Formal Complaint to CBS

shelldrake111

hmmmm,..well since everyone is wanting to know what the official rules are,..since I can't provide that,..all I can say is that Julie said the other HG's will not know what that power is or who has won it. Meaning I guess that CBS will not announce it to the HG's, but if that person wants to take the chance and reveal that they have it,..then people can then plot to get that person out because of it,..or whatever.

As far as the Prom Queen thing,.. I can't find anything on that either.

What I have repeatedly heard is that this past Thursdays HOH winner will have a surprise that coudl change the course of the game as well,..which was the double eviction.

Anyone have a link for when they said "There will be a special advantage for the Prom Queen" ?

I can't find it anywhere that they said that.

Anyway,..you are probably right that CBS won't do anything to Boogie because I guess they never told him he coudln't tell anyone,..I specifically thought I had heard them say that,..apparantly I did not.

Oh well,..it's not like this is the first misunderstanding nor will it be the last.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shelldrake111 what show are you watchin. last night every hg was eyeing down mike when julie ask will the winner of the coup want to use the power now. janelle turn her head and was looking dead in his eyes

I can't stand Boogie. He has his funny moments but, otherwise, he is nothing but a coattail riding ass! It drives me nuts that he got the coup.

If Julie told him that he can't tell anyone that he won it, that is as good as gold IMO and he should have his power revoked for blabbing it to anyone.

I will have to un-delete my Tivo'ed BB from last night and check out the part where Julie was explaining the Coup to the HG's before Marcy was evicted. I would swear she gave them the rules of the Coup including what the power was and the fact that the winner could not reveal him or herself to the other HG's until he or she chooses to use the power. So, the other HG's know what the power is now. But, there were a few referrences to the Coup so, I can't remember for sure if she specified the rules of engagement of the power to the HG's or not. If I were a betting person, I would stake everything I own down to the nail polish on my digits that she did explain it to all of them.

I really hope that they uphold the rules and strip Boogie of his power for being the women's capris wearing, Will's Coattails riding ass that he is.

Yes, I am a Janelle and Howie lover. But, if either of the two of them doesn't win, I want Will to win. The problem is, if it comes down to Will and Boogie...I have this sneaking suspicion that Boogie will get it. Not because of how he played the game but, because of how he followed Will's game. Because he will be the lesser of two evils in the minds of the Jury. Because, he didn't win it in his season and Will did so, why not make it even and give it to that dickhead? If he wins, it will be only because he knows how to hold on to the back of Will really tight and never has fallen off! I freaking hate the idea of him winning it over someone else who really did play the game. But, I digress!

Whew! That felt good! Nice and cathartic!

I thought it was Boogie's decision to reveal the coup to other HG'S not CBS. If he chooses to tell the hg's the power ,what rule is he breaking!!

I too loved Surface. I like Invasion but, if had the chance to chose between the two and get one of them back, I would have chosen Surface! But, with all the shows that I like...and I will admit that they are many...maybe it is a good thing that those are 2 less shows for me to try to catch when the fall season rolls back in.

I thought it was Boogie's decision to reveal the coup to other HG'S not CBS. If he chooses to tell the hg's the power ,what rule is he breaking!!

The rule where Julie Chen specifically told him that he could not reveal himself as the winner of the coup until he had officially decided to use his power. Which, he could only do at that very moment. Otherwise, Julie would have told him last night to tell her if he chose to use his power to overturn Janelle's nominations last night. Remember, she said that the coup winner could use it last night and if he or she chose to, he or she should stand up and do it then. Otherwise, he or she was to stay seated and keep quiet as he or she is not allowed to reveal him or herself to the other HG's as the coup winner until such time as he or she choses to use the power. I would call that a rule that CBS set up in this game. But, what do I know. I only tried to pay close attention. If he was allowed to reveal himself, Julie would have said, "Boogie, do you chose to use your power now as the Coup winner or, do you want to save it for either of the next two evictions?"

Some people follow the rules and others just drive through the stop signs thinking that it is optional because they are above the law. Boogie is one of those self-proclaimed above the law kind of people...IMO!

Don't you agree????

Hopefully if people keep this thread on top.....the dumba*ses at CBS will realize they are just going to be pi*sing people off for no reason if they put up flames all weekend.

Howie's going and Erika is staying no secrets................

....................KEEP THE FEEDS ON THIS WEEKEND CBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know... I wouldn't be completely surprised if Will votes to keep Howie and later tells Boogie it was for the best. Boogie would NEVER go against Will and Erika couldn't blame Boogie for it.

yeah, that's me wishful thinking. :P

Why not keep Howie?

Howie is now pissed at CG and doesn't trust James

Janie is still pissed at Dani, now CG and doesn't trust James

Dani is pissed at Jani

James is now pissed at CG and still wants Janie out

CG is just there....can't win HOH next week anyway

Will and Boogie are laughing in the background....because everyone is pissed at everyone else and has forgot about them

Boogie told Dani last night that if Janie wins HoH and Dani was on the block, he could GUARANTEE that she wouldn't go home. That to me is revealing the power.

He also said to either Will/Dani (can't remember which) that "that person" (HOH) is "immune."

So he has revealed details of the power, but I'm not positive that he isn't allowed to do so.

It seems that he isn't by the way he is hinting at it and backtracking. If the rule wasn't there, he'd be shouting it from the mountain tops and bullying every single houseguest.

Come on....this is Booger....Will's wing man and an egomaniac!! He can't resist blurting it out...he's such a loser!

Will and Boogie are laughing in the background....because everyone is pissed at everyone else and has forgot about them

and THAT is why I love CT so much....hate the game, not the players

I actually like this power as it gives CT the ability to basically choose who goes home for three evictions. What an awesome power to have. Yes, too bad for Sov6, Sov4, Sov3, Sov2 and now Sov1. Janelle still has chances ahead of her. It is a batlle, but she has a competitive spirit that could still bring her to the final 4. If CT still wants her and D to make it, she will.

My final word on the subjects covered in this thread:

1. Everybody in that damn house knows who has the Coup and what it does because Boogie is such a dumbass.

2. Janelle's big "advantage" gained by her prom queen victory was a cheap tiara from the CBS prop room.

3. All the haters will have to wait a while for Janie to leave. And probably Howie, also. The last I heard, as of 15 minutes ago, James, Will , Janelle, and Boogie were voting out Erika, Danielle was voting out Howie. Next week everybody is banding together to put James or Danielle out of the house. The Coup will probably never be used.

4. Surface sucks. :D

Boogie hasn't told anybody about his power. He's used metaphoric language like "I can neither confirm or deny that I have the power but we know it's out there, and I wouldn't do anything too drastic." All the hg figured out Boogie had the power long before Thursday and they can all figure out it has to do with evictions since they're not stupid. You're all complaining too much.

I saw a moment (somewhere somebody please roll the tape) last night where Will asked if Boogie had the power and he said yes, and then quickly changed his answer to something like that stupid "can't confirm or deny." I think the rules were explicit for a reason, so I'm sure BB is watching closely.

I'd personally love to see CBS publish some of the BB comments into CBS.com. They have to be as crazy as most of the folks here. :P

Um over at jokers.com in the news column its being reported that CBS is being bombarded with the whole Boogie issue and that lawyers have been called in and not only will he lose the power he may be evicted. Who knows if it were true or not. I hope so the guy just gets on my nerves.

From BB7dish.blogspot.com

Boogie is Power(less)?

The following was sent to us a few minutes ago from one of our readers.

OK GIRL I HAVE SOME DISH FOR YOU. I CALLED CBS JUST NOW. I CALLED AND COMPLAINED ABOUT BOOGIE TALKING ABOUT HIS POWER. GUESS WHAT THEY ARE WELL AWARE OF IT AND THEIR LAWYERS ARE THERE NOW WORKING ON THIS. HE MAY NOT ONLY LOSE THE POWER HE MAY BE EVICTED FROM THE SHOW. YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THIS. CBS IS SICK AND TIRED OF THEM TELLING CBS HOW TO RUN THE SHOW. WILL ACTING LIKE HE IS A PRODUCER. I WAS ALSO TOLD THE PHONES ARE RINGS OFF THE HOOK ON THIS MATTER.

***This is the best thing I have heard all day!!!

posted by Carla @ 4:54 PM 5 comments links to this post

Just out of boredom....I watched the rebroadcast of last nights show and it was specified that the winner can not reveal they have the power and what the power is....apparently alot of people complained about this to CBS that Boogie did indeed he have the power but he tried to cover it up by saying something else. Now came across this article and read the paragraph:

http://bb7dish.blogspot.com/

Julie explains the Coup d' Etat

The second paragraph was also interesting:

Boogie is Power(less)?

Just thought I would pass this along. :D

Archived