Erika Helped Boogie Win HOH?

Jenn72

I was watching the live feeds a little while ago. Danielle and James were in the backyard talking and James said that he can't wait until he can watch the tapes back because when it was down to Boogie and Janelle in the HOH comp he thinks Erika gave Boogie some kind of signal to tell him he had the wrong answer. He went on to say that Boogie was looking at him like he needed help but he just sat there and when James looked at Erika, she put her hands down real fast and Boogie changed his answer. Oh the drama...LOL

If thats true, why is Boogie still HOH? Why does Boogie still have the coupe when he's already told almost everyone he hasit? Wasnt it suppose to be kept secret until he used it? Erika and Boogie make me sick anyway, but if they get away with basically cheating,and BB does nothing, why keep watching when some people apparently are above the rules of the game. I guess being in good with producers and such has definately paid off for these two.

edited

Hnybny91 why are you saying that? There have been lots worse things said about non SOVs last year and this year and I did not see you pointing out that was wrong. Is it only wrong if it is about Janelle?

Janelle was crying because she does not have anyone to hide behind. She is a mean spirited person and it is all coming back on her.

:rolleyes: I didn't realize how easy it is to EVICT someone from the BB All Star boards....the IGNORE button is a wonderful thing! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! edited :o Nahhhhhh! :D

Very interesting that these Janie Haters don't have the feeds. They don't get to see more then snippits of what really goes on in the house.

Why must one assume such things as you posted?

I have the feeds. I don't hate Janey, but I'm not her fan either.

Boo Hoo, cry me a river.....

Edited for flaming, baiting

Janie "doesn't have anybody to hide behind?" Can you give me one instance in two years where Janelle has hid behind anyone? She's pretty much been out in front letting the rest of her alliance hide behind HER. She's done the heavy lifting for them for 2 years. Because of that she's been the primary target in the house for 2 years.

Edited for flaming, baiting

Does any one else notice that sometimes certain posters only post about ONE HG because their hatred for that person is so overwhelming. Yes, they have a right to post their opinions, but they never really add anything to the conversation. It's useless banter about the ONE hg and the posters who just might post something nice about the ONE HG.

You're right...some people are just so tiring. :)

Archived