Boogie had his Coup revoked

lovely

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way!! Is this confirmed?! Could it be that Boogie's just saying that so people won't know that he still has it, or so that Dani can't fault him for not using it when she thinks he should?

They should let everyone know the coupie was revoked...they don't have to say who had it but that it can't be used.

The thought of Boogie holding that prize possession over everyone's head make me want to puke! :huh:

Yeah, but did the ones who knew he had it also know it can only last 3 evictions?

But he might've still used it to change his noms at the last minute, no? Maybe it wasn't revoked, maybe he learned that he can't use it overthrow himself? I'm just having a hard time believing BB would actually revoke it! LOL

And no it didn't seem like Janelle was aware it was only for a limited time...

It's stupid that he's not allowed to tell anyone about the power. Everyone knows he has that and it forces vague statements like "I may or may not have the power but we know it's out there, and you don't want to mess with the person with the power."

What was really stupid was for Boogie to celebrate when he answered and rang the bell, and to not keep his guess a secret, 'cause then when the Grim Reaper showed up everyone knew he had it. THAT was stupid.

Orion: Oh come on now.....you know how I hate when you twist my words around.

If he doesn't have the power anymore because BB took it away from him then he shouldn't be allowed to let the other hg think he still has it so that he can hold it over their heads. No one was supoose to know he had it to begin with, so why should the charade continue?

Were my words clear enough for you this time.................

Quote Orion: "So he should not be able to lie and sneak around in a game made for lieing and sneaking around? I think you are confused."

If you say so, but honestly, are there goblins inside your computer that type things that no one else can see and read? That is in reference to the replies you make to postings!

I was listening to that conversation but, I didn't hear the very beginning. (So, I maybe wrong about this.) At first, I thought they were saying that the power had been striped from Boogie.

BUT, by the end... I thought all Boogie was telling Dani is that he was only able to use it for the next three evictions (after he won it) and being that he is HOH for the 3rd eviction, he will not be using it. Dani was telling him not to tell anyone else that the power was only usable up to and including this week.

However, maybe Boogie's power was revoked and this is how he's explaining to Will and Dani that it won't be used. (Saving face.)

YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Boogie lost the power, I am soooooooo glad.

I hope the producers let it be made known that the power was revoked.

No GO JANIE - KICK SOME BUTT GIRL -

WE LOVE YOU JANIE

Archived