Formal Complaint to CBS

shelldrake111

I submitted my complaint to CBS about Boogie revealing his power to Will and Danielle.

Anyone else going to write to them?

This is crap that he can be allowed to YET AGAIN break the rules. I told them that I wasn't as upset about all the prior times he violated the BB rules and wasn't punished, because that didn't directly effect the outcome of the game, but that THIS definately does directly effect the outcome of the game if he is allowed to use it after revealing it when he wasn't supposed to.

I told them to confirm it with their nighttime camera crew, and that we live feeders KNOW he did it, and they will surely have coverage of it to show Boogie when he is called to the DR.

Stop that spoiled brat in his tracks! Am sick of the favortism BB shows to Boogie and Will out of fear of them not giving good tv. Who cares?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i was BB, i would tell Will and boobie that when they get out of the house, they should put together their OWN reality show and see how they do. since they think they can produce something better... let em try. <_<

good one booger! i just compliment you in another thread and now you go and RUIN IT by opening your mouth!

was there ever anything said about taking the power away if he talked?

I bet if Janie had won it and told Howie, you would be writing to CBS... LOL j/k

It wouldn't matter to me who has won it. I really thought this was an awesome idea for a new kind of power. I loved the spur of the moment use of it and that no planning could be done... these two people are up... now vote. Now that's great TV... us not knowing what's going to happen.

So, you're wrong... I'd be pissed no matter who had abused this power.

babydoll,..I would feel the same way especially at this stage of the game if it had been either one of them doign it. The thing is, Will and Boogie have been alowed to mock CBS and dictate to them what shoudl happen in that house and their constant disregard for the powers that be is dispicable!

Boogie should never have BEEN in that house in the first place as he is not even CLOSE to being an ALL STAR.

Janelle and Howie don't blatantly direspect CBS and the show because they are grateful to their fans for the support and to CBS for the opportunity to play tha game and win money.

Will and boogie have repeatedly made fun of us the fans, CBS and everyone else in the game.

THAT'S why the fans get so upset with them. It has nothing to do with Janelle and Howie.

I for one am a Season 6 fan, but have grown to like the gameplay of Will, just not Boogie. I think Will brings it to this show and makes it entertaining, even though all he and Boogie do is make fun of the fans and say how lame the show is. The fact that boogie feels his persona is bigger than that of CBS and BB makes my stomach turn and am sick of hearing him talk about his life.

This however, has to do with breaking the rules in a way that effects the outcome of the game. I would say the same no matter WHO said it! If it had been Janelle, I would be saying the same thing as I think it is unfair.

There was nothing in the show about him not being able to tell anyone, BUT I think that was just for lack of time and details. Julie Chen clearly said NO ONE WILL KNOW KNOW, OTHER THAN THE WINNER, WHAT THE POWER IS UNTIL IT IS USED. That was the reason it is a "twist"... then she said last night that if Mike chooses to use it, the other HGs will not know until the day it is used. All of this clearly tells me he is not supposed to tell anyone.

HOWEVER, I really don't think contacting CBS will make a bit of difference. Who knows, that might be the new twist, Boogie can't use the power because he violated the rules with it. Maybe now the second place winner could have the power and since Janelle said the same thing, just backwards, maybe it's her. :P:lol::P:lol: Now THAT would get CBS a lot of mail from the Janelle haters. :P:lol::P:lol:

Hahahaha Lynn!

What would be great is if when he goes to use it, and stands up, Julie says "I'm sorry Mike... but due to your inability to follow simple rules, the power has been revoked. Janelle, would you like to use your new power?"

LMFAO!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Exaclty when did they tell him that he could not tell anyone that he had one. All that was talked about was that they would not know what the power was or who had won until Thursday. What is really funny is all this whining from the same people that said we were so wrong about not liking the redo of HOH.

based on the live feed transcripts I've read, Mike has obviously 'hinted' that he won the power, even slipped and referred to himself when talking about who has the abiliity to use it...

but seriously, has any HG not figured out already that Mike won it? Even if he didn't come right out, stand up in front of everyone and say he has it, he could make statements within the rules of the game and still get his point across... say Mike and Will and CG are sitting in the HOH room, and Mike says to them, trying to ensure CG knows he will be safe next week... "CG, let's speculate, play pretend for a moment... suppose next week you were put on the block. What if BB throws out another twist, what if someone had the ability to change the nominations, so that you didn't have to worry about leaving?" Mike wouldn't be coming right out and saying he has the power or what it is... he's just saying 'what if' to George...

yes it's obvious, but no more so than saying we know CBS says we can't discuss sharing the prize money, but that doesn't mean we can't talk about business deals we want to make with people concerning our lives after we leave the BB house. If Mike wants to hire CG or Diane or whoever and pay them a salary or fee...

"What is really funny is all this whining from the same people that said we were so wrong about not liking the redo of HOH."

I'm not sure why that's funny. We wanted the HOH to be fair, and we want the Coup d'Etat to be fair....

It would be "funny" if they redid the Coup d'Etat and THEN we were complaining about them re-doing it.

I sent in mine as well.

I posted it in the Boogie wins coup thread.

The thing is if they think Boogie and Will are what gives the show ratings, they aren't paying attention to their own polls because Will was far behind Kaysar and Janelle in third place of favorite houseguests. I, for one, will not watch the rest of the season if something isn't done about this because I'm not addicted enough to "need" to watch. As it is I switch between it and Yankee games so now I'll just stay focused on the Yankee game.

Hey Orion and the others who can't hear or read, Julie said to the houseguests, and I DIRECTLY quote...

Julie informed the HG's that someone had won and said that the person who won was not allowed to reveal the power until it is used.

georgectv,..I agree with you,..however,..that is NOT how it happened conerning the money. Boogie and Will DIRECTLY said "A split" of money and then went on to discuss how BB could not do a thing about it if Will wanted to buy an item from Janelle after the show, such as a hat and pay her 1/4 of the total prize money for it. His suggestion is deliberately breaking the rules because he is suggesting this as a way to secure the votes in sequester. BB is very specific about splitting the prize money to secure the jury, it's in their contracts and I guarrantee you,.if for some reason Janelle manages to win this thing,..she will not split that money with Will or Boogie. :rolleyes: She's far too greedy for that.

As far as him "hinting" to Will,..no,..he TOLD him. He hinted to Danielle.

I also have reviewed his conversation with George and do not hear him threatening George in a way that suggests that he has the power. He simply told him that he needed to remember that there is that Power and since George doesn't know what that is,..it might not be a good idea to chance upsetting the house and having that come back to bite him the following week.

Yes WE the viewers know he has the power and what it is, but Boogie never said to him I have it,.and THIS is what it is.

He did however to Will. That is why Will told George HE would go up(yet again) because Will knew that Boogie could then overthrow it, claiming he was only trying to save Will, and that would justify 2 things:

1) That boogie could then go after George the following week on the premise that "Well hey, you put up Will instead of Janelle"

and

2) that they could get Janelle out

I however don't think that Boogie and Will want to be responsible for Janelle leaving as they KNOW Howie would come after them, so they NEED George to do it for them so that George then becomes the target, and incase that backfires, they have the power the following week to get themselves off.

Boogie and Will BOTH know now that they can overthrow the HOH at anytime in the next 2 evictions(sunday's and next thursday's)and because of that it effects the way Will makes his decisions in voting and scheming, therefore effecting the outcome of the game.

I am sure Boogie will not use it unless it is to save him or Will.

One more thing. Thousands upon thousands of people sent a text message and spent a buck to give Janelle an advantage last night. Not only did she not get an advantage because she didn't compete, but it wasn't even revealed what the advantage was.

I smell scam.

CBS KNEW Janelle would win (she wins EVERY America's Choice) and KNEW she couldn't compete so the robbed thousands of people for something that wasn't even going to happen.

Chew on that for awhile.

Xal,..the advantage was simply that if the houseguests were popular enough,..they may be voted as a certain "title" for prom that the HG's may not be aware of. If Erika had won the prom queen which was revealed prior to the game being played, then the HG's may consider her the most popular and therefore where her name was brought into the contest, the HG's woudl assume that she was the one to say be the Noble Peace Prize person,.etc.

Thats the only reason it may have given them an advantage is if the HG's were aware of the popularity based on who was voted Prom Queen.

Even Danielle was surprised that Janelle was still as popular this season as she was last.

What this does is cause the HG's to say,.hmmm,..so if America likes Janelle,..then Janelle must be playing more honestly that I KNOW I am(if you were Danielle) so that means America sees me as evil again,..so therefore I need her OUT!

not that she didn't already knwo that but this coudl apply to anyone in the game as far as popularity based on how America voted. Like Howie being the life of the party instead of Boogie or George winning the Noble Peace prize.

Everyone got a clear idea of how America was thinking about each of them and if you were quick enough to realize it during those questions,..you had a distinct advantage over the other players.

Thats all that was.

Archived