he put you up and he contemplated putting me up..."

But I believe Dani is talking about George, who DID put E. up and considered replacing James w/ Dani. And she's trying to convince E. to evict him.

When E. interrupts with reasons to evict James, Dani says she understands.

And the next thing reported about Dani is

"Dani says that if George would commit to them, it would be different, but she can just look down the road and see George and Janelle sitting in the final two."

So I think it's all about D trying to get E to save James.

OMG I just read all this after a week with my computer down. GO JANEY! I thought for sure she would go this week. She must really have an angel looking out for her. And what's this about James whining? LOL What a loser!

I hope James goes home this week.

My final 3 faves would be Janey, Will and Boogie. I am not a fan of Boogie, but I think he's played a good game with Will. Will is a genius at manipulation and Janey is just flat out the best at competition.

Archived