Episode 3.03: Further Instructions (Locke-centric)

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.03: The Glass Ballerina (Sun/Jin(?)-centric)

Airdate: October 18, 2006

• 08/18 - Sun has a dream of her future, featuring her 9 year old daughter. Source: secretagentman @ TWOP

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 3.03: The Glass Ballerina (Sun/Jin(?)-centric)

• 08/30 - Colleen is set to have been a security officer when she was off the island. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 08/29 - New character introduced in #303. Will recur. 'Colleen', late 30's, tough, obvious military training. Doesn't flinch when a gun is shoved in her face. Trusts few people on the island and only allows herself to be emotionally vulnerable in front of her significant other. Source: secretagentman @ TWOP

• 5 weeks later...

HMMMM Title change.....

• 09/30 - Two Losties have sex in Jack's bed. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 09/28 - The October [18] episode is Locke-centric and features a trippy airport-set dream sequence. Source: TV Guide
  • 09/28 - Charlie and Claire are getting married. Kinda. As revealed in this week's issue of TV Guide, the Oct. [18] episode will feature an airport dream sequence in which Hurley is an Oceanic flight attendant, Desmond's the pilot, and Charlie and Claire are husband and wife. The sequence may also include a special appearance by someone who's no longer a full-time employee of the show. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 09/26 - The fates of Locke, Eko and Desmond are revealed after the implosion of the hatch, while Hurley returns to the beach camp to tell the tale of what happened when he, Jack, Kate and Sawyer encountered The Others. Meanwhile, Claire is shocked to find Nikki and Paulo in Jack's tent. Guest starring are Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, Ian Somerhalder as Boone, Justin Chatwin as Eddie, Chris Mulkey as Mike, Virginia Morris as Jan, Joel Himelhoch as sheriff and Dion Donahue as Kim. Source: ABC

So Nicki and Paulo are the ones in Jack's "bed"...eh.

Courtesy of BuddyTV:

So just why was John Locke so whack as to name his for-pay-phone-friend after his ex-girlfriend? Is it just nostalgia? Or is the man bent? Some spys in Hawaii have confided that they saw a scene being shot which appeared to be a car accident. One of the two thugs that confronted Locke about his dad in "LockDown" was on set, as well as Katey Segal who played Locke's girlfriend Helen. Ther scene definitely looked like it showed the death of Helen, and obviously the circumstances over how John Locke was paralyzed.

Segal has recently joined the cast of "Boston Legal".

Note: I'm not sure as to the accuracy of this information as I don't know much about this website, but thought I'd post it anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

• 10/13 - According to my sources, at least one of the three button men will return to action transformed in such a way that gives him something in common with one of the heroes over on Heroes. Source: Entertainment Weekly
  • 10/11 - Next week we get to see Desmond naked! Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 10/09 - In this week

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW COMMENTARY

Lost

by Angel Cohn

October 18, 2006: Bear... Is That You?

Thank god, or the island, for canteens. If Hurley hadn't raised his up in the nick of time he'd have been another of John's victims. You'd think that after his whole spirit-shack encounter with Boone, John would be a little more concerned about saving human lives. I realize it was self-defense, but he could have waited until he saw white fur. Polar bears have long been my favorite animal. I always spend more time at the zoo staring at them than anything else, and I know they are vicious in the wild and not cute pets, but man, these tropical-island polar bears, which were presumably bred by the Others, are downright scary. With all those teeth and claws, yikes. I'm just not sure why the bear dragged Eko back to its cave alive. Wouldn't it have wanted to kill its prey so that it couldn't run away? Not that the bedraggled Eko looked like he was going anywhere fast.

I was immediately sucked into tonight's episode with the zoomed-in shot of John's eyeball. I didn't realize how much I missed that signature image until I saw it again tonight. And while I enjoyed Sun and Jin's slow-moving flashback, I was thrilled that tonight's was a little more exciting and offered up some more details on Locke's pre-island life. After his issues with his father, he joined up with a commune of people run by Mike and Jan, a couple of pot growers (and apparent bank robbers) whose stash is hiding in plain sight in the middle of an orchard. I thought it was interesting to see the juxtaposition between this community and the weird little suburbia that the Others had on the other side of the island. (That Mike guy looked so much like Mr. Friendly to me, but it is a different actor. Still with a beard and a mustache? They'd look about the same, I doubt there's anything to that, and it is probably just me, but just thought I'd share.) So did John just let Eddie go? Did Jan and Mike go after him? Was this before or after his job at the box factory? At least his farming experience taught him about sweat lodges and how to make a gross-looking paste that will cause hallucinations. Interesting concept that he wanted to talk to the island

Episode 03.03 Recap

Courtesy of Nikki at approachinglost.com

3 Minutes: Deja vu for Locke

I just watched the episode again and I have two observations...

1. Charlie and Hurley definitely had some :lol: lines in this episode..."Bear, is that you?" :lol:

2. what is with the old rusty Tonka truck that Locke finds in the polar bear lair? I was thinking about Benry's statement about having lived on the island all his life...maybe Benry became such a hostile person because he's lost his favorite childhood toy long ago...B)

Well we only have 2 more episodes (notice on the preview how they said the next two episodes will be amazing) well thats becasue after that we are stuck with no Lost for 13 weeks, grrrr! But I have a feeling that we may not see the newbies until after the break, or the last show before the break just to give us more questions!!

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name