Boogie had his Coup revoked

lovely

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the video of Boogie telling Danielle he can talk about the coup and he says, "I can tell you about the coup now." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYGAZIBBhNw We get FotH

But to me it wasn't because he told her that it was removed It is becuase he is HoH. BUT, there is also a video out there of him telling Will he had the power, NOT what it was. Just that he had it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJAalK4zqpo

When I was listening to Will and Boogie talk this am. He said he should have let Will or someone else win HoH so he could still use the coup power. If I can't find that video, I'll make it from what I have on my PC.

;) Hey tarman, believe me Ginger knows ol orion, as do all of us, but unfortunately he's been around here a while disagreeing, baiting and generally trying to stir it up, I wish he and his down in the mouth opinions would go away just like Shock-a-lot, boy has it been nice around here this season without him, yipee. Ginger can hold her own against the best of em, believe me,lolol, anyway, I am very anxious to see how this all plays out this eve. I had a chance to pick up a shift at work and decided to stay home and come to Mortys, great Sat, nite!!!!

I don't think they revoked the coup or whatever the hell it is but that it is invalid because this was the last eviction to use and you can't overthrow yourself.

Well I guess you could if you get kind of creative but it would take alot of thinking and I don't think Boogie is quite up to it. :rolleyes:

I don't think it was taken away from him because he told people about it... He came close to a thin line with "hinting" but never crossed over... I agree with the people who are saying that it is gone because he is the HOH...

A coup d'tat is a sudden overthrow of government, in this case the Head of Household so Boogie can't overthrow himself... Thats dumb... I kind of wish he would have thrown the HOH so he could have used the power, that would have been kind of cool to see it used... Oh well...

Archived