POV - Week 7 (Part 2) Comp. & Ceremony

cindyannie

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I'm giving George too much credit, but is he trying to tell Janelle that if it comes down to the two of them in the POV then if Janelle lets him win then they would both be safe and it would force Chilltown to evict one of their own? Like if Janelle wins it and takes herself off then George probably goes home, but if George wins it and she trust him to save her then they not only save themselves but actually take out one of their opponents . . .

I love it when it comes down to this point in the game when the people on the block sometimes end up getting the HOH to shoot themselves in the foot (like Diane did to Karen and Nakomis in BB5)

Diane bouncing out Karen and Nakomis was the best move for her strategically. The two of them were going to stick together in the end and Diane would have been odd woman out. She figured to have a better chance of Drew taking her to the end (which he strongly considered) than Karen or Nakomis doing so (which wasn't even close to happening).

I still haven't figured out George. Is he even awake? You always here them talking about nominating him but they never do. Do they know that this could come back to bite them? He could go all the way if they don't wake up and pay attention. George is like the Trojan Horse, you don't know what it is until it's to late.

I was thinking earlier on in the game that CG was clueless, but now I see that I was wrong.

He is just much of a liar as Will - only thing is that Will admits he is a Liar, whereas CG lies sneakily.

But in order to win I guess - A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do!!

Carry overs don't count. So Drew is still HOH King and James is still PoV King. Even if Janelle wins HOH next week, Drew gets the tiebreaker because one of Janelle's HOHs was a co-HOH. If she wins two more vetos I still give James the tiebreaker as Veto King because he won Sarah's veto for her.

It's KILLING me waiting for this veto comp!!! But i think it's fixing to start because Mike just got called to the DR...

Re: James as veto king... I think u can only count like 2 of those vetos as him TRUELY winning...

1st veto win: I think it was called High and Dry and he won that won fair and square...

2nd veto win: The chess match... Now Kaysar and everyone else who participated in that game (except Maggie of course) helped James to win that one...

3rd veto win: It was the couch game where they threw balls at their tv's... Sarah threw balls at James' tv and not her own so she helped him win that veto... EDIT: Sarah actually won this veto with the help of James...

4th veto win: The pinata...everyone else WON that for him...

5th veto win: The pool comp where they had to jump in and get peoples heads and put them in some sort of order...He fairly won that one....

So out of the 4 vetos he won 2 on his own!! So he is no "king" he just has a lot of people helping him win!!

I heard Dani saying the other day that she's ready for the morph. competition. She was saying that she's always been observant of people's facial character and started naming off a whole bunch of other houseguests and what their facial features were. She was really detailed and it made me think she's going to give the rest of the houseguests a run for it if she's still in the game when this comp. happens (if it happens.)

Archived