Boogie had his Coup revoked

lovely

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if they took the power from Mike it doesnt matter... he is HOH...AND if they gave it to Janelle because she also guessed right well then Mike would know what it was and he could tell eveyone...And with his big mouth you know he would

mike just told will that the coup he won is now 'null and void', and that the only person he told is danielle

will immediately asked 'why did you tell her?'

mike goes on to explain exactly how the coup would have worked

Guest StarBaby

Okay, people, think. Boogie is saying his coup is "null and void" - that doesn't mean that BB took it away from him. It means since he is HOH, it is USELESS, and this is the third and final week it could have been used. So BB didn't take away diddly.

And the only person he told that is Dani and Will. He didn't tell Janelle anything.

You're all right... I also, heard Boogie tell Will that the Coup power is null and void.

yep, i was listening closely (as close as one can with interrupting FOTH), and i never heard him say they 'took it away cause i am a blabbermouth'

thanks BB, you made a good twist and still they found a way to make it piss out to nothin

I think he's not able to use it just cause he's HOH and this was his last eviction he could've used it on.

Also, Boogie mentioned to both Danielle and Will that BB will tell everyone Thursday that the power was won but no longer able to be used. Boogie said he asked a whole bunch of questions to the producers including whether he had to tell the other HGs that he can't use it.

The most powerful thing to be introduced to BB this year and we won't be able to see it put to use....Dumb@ss!!

Boogie and Will had an interesting conversation with Janelle about the coup this morning. Will had told Boogie that Janelle told him she overheard James and Danielle talking about putting WillBoogie up to make him use the power. Boogie was skeptical.

When Janelle was in the HoH this morning for a meeting, Boogie asked her about the others going after WillBoogie. He asked her who directly told her that and Janelle first says Erica and George mentioned it, then a bit later she said that Danielle also mentioned it to her. Then we got Foth.

Now either Boogie knows Will is embellishing the truth or Janelle is. Because when in the last few days would Danielle have confided her plans to Janelle. It doesn't make sense.

i thought julie said the coup would be good for 3 weeks. it hasn't been 3 weeks yet since boogie won the coup, it may have been 3 evictions, but not 3 weeks. maybe im wrong...but didn't julie say 3 weeks vs 3 evictions? im not sure so don't quote me on it.

he either a.)got it revoked for telling will that he had it or b.) it has expired or c.) boogie is lying and still has the powah.

He's just saying that it's null and void since he's HOH right now. It was good for 3 evictions, Thursday with Marcellas/Erika, yesterday Erika/Howie and now whoever the two he puts up. He's basically saying what good does this power do him when he is the HOH. He didn't have it revoked, to my knowledge and I've been listening to the feeds all morning while I clean my house. :(

I heard him say that if he used the coup then the person that was HoH would be allowed to play in the next HoH competition. He could use it this week and make it so he himself could play. I assume that is why BB took it away. He never actually told Will WHAT the power was until this morning.

Yes, I agree that BB didn't think out the loopholes with this power, if the power holder became HOH. They probably didn't want Mike to have it during the eviction day for two reasons.

He could decide to put up two alliance members and keep Janie (or James, or whomever he wants out) from playing in the POV at all, and then right before voting he could switch his own nominations around and put up Janie and someone else, ensuring that he backdoors her. Of course, I know people will say he could backdoor her anyway, but really the power would have been more powerful than a normal backdooring, because in a normal backdoor you still have the veto winner to contend with, and you wouldn't know for sure that they wouldn't take a deal at the last minute and not use the POV for the backdooring. Plus, in a normal backdooring, it is all set up early, while there is still time for the backdoored person to garner votes. With the power loophole used, if Mike used it to switch up his own nominations, the backdoored people wouldn't get any chance to barter with the veto holder OR get votes ahead of time, so it would have been more powerful than a normal backdoor. CBS obviously doesn't want Mike to do that to anyone (and probably especially to Janie, America's choice).

The second reason that BB wouldn't want Mike to have the power and use it to switch his own nominations is the fact that he would then be able to compete in the HOH next time, as stated earlier.

So, in a sense, they did take it away from him because they didn't want the loopholes used. But they aren't taking it away as punishment--they are just saying that he can't use it because he is HOH and he would be changing his own nominations. But technically, he could have used the power to do that, and CBS took that option from him.

Although if he were the one invoking the coup, wouldn't that still make him ineligible to compete for HOH next week?

I think if they told him it would be good for 3 evictions they should have let him keep it for 3 evictions. And he did a pretty good job of keeping it quiet . . . I agree with Orion that maybe they thought they could win points with viewers by 'taking it away' when it really didn't make much difference anymore to Boogie. Some twist :rolleyes:

My man ruined the coup, because he won HOH.

He didn't use his power when Marcie and Erika were on the Block.

He didn't use it to over-turn the nominations when Chicken George was HOH.

And this week he IS HOH!!!!

So there is no need for him to over-throw himself.

Go Boogie.

Archived